Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abelle's request thread - new plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abelle

Meteorite
Hi everyone!

Hi all, my name is Amata Belle - Abelle since just 'Belle' was taken :p

That aside I'm going to skip right to it and cut the preamble here and start outlining what I'm looking for in a roleplay and a partner, because let's face it, you're not all that interested in me personally as opposed to what I offer in a roleplay!

Right now I'm mostly looking for ideas which are F/F, F/Futa or Futa/Futa, so naturally the ideas I put here are going to reflect that. My ideas are listed below, I'll be adding more to the lists as I think of them. My kinks are universal though, so please check them on my F-list which you can find here.

For now I'm greatly craving playing a domme role.

#1 - open for subs only.

A school for adults who are taught to submit and be perfect little slaves and maids by the female staff, futas too if wanted. Their methods are harsh and sometimes called overly sexual by some, but the results cannot be denied. (Expect multiple characters and heavy sub / dom aspects.)

#2 - open

Two identical twins are both lesbian, one has a girlfriend, the other is single. The single girl goes into her sister's room while she is out, and when the girlfriend walks in she mistakes her for the other girl and the two end up having sex. Partway through the sister whose girlfriend it actually is walks in...

#3 - open

BDSM club choices - Ever seen the movie sliding doors? Well it's kinda like that. One of us plays a woman who enters a BDSM club, where two women start hitting on her. In universe A she accepts the first woman's offer of a night together, in universe B she accepts the other woman's offer. We play out both at once, seeing how they turn out differently.

#4 - open group x group pairing only.

There's a sorority on the local college campus which is well known for only accepting lesbian members, it's that time of year again, and now there's a handful of fresh applicants who need testing, very, very thoroughly.

#5 - open If modern does not appeal an alternate fantasy setting is possible: witch x test subjects

Drugs have recently been developed that will provide a very temporary (2-3 hours) change to the body, and now they have reached the testing phase. Two girls who have never met are paired for the trial and told to have sex in a private room, then fill out a questionnaire*. They repeat this many times, except each subsequent time they will be given a drug to take. Effects can be very varied, including but not limited to growth of body parts, new body parts, complete transformation.... hell, you can lactate chocolate milkshake if you want.

*We won't play out the questions, that would be boring.

#6 - craving

No set plot or pairing for this one, but I want an RP that focuses quite strongly on embarrassment and shame i.e. humiliating acts like rimming, foot worship, pony play, skimpy clothing in public and more.

#7 - taken male will NOT be included sexually, even to watch.

A cat burglar breaks into the home of a married couple, but when she finds them unexpectedly at home and awake, she manages to tie them both up. She admits that she only does this for the thrill, not the money, and so will let them go without taking anything in exchange for sex. Given how good looking the burglar is the husband agrees eagerly, saying that sex isn't such a big deal if it keeps them safe. It annoys his wife of course with just how excited how sounds about it though. That's when the burglar laughs and tells him "I'm glad you think so, but its your wife I want".

Rules:

Site rules. I' not getting banned 'cause of you doing dumb shit. That includes 15+
Thread or PM only, nothing else. I lean a little more towards threads.
Good grammar and spelling are required, as well as descriptive writing.
Two or more paragraphs per post preferred, no more than six or it feels like a chore.
Posts every 1-2 days minimum preferred, a full week without reply and we're done.
PM me - do not post on this thread for ANY reason or I will just PM you to delete it.
Say hello or something along those lines in your first message. I'm a real person, so use manners.

FAQs - please check this spolier if you have questions, I may already have an answer for you.

You didn't say which of the roles you wanted to play for this idea...

If I don't say it's because I'm comfortable with both sides. If you don't have a preference either I'll toss a coin and we can decide that way.

Hey, I'm a male, but can I play FxF or futa with you?

I do prefer a female partner for that so don't hold high hopes, but you're welcome to ask, you'll need to impress me though, something easier said than done.

Are you sub or dom?

I enjoy playing both sides. More often than not I get asked to dom though, so if I get a whole bunch of requests to play dom without any to play sub then please understand if I say no to more of the same. Variety is fun.

I have this romance idea...

Sorry, but I'm not interested. Romance in an RP bores me since it always feels forced and faked.

English isn't my first language, are you willing to be a little lenient on your grammar rules?

I am willing to let some things slide, yes, practice makes perfect after all. I expect you to be honest about this up-front however. This isn't the same as being lazy though, so if you're doing things like not using punctuation at all or skipping capital letters (which are essentially the same in every language) there's no excuse for that.

I type on my phone, are you willing to be lenient on grammar for that?

No. Using a phone to type accurately is difficult, but that's your own fault for poor choice of tool. You don't use a hammer to put a screw into a wall, you use a screwdriver.

About your F-list... when you put things into the no and maybe sections...

My maybe section is reserved for kinks that I've either not tried and would be willing to experiment with, or ones that only appeal in certain context. You always need to ask before including one. As for the other, I'm going to tell you what any girl will tell you. No means no. Do not ask for it, you will not convince me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom