Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Care to explore your curiosity? Lose a bit of innocence? (Ageplay, incest, romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the basics
We're all literate, right? We wouldn't be here if we couldn't read and write. So, instead of demanding a literate person, I'll just ask that you have a good grasp of the English language. I love evocative, colorful writing that describes emotions as well as actions...don't just tell me where your character's hands are, show me what she's thinking and feeling. I try to give what I get, so the better your writing is, the better mine will be.

Don't fret over post length. There's no need to add a bunch of filler to reach a required three paragraphs, or limit yourself to three if you're really feeling it and still have more to say. Just write what is appropriate for the moment.

I'll play a human male, and I'd like your character to be a human female. No animals, furries, monsters, supernatural creatures, or cartoon characters please.

Let's write in private messages or emails, please. Thanks.

the nitty gritty
Lately I've been craving something with a forbidden romance and sexual discovery. Pairings could be something like a married man and the girl next door (he can be single if you'd rather not play with adultery), dad/daughter or brother/sister, dad/daughter's friend, or something along those lines. Basically, any couple who shouldn't be together but find themselves so wrapped up in each other that nothing else matters. She's younger, a "good girl" who hasn't yet discovered or explored her salacious side. The right combination of trust, attraction, and curiosity lead to desire, excitement, and an eagerness to explore. It starts off with a touch or a kiss and spirals deeper and deeper into any kinks or fetishes we feel like exploring.

Speaking of kinks, I'm don't have an f-list and don't want to make a checklist of things that must be included. As long as everything is consensual and we don't include any animals, bathroom stuff, gore or degradation, I'm probably okay with it. We can talk current cravings or turn-on's and off's before we start writing, but the short version is yes always to oral (giving and receiving), dirty talk, forbidden relationships, anal play...and I have a bit of a thing for panties, so don't let your character forget to wear them.

Pairings. I'm almost always up for doing the "classics": siblings, teacher/student, father/daughter, babysitter/parent, artist/muse. Or, if you have a more unique idea, I'd love to hear it.

the rest
I usually go for modern, realistic settings but will try other time periods if you have something in mind.

I'm looking for a longer-term thing, but if you want to try a quickie just ask. I might be in the mood for one.

OOC talk is more than welcome. It doesn't have to have anything to do with the role play. Or, don't be shy about saying "I love this!" or "Can we fix this?"

Let's just have fun and enjoy writing together :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom