Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blank Slate (Dane Stalling & Malicious Lullaby)

He came. She came. She became very lost in the euphoric pleasure that stemmed from such impressive climaxes and all she heard were her own screams and his loud roars of ecstasy, creating a cacophony of erotic sounds; like music to her ears.
Pleasure subsiding, her body leaned melted back against the wet tile of the shower wall, her hands felt like they were slipping the slickness of his shoulders and she was wracked with rippling aftershocks of post-orgasmic bliss. Screw her memory and screw her, Penny could be very happy like this.

---

Penny took her time to find something decent to wear. There were several pants and shirts that she could help herself to that would probably look like an oversized graduation gown on her than anything else with an actual specific cut and style. Still, she couldn’t face him just a towel, no matter how soft it was. She plucked a Henley from the hanger and also a flannel button down. She let her towel drop to the floor and pulled the Henley over her head before putting on the button down. She already felt so warm as opposed to five seconds ago. Rummaging through the drawers, she found a pair of yoga pants. She wondered if it belonged to a female friend or if the person who owned this cabin liked to dance around in nothing but yoga pants. Whatever the case was, they fit her, they were snug and they trapped her body heat to her skin.

Going back into the bathroom, she combed her fiery red tresses which looked like the shade of red velvet cake than anything else because her hair was still wet. Flat on her head and slicked back, she then flipped her hair to loosen the wet locks before flipped it back up. Not so flat and slick. Just the way she liked it.

She walked out of the room and went to find Pablo, finding him hunched in front of the laptop. She peered over his shoulder and saw what he was looking at. She saw her name in some document, some sort of collection of names and dollar amounts. Next to hers was ‘duress’ and she didn’t quite follow. Neither did it make any sense.
“I don’t understand.” She said simply. “What are you doing? Are you snooping?” She asked it good-naturedly and wasn’t really mad. Sure, perhaps the Penny that had her memory might be but this Penny was not. How could she be when this same man made her feel pleasure like no other?

Unless…
Unless the moment was over and he was back to snooping and finding out whatever he could to save his own skin. Did she think for a minute that because of what happened between them, they could somehow join forces because there was a greater threat on both of their lives? Yes, that is exactly what she thought. He could have waited to look at it with her. Because then the situation wouldn’t seem like he got caught with his fingers in the cookie jar like a guilty child.

Many mixed thoughts. But then again, he didn’t try to hide it from her. He said it out loud. So perhaps she was just waiting for something to go wrong. In this scenario, she was still the criminal in all technicality and he represented the law enforcement she supposedly thwarted, according to him. Surely this was a bad mix to begin with. It couldn’t end well. Someone was going to betray someone. She had no previous memory of such but the feeling in the pit of her very empty stomach was so strong.

Not yet wanting to face the truth, she let out a soft sigh and looked at him. “I’m hungry.” With that said, she walked away and traipsed into the kitchen, searching for something delicious. She never got her sandwich after all. It seemed like now would be better than never. She just needed to figure out where everything was. She doubted there was anything to make a sandwich with anyways.

Penny seemed to chill a little at the sight of the spreadsheet but she didn't say much. He spun through the rest of the database, noticing with a chill the names of a few more FBI agents, the two from his office, but also a couple in the satellite locations. He saw a circuit court judge, a dozen or so cops, and one person without a name, just Pyramid. That must be the controlling hand. Someone so paranoid the accountant doesn't even know his... or her name.

Penny was rummaging in the kitchen and Pablo went and stood behind her. "Excuse me," he said and leaned over her shoulder, snagging a package of Ramen noodles with one hand and squeezing her ass with the other. He put some water in the kettle on the stove and turned it on. He felt completely satisfied, but he appreciated the way she looked in the yoga pants.

"I want you to go over the data with me. Maybe it will trigger something, but there's a lot that I know about some of the people in there that's not in the data. You need to know that stuff in case..."

The predicament they were in slammed into him again and he felt his chest tighten.

"...In case we get separated." Or killed. This last was a real possibility. The cabin wouldn't work forever. Some segment of the FBI was already combing through his private life, his history. They would be taking note of places he had visited and checking them out one by one. They would have to go to new places from now on, places neither one of them had ever been before.

"I really hope you can remember enough to get us some money. I've got a little left, three hundred maybe, but every card I have will throw up flags for the bad guys and we can't stay here forever. We need another car. Mine will be flagged. Or maybe a boat. Can you steal a yacht?"

The duress entry was interesting. The organization paid some people, but it seemed that Penny's services were not compensated so much as extorted. They must have some information on her, or maybe they were threatening her. Something clicked in Pablo's mind.

"They never would have been able to catch you either," he said, suddenly, the kettle forgotten and whistling on the stove. "We weren't the only ones trying to catch you. Those people- Pyramid- were trying to catch you too. Look. If you were working for them willingly, they just would have paid you. It's easiest, the least messy, the least expensive way to do business. You must not have wanted to work for them, so they had to find a way to force you. The next easiest thing to do would be to threaten you directly. Hack or we kill you. That could cause a few loyalty issues, but it never would have worked because you knew and they knew that they would never be able to catch you. You had taps into their business just as deeply as you did into the FBI. They would have had to threaten someone or something you care about. What do you care about the most, Penny? Can you remember?"

A small squeak came from her as she felt a hand squeeze her rear. She looked back at him and found the packet of ramen noodles missing from her hands and now in his. She narrowed her eyes. “Hey. Those are mine.” She pouted, watching him go to make himself dinner. Grumbling to herself, she picked out another packet and took out a bowl. She poured water from the tap into it and placed it on the counter. Opening the package, she placed the block of dried noodles in there and then poured the seasoning spice mix. She let it submerge and put it into the microwave for two minutes. Huh, apparently this was how she made ramen noodles. Shrugging her shoulders, she turned and leaned her hip against the counter, watching the gorgeous FBI agent in front of her.

He just had to start talking. She turned away from him and let out a rather unhappy sigh as he began talking about the case, their predicament and her memory. She didn’t want to talk about it. She didn’t want to keep talking about it. It was all they had to talk about but she didn’t want to. Surely they had other things to talk about, right?

There was a flash of images surfacing before her eyes. It was her, clacking away on the computer, cigarette in one hand. She seemed confident and then she got a pop up message.
I have a proposition for you.
Go fuck yourself.
Even if I knew where your brother was?
Who are you?
If you want to keep your brother alive, this is what you will do…

The memory hit her like she had just walked right into the wall. She stepped back, rather she stumbled back and she gripped back on the edge of the counter for support. Her hand flew to her head and she blinked her eyes, feeling her heart pound hard. Whoa. That was actually real. And it felt like she was right there but she wasn’t. She was in this kitchen with Agent Herrera listening as he yapped on and on. He pieced it together, just as she got the memory back. She didn’t know much. Perhaps if she was near it or around triggers, something more would come back but for now, she at least knew why she was doing what she had been doing. Now he would know too.

“My brother.” She said softly. “My family. My brother. They threatened to kill my brother. They have him. And they said that if I want to keep my brother alive, this is what I have to do.” She turned to look at him, her gaze lowering to his hands. Her eyes blinked an image flooded her mind. She was back at the mansion for the New Year’s party. She was in an office and took out one thumb drive to steal files, putting it back along side the one that held the mainframe application and her virus’ cure. She took out a third thumb drive and installed it into the server, shutting down the entire thing. It was her virus. A deadly check mate.

Her mind then flashed back to the thumb drive she had produced earlier when she pulled up the FBI’s mainframe in Washington. But where was the other thumb drive? The one with the files she stole? Looking like she had this very pensive but sort of empty look on her face, Penny’s gaze lifted to his face and she raised an eyebrow. “Where’s the other thumb drive?”

Penny stumbled in the kitchen and Pablo reached out to steady her. She looked pale. Like before

"The other thumb drive?" Pablo was blank for a moment, then he remembered the drive he had picked up from the roof of Penny's flipped car. He had put it...

"In the pocket of my coat. Right pocket. You had the coat on when we got here. Where did you put it?"

He didn't need an answer, though, the coat was thrown over the back of one of the living room chairs. He fished the drive out of the pocket and pushed it into a usb port on the laptop. He tapped on the icon to open it and a dialog box popped up asking for a TrueCrypt password.

"Shit. You encrypted the whole drive. The dorks down at headquarters spent two years trying to crack one of these. Never could."

She remembered that there was another drive though. He hadn't told her about it. Things were coming back to her. She remembered that her brother was being held hostage, threatened if she didn't do what they wanted.

Pablo realized that if he wanted, he could get that asshole Danny killed by just doing nothing. Silence from Penny would make his life a liability to Pyramid. Cut the wire to the dish on the roof and Penny wouldn't have any way to communicate even if she could remember the channels- the protocols.

Danny's nervous giggle echoed in his mind and the old rage raised its head. Pablo wanted to destroy him.

He heard himself speak. "They'll kill him if you don't check in. Maybe they already have."

He went into the living room and sat stiffly on the couch, staring blankly out the empty window. His hands shook in his lap as he remembered the heat of Sueco's blood soaking his shirt. Had he just saved the little bastard's life? Why had he given Penny the chance to save him? He looked over at her, sitting behind the laptop now, her face pale, her eyes on the screen. She typed fast. Incredibly fast.

Pablo felt his eyes fill with tears. The unfairness of it all made him angry and helpless. Penny was caught too- as much a victim of Pyramid as Sueco had been. She had been sympathetic, had tried to comfort him for the actions of her brother.

He opened the sliding door and went outside, the cold air shocking him and freezing his breath. He walked out to the edge of the cliff and watched the ocean beat against the rocks far below. Tomorrow morning, he knew, a helicopter would fly in off of the ocean and land on this lawn. He and Penny would have to be gone.

It was clear as day. There they were. Files she had stolen on that thumb drive, encrypted and worth so much. Perhaps millions, maybe even the devastation of an entire government. She struck the gold mine and she didn’t even know that she carried such a powerful and strong weapon with her. Well she did, at some point surely, but she just didn’t remember. She was starting to.

“Damn…I really am good.” She heard herself say, although not to him in particular. She was sort of just speaking out loud her awe. She did this? Maybe if she sat down with it, it could trigger more. She was simply afraid at what would happen if she remembered. Glancing over to Agent Herrera as he now sat down on the couch, she wondered what would become of them. If there was even anything. Surely, two people could engage in moments of intense passion and wild abandon without any emotions. She comforted him and let him forget. He gave her exactly what she wanted. Yet still there was that uncomfortable feeling in her gut. It made her lose her appetite, those disgusting noodles easily forgotten.

Sitting down at the laptop, Penny started to work. It was like her fingers had a mind of their own. Everything was so familiar. She didn’t know the password so she pulled up the data html and configured the password through there. Then her fingers stopped and a wave of images popped in the frontal lobe of her brain and they hit her hard.

She heard voices. Her own voice, Danny’s voice and then someone else’s. It was like her entire life just flashed right before her eyes and she wasn’t even dying. It was painful. To have it all relived in that very moment. Every last bit of it that she had remembered and even suppressed.

”Papa!” A young firecracker of an eight year old ran up to a strong and strapping man, her fiery red hair bobbing down her back as she jumped up into his arms. Strong arms scooped up the little girl and held her close, a warm kiss pressed to her temple.
“There’s my Lucky Penny.”
“What took you so long? Are you staying this time? Can me, you and Danny go to the town fair?” Her accent was stronger, coating all her words and her voice was different, smaller, more adorable and full of innocence, as were those hypnotic green eyes like shining emeralds.
“Sweet Pea…” he sat her on the counter and cupped her cheeks. “I have to go away for a while. But Danny will take care of you. I promise.”
”But…but…Papa you just came back. Where do you have to go?”

Just then, a knock came at the door. He walked away from her and went to the door. Opening it, he saw the law officials presenting their badges, arresting him and reading him his rights.

Little Penny hopped off the counter and she ran to the door to find her father turned around as they strapped on handcuffs behind his back.
“Papa!” She screamed, her green eyes turning blurry as they filled with water. She ran to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, starting to cry. “Please don’t go! Please don’t take my Papa away from me!” She pleaded with hysterical sobs.

Hands were around her and started pulling her away. She cried harder and turned into her older brother who knelt down to her height and held her in his arms. The law officials took him and turned away. When Penny looked back to see her father leaving, she tried to run after him but Danny held her back.

“Papa!”

The voice of her younger self echoed in her ears. The images wouldn’t stop. They kept coming.

”Name?”
“Penny Davitt.”
The man in the uniform looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. The other man beside her in the same uniform with a different name badge nudged her and she rolled those bright emerald orbs.
“Penelope Louise Davitt.”

She was led in front of a camera, cuffs taken off of her wrists.
“Forward.”
She posed for the first mug shot, holding up her name and identification card. Her fiery red hair was in a tousled mess and her make up had been smudged. She looked like hell. She looked like she belonged. She heard the sound of the camera shutter.
“Turn.”

She turned to her right. Then her left and for a final mug shot, she faced forward. For the final one, she decided to be a crass and sassy little bitch and stuck her tongue out and held up her middle finger.
“Congratulations, Penelope,” The copper sneered. “You just earned yourself one whole night behind bars.” Just for the attitude. She snorted.
“Oh, I’m so scared!”

She was put in a cell alongside a meaner looking woman with an eyebrow piercing, several ear piercings and even snakebites. Her black hair was as messy as Penny’s and her eyes were like black marbles. Dressed in orange, she looked Penny up and down and then her lips curled up into a twisted leering sneer.

Even if it felt dirty, gross and even out of this world wrong, Penny experienced the touch of another woman and it was a stark contrast to that of a man’s.

More images. Every altercation with Danny. The night he left after he admitted he killed someone. That same night he held her at gunpoint so she wouldn’t ask him more questions. He left and she never saw him again.

The night she was propositioned by someone in a chat to do dirty work to protect her brother’s life, promised to be reunited with him with a clean slate if she did all the assignments.

The night before the New Year’s party where she sat in her room, on her bed with her laptop. She was smoking a cigarette and drinking a glass of red wine, contemplating everything.

The night of the party where she served as a cater waiter in disguise, wearing blue contacts and a black bob wig. She bashed Buddy Wilson with a silver platter and ran down the stairs, passing…passing him; Agent Pablo Herrera. The car chase, the crash and everything leading up to now. It was no longer blank. She was no longer blank and she no longer had a blank or clean slate. Everything came back and everything that happened since meshed in together creating incredibly mixed feelings and emotions.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her body shook and she fell out of the chair, landing on the ground with a silent thump. She was still and breathing faintly. It was too much. Everything. She felt it all at once. Every emotion possible to feel. Anger, pain, happiness, despair, loneliness, heartbreak and then it just seemed to repeat. The happiness was only ever faint her entire life. It was always full of so much anger, so much despair and loneliness but never a true definitive moment of happiness.

The last time she was ever truly happy was before her and Danny’s father was taken away into custody. Since then, it had been like this roller coaster life of ups and severe downs. One moment of happiness with Danny, another with his friend who deflowered and then several hit and runs, bumps and rumps and nothing consistent. Something always went wrong.

More than that, everything she did was to secure her brother’s safety and release to her. Then they would have a clean slate. And the money she could get from all that information she acquired…they’d never have to do anything illegal again. They could truly start over.

As she lay there, still and motionless and only barely breathing, her cheeks were stained with tears and the hope she felt went numb. Everything was so jumbled and a total mess. He couldn’t know.

The ocean roared in Pablo's ears and the wind tore at his shirt. He had come outside without a coat, his mind racing and the heat of helpless rage filling his body. Now, though, the elements reminded him that his anger would neither heat him nor feed him nor keep him from getting killed at the hands of traitors and criminals. The cold air had cooled his thinking too, stopped his wheels from spinning and started the logical wheels turning.

He heard something, or felt it. A change. He turned and saw through the window that Penny wasn't at the computer any more. She couldn't have figured out how to communicate with Danny's kidnappers so quickly. Where had she gone? He saw her then, stiff on the floor, her back arched in a seizure, her heels kicking against the floor.

Pablo ran. He needed her. He needed her expertise and her particular knowledge of her own situation, no matter how scattered and sporadic. He needed her comfort...

The first aid training had seemed like such a waste in the academy. What was the point of patching up the very same guy you had just tried to kill? The instructor had gotten in his face when he asked that question and screamed at him. "You fucking shit, I hope nobody in this room ever has to ride with you." She had spoken to everyone else then, "Herrera thinks I'm teaching you how to patch up assholes. I don't give a shit about assholes. I'm teaching you how to patch each other up. The law may require you to save some lowlife's skin someday, but I don't want any of you dying of gunshot wounds that could be treated. I don't want any of you to die of poisoning that could be mitigated. I don't want any of you dying." She had thrown her chalk at him, hit him right between the eyes. "Right now, folks, my best advice for staying alive is don't fucking ride with Herrera. He doesn't see the point of learning how to save your life." He aced the class.

As he ran through the snow toward Penny, he wasn't thinking about what to do. His hands already knew. He had his belt off before he even got to the glass door, and he had it folded between her teeth before she could bite her tongue off. He put his knee between her head and the table so she wouldn't bang her head against anything hard. Then there was nothing to do but wait it out. The crash had really done some strange stuff to Penny's head- the concussion, the amnesia, and there were things she hadn't told him but he had noticed sudden headaches, loss of balance. Now a seizure. The laptop was still open and a logo caught his eye. NSA Top Secret.

Under the logo was a title that chilled Pablo's blood. "ISIS Funding Cancellation Debrief."

Pablo knew FBI agents took their jobs seriously, but they were day people by nature. Sure, there was the occasional late night stakeout, but for the most part they liked the sun. The spooks at the NSA liked the dark. The sun was inconvenient for them. People could see what they were doing, and they didn't like that. If the NSA knew Penny had this information, there would be black helicopters landing at every place Pablo had slept in the last ten years, and they wouldn't wait until tomorrow- it would happen within an hour. They had to get out now.

Thankfully, Penny's body relaxed. He turned her on her side so she wouldn't choke if she threw up and started running through the cabin collecting everything he could think of that might be useful. He scooped all of the canned food into an old army duffel he found in the closet. He pulled four changes of clothes off the hangers and emptied the drawers into the duffel too. Men's clothes, women's clothes, children's clothes, he took it all. They could sort it out later. He shut down the computer, pulled the drives and put them in his pocket. He packed the laptop and the power cable, the axe, he filled two gallon jugs with water. The whole time he was muttering to himself angrily.

"CIA funds mujaheddin in Afghanistan to get rid of the Soviets, then they become Al Qaeda. They're worse than the Soviets. NSA funds the fucking ISIS to get rid of Al Qaeda and they're worse than Bin Laden ever was. Fuckers never learn. You give money to soldiers, you end up with violence. Even shooting at FBI agents at parties in Seattle."

He dumped the kettle onto the fire and grabbed a map book and a yellow pages and a box of matches. He took as much camping equipment as he could fit in the back of his car, hoping he wouldn't have to set up a tent in the snow. That would suck.

Penny was sitting against the wall, looking wiped out.

"Hey, they're coming now. Right now. We have to go." He found himself smiling grimly as he helped Penny up. "Why couldn't you have been just a little less smart, Penny? You have the biggest shit flying at the biggest fan, hot stuff. You better start remembering, and fast, because if what you have is genuine, we're going to have trouble finding anyone that doesn't want to kill us."

Everything. It was too much. It was all at once and she felt every possible emotion, more sadness, despair and anger than anything else and it hit home hard. It was like she was experiencing what a broken heart felt like repeatedly and there was little happiness. It wasn’t a charmed life she led. Most of it she had blocked out. Like the day her father had been taken to life imprisonment just a couple of months after they moved to America. The fact Danny held her at gunpoint because she was too inquisitive. It all made sense. That day he killed Agent Herrera’s partner and something happened. He seemed chilled and tormented by it and had to get away from her, run away and fall off the grid. From that moment, any record of him had been wiped away. It was like he had been erased. But he was alive. She knew he was. She could feel it. He raised her after their father had been taken away.

SchemePunk007: You’re getting very risky. You should be lucky I won’t end you.
UpYours666: I am scoffing so hard right.
SchemePunk007: You’ve always had a ballsy attitude, like a gust of fire.
UpYours666: You can keep complimenting me but I will continue to hold up a birdie to my laptop screen.

She was actually laughing really hard when she sent that. He was less amused.

SchemePunk007: How about I just put a slug right through Danny’s temple? Will you continue to be an insolent and petulant child then?

Silence.

SchemePunk007: I will take your silence as you conceding. You’re a bright lucky penny.

Lucky penny. Lucky penny…Lucky Penny.

She felt her body being turned onto her side after her body stopped its seizing movements. He left her and she grasped the ground with no traction desperately as she steadied her breathing. Her head was spinning and her heart was pounding all throughout her entire being. She felt it roiling up. The bile rose up in her throat and then past her mouth. One, two and then dry heaves that left her feeling more pain than those jolt of memories gave her.

Coughing, she weakly wiped a hand across her mouth and managed to sit herself upright. She couldn’t hold her body up on her own and she perched back against the wall. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes but quickly opened them when she felt like she was going to spin again or relive it all.

Her vision focused when she opened her eyes and she saw Pablo standing right there. He was saying something and it came distorted but very quickly cleared up enough that she could understand. They had to leave. He called her smart and she wanted to snort and tell him he really had no idea and let him know she remembered everything but all cognitive ability was beyond her at the moment. The most she could do and was currently focusing on was putting one leg in front of the other; walking. And walking at a very fast pace at that like someone was there already chasing them.

She half slid into, half crawled into his car, but she took the backseat. She laid down and rest her head on the duffel like the firm pillow it felt like. Instead of polyester filling or down filling, it was hard like cans and more cans. She didn’t complain. She felt drained and absolutely wiped and the entire time, all she could think about was who the puppet master’s identity was who was pulling her strings. He called her ‘Lucky Penny.’ Her father was the only one who ever called her that and that realization was heady.

As the car moved with motion into the plunging darkness of the snow-infested night, her eyes fluttered open and she just started talking. Without telling him that she remembered in those exact words, she decided to tell him a different way. “It says ‘duress’ because they are not paying me.” She began. “Last year after I got out of my night stay in jail—and to answer your previous question during some very heated copulation, yes, I did experience with a woman—I got messaged in a forum chatter by someone offering me a deal. Certain illegal assignment in exchange for someone I hold dear; Danny. But I never once trusted them since they were basically threatening to kill him if I did not hold up my end of the illegal bargain. So I stole information from each assignment and collected it. It’s valuable information about government secrets, scandals and cover ups that Pyramid would love to get their hands on. It’s my insurance policy to make sure they don’t kill him because if they do, they will never get that information. I was supposed to give them this information. I have been withholding it. That’s all.” She said softly.

“I know how you feel about him but he is my only family. I’m sorry that he killed your partner but if it’s any consolation, I know he feels remorse for it. He was…he was messed up and frantic and he actually looked scared when I saw him last.” She closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead, the current center point to all the ache and pain right now so concentrated. “But I’m afraid who might be in charge of Pyramid.” She said it like she had a hunch. A very scary, twisted, uncomfortable hunch.

Because if it were true, none of it made sense.

It was late and Pablo drove east on a little two lane highway with a sign that said "Sheridan 26 mi." The road hadn't been snowplowed recently, and his little car threatened to get stuck in the snow a few times, but the tall trees around the road had protected it a little from the snow.

Penny was in the back, and he was relieved that she was remembering. This meant a certain amount of danger for him, of course, but she already knew all about him. She'd been watching him through the screen of her computer for months. The situation was pretty much what he had guessed. This changed her legal status fairly significantly. If she was working under duress, especially in a hostage situation, that made her accessory to fraud at worst. Certainly not top ten material. She had uncovered a one hundred percent deadly piece of intel though, and the NSA would disappear them both over it if they caught up to them.

The road wasn't familiar to Pablo. That was good. He had no history in this area, so it wouldn't be on their first list of places to try to find him. He didn't know if Penny had spent time in tiny Oregonian towns. He hoped not.

It started to snow, and while Pablo was concerned about getting through to the next town, he was also relieved that his tracks would be covered. He had to find a place to get Penny online again. They needed to know what was happening and when. They needed money and a new vehicle, and Penny still needed to reopen the communication channel with Pyramid.

As they got further away from the cabin, Pablo started to relax a little. Penny was telling him about the information she was holding. He put his arm back into the back seat, touched her ribs, found her hand and held it as she talked. He wasn't sure if he was comforting her, but it comforted him a little. He wasn't alone. She remembered Danny's face after he had shot Sueco. It made him feel good to know that the little shit was scared that night. The kid had fallen in with someone worse than a pissed off FBI, though, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that.

There was something wrong about Pyramid and the way Penny talked about it. She was leaving something out. Now wasn't the time to challenge her on it though. Her memory could shut down again or she could turn hostile and disappear. Or she could try to kill him. He really didn't know.

Pablo squeezed her hand when she was done. "Thank you," he said, knowing it had been hard for her to trust him with such personal information. "Now I'm going to need you to steal some stuff for us. I'm going to find a wifi connection in Sheridan. Move some money into an account that doesn't have my name on it that we can withdraw from. I wasn't kidding about stealing a yacht. If we could travel on the ocean, that would be fantastic. I've never done it, and they won't think to look for me there."

They passed the "Welcome to Sheridan" sign. Pablo handed the laptop over into the back seat. "Find a connection and save our lives again, Penny. I'm really lucky I have you right now. My Lucky Penny." He laughed. "Holy shit. I fuck you twice and I'm already making horrible nicknames."

He waited for her to find an unsecured wifi signal, ready to pull over at any second.

The soft and gentle touch of his hand trailing along her ribs and then to find her hand was a most comforting feeling. Just the warmth of his hand was enough to make her feel almost instantly. Granted, she still felt like shit after the episode she had back at the cabin. But his hand in hers was still really nice. A light smile came over her face but it was only light and only slight. Remembering everything had taken quite the emotional rollercoaster toll on her and she was still recuperating. That and she was divesting all this information to her sworn enemy who was such a…magnanimous lover. The hell was wrong with her?!

Hormones. Had to be the bloody hormones.

Sitting up, she let him take his hand back and she rubbed her forehead, doing her best not to concentrate on the pain of a headache right in the center. When he handed her the laptop, she took it and rest it on her lap. Lifting the screen, she logged in immediately and began to tap into several wi-fi networks but a lot of them were very well protected. She didn’t give up though and the one that showed to have the best and greatest strength was the one she focused on quite avidly.

“Wait…wait…” she whispered under her breath, not directed to him. An idea hit her and she quickly tried a different tactic. Her fingers paused over the keys when he called her that. ‘My Lucky Penny.’ She bit her lower lip hard and then lifted her head, meeting his gaze in the rearview mirror. “Fuck?” She snorted, her momentum coming back quickly. “Alright, I suppose it was that. I mean I did practically beg you the second time. Although you sure did look like you needed it.” She grazed her fingers over the keys, her train of thought still disrupted by that nickname. He didn’t coin it. Her father did.

“You didn’t make it up and it’s not a horrible nickname. My dad used to call me that.” Her accent had a slight thick lilt to it in talking about her dad but it wasn’t anything major. Since she spent most of her time with her brother and his accent was thicker than hers, hers never really went away. It just wasn’t as thick as it was when she was little. Suffice to say, people could actually understand her properly. But when she used to go to the Irish pub near her apartment and have herself some hard liquor, after about four shots the accent got thicker and she put on a real Irish fest. She hadn’t been told to not come back. Yet.

“Pablo—“ She started but she hacked through the security and he was in the area of a very strong signal. “Pull over! Pull over!” She practically screeched and seemed like she was getting geared to nearly tackle him to pull over. She didn’t though. No need to go through another accident after all. Her initial thought to tell him that ‘Lucky Penny’ was what the main brain of Pyramid called her one time went to the back of her mind. It was still there and she knew she had to tell him but at the same time, it wasn’t that original of a name. Her name was Penny like the American currency of one cent. Anyone could have figured that out. But in her entire life, her father was the only one who called her that or even referenced that name to her. Not even Danny called her that. Granted, he probably didn’t because their father called her that and the day he was taken away was a very hard day for her, for them both really—but she cried for days after it happened. He knew it would be painful. It still kind of was since immediately she thought of her dad when someone called her that name.

Now was not the time to focus on that even if it was bugging her. She had to focus on maintaining this signal. If she did, and since it was the strongest of all the options, she’d have no problem in acquiring what he wanted. When he finally pulled over, she sat back and let out a soft and content sigh at the fact they made it just perfectly.

“Took you long enough.” She mumbled. She pulled up a browser, browsed some random bank, high up and the kind where the really rich people banked there, and she pulled up the html. She hacked her way into two accounts and transferred money from one to the other. From there, she proceeded to erase the ties and connection of the accounts to the people who owned them and kept that erasure up for at a max of forty-eight hours. She couldn’t do it any longer than that because it would be actually impossible. The only reason she’d have forty-eight hours was because of the New Year. Everything was closed on New Year’s, including banks and things would not fully process into the system for a couple of days but a red flag alert would have been instantly posted because these were high order bank accounts belonging to filthy rich people, it’d be kind of a big deal.

“And…” She tapped one key boldly and confidently and smiled broadly. “Done!”

Looking up, she grinned. “Congratulations Pablo Herrera. You just became a billionaire.” She tipped the screen down and sat forward, leaning in to whisper into his ear. “How do you wish to spend your first billion? A yacht? Perhaps a private jet?” She purred. Successful hacking always got her in a good mood and in the mood.

Pablo felt a wave of relief. For the first time in an hour he wasn't absolutely sure he'd be dead by morning.

"Holy shit, Penny, are you serious?" Pablo was just beginning to grasp the measure of her skill. "You could just steal a billion dollars any day and you've never done it before?" He knew she hadn't because nobody had ever lost a billion. Maybe a couple hundred thousand, a couple of times a couple of million. But a billion?

Suddenly he knew why. You couldn't use a billion in 48 hours. He reached over the seat and snagged the laptop off her lap. He knew she wouldn't like that, but just because she had access to the entire North West FBI network didn't mean that she actually knew how it all worked.

He logged into the FBI impound database and found a luxury trawler they had impounded in the Portland harbor a few months earlier for drug trafficking. He turned off the impound flag and used the bank account to make the million and a half deposit on the boat. Just for good measure, he freed up a ten-year-old Volvo that was impounded in San Francisco and a small airplane in Livermore. He had only flown a simulator, but he'd been pretty good at it. Then he flipped the flags on twenty more car, trucks, boats, and aircraft impounded all along the west coast. If they happened to look, they wouldn't have any idea which ones they were using.

"We're going to need to get to Portland without getting found," he said, finally, as he started the car. They would be going back North- back towards where they had started. He hoped it was just crazy enough that they wouldn't think that he would do that. "We're only about an hour and a half from the Portland impound. The site is pretty automated. I might have to flash a badge, but nobody should give us much trouble.

He cruised slowly through the streets of Sheridan until he found a car similar to his own and swapped the license plates. He knew his would be flagged at this point. Then he pulled on to the small highway and drove carefully towards I-5.

----

The night watchman at the Portland impound was sleepy and handed Pablo the keys to the trawler without any trouble after he had tried to focus on the badge. He parked the car in a nearby industrial area, dangerous even in the daylight. He took off the plates and left the doors unlocked. He opened the hood. In three hours, it would be a burnt out shell. If he was lucky someone would take the engine with its identifying VIN number.

He carried the axe and the duffel full of food and clothes. He made Penny carry the tent and the lantern. She had been pleased with her performance back in Sheridan and he was impressed. It gave her a little of the swagger he had come to expect from her. It made her sexy in a different way. She had been vulnerable before- beautiful but fearful. Her confidence now made her hold her head differently. It made her eyes smolder. If they weren't in such a damn hurry, Pablo would have pushed her into one of the abandoned warehouses and found out if her lips were good at anything besides bragging.

The trawler was in the last slip of the dock. He wondered if there had been a mistake at first, but he saw the name, "Royal Sweet" painted on the bow. It was huge. Sixty feet long. He knew he would have his hands full just piloting the thing, but they were committed now. He walked up the gangplank, Penny bouncing along behind him. As it turned out, most of the boat was automated. The controls were fairly easy to figure out, at least the major ones. Pablo backed the boat out of the slip and turned up the delta toward the ocean. It was late at night and there wasn't any boat traffic on the water. He headed toward the black of the ocean and when the banks of the river widened and finally disappeared, he kept going west until the lights of Portland were just twinkling on the horizon.

The boat had been called a trawler, and it had some superficial similarities to a sport fishing boat, but it had two bars and a jacuzzi on the lower deck and he knew it had been mostly a party boat for some busted drug lord.

Penny had disappeared into the boat almost as soon as they had set sail. When Pablo pulled the handle back to make the engines idle, she came up to the pilothouse.

"Well?" he said, scanning the horizon for lights, "Did you find anything interesting?"

He looked at her properly then. She had changed clothes. "Fuck me," he said, amazed.

“Well…I’ve never stolen a billion dollars before. But I have stolen money before like this.” She shrugged her shoulders. “Some poor sap faced some jail time for it. I redirected the IP addresses to this guy who was just a real great asshole.” Granted, all of this that was happening and all that happened in her life, was a real dose of karma.

The moment he snatched the laptop out of her hands though, a dumbfounded look came across her face and she reacted too late. What started out as a lunge to probably tackle her way into the front seat for the device, ended up being fast movements to see what he was doing. In awe, she watched as he removed a red flagging over a luxury yacht and made it available for them basically pick up. He was gorgeous, handsome, her worst enemy and could work his way through the FBI database like this? He was a keeper.

Sitting back, she folded her legs crisscross-applesauce and buckled up. Her head rested against the window and she closed her eyes to half open lids. “You’ve succeeded this far in not letting us get caught. I believe you have enough more luck to get us to Portland without being caught. Now hop to it. Or I might make you get me a sandwich,” she grinned when she paused. “Wench.”

---

They arrived in Portland, got the keys to the luxury trawler, even got into a new car and soon were on their way to the sea. Once on the yacht, Penny disappeared down in the lower cabins. She came upon the master bedroom. An opulent king size bed sat in the center, a mahogany dresser and vanity directly across from it against the wall and there were small windows that gave view to the ocean.

Placing the tent and lantern down, she walked over to the windows and rest her hand down on the edge of one and peaked up on her tippy-toes to look out. She was a bit short but managed to see well out. The ocean looked still, beautiful and calm. Soft ripples like rocks were augmenting the peace but it still looked beautiful.

Walking over to the bed, she ran her hands over the comforter. It felt so soft and when she pushed down on it with her hands, she could feel the luxurious down filling and her eyes closed. Oh, what she’d give to lie down on it and just curl up into the best sleep possible. She refrained and instead went to the double sliding doors off to the right of the bed and opened it. Inside were a variety of clothes hanging. Clothes for a man, clothes for a woman. They were organized. From the left corner to the middle were clothes for a man. From the right corner to the middle, were clothes for a woman. She perused them all and pursed her lips. Her head tilted and she made faces at some of them. Sure, the flannel shirt and yoga pants were comfortable but it was something that the Penny with no memory would wear. Certainly not what the Penny with her memory would wear.

There wasn’t really much to choose from. These were mostly summery or spring outfits and it was the high peak of winter with crazy cold weather, vicious aftermath of snow and it was a wonder that the ocean didn’t freeze over because it certainly felt cold enough. Penny exhaled a small puff of air out of a little frustration. Well, nothing left to do than to basically create a good enough outfit for a day on a yacht in nearly below zero weather.

There was a charcoal gray wool skirt with quality pleats. It was a mini skirt that would most definitely come just an inch or three above her knees. Pulling out a pair of black leggings, thick enough for warmth but also stretch enough to tightly…cup, she laid it down on the bed with the skirt. Now came for the shirt. Nothing on the hangers was warm enough to wear and she didn’t want a jacket. No, she was going for simple and single layers and perhaps a jacket if the wind picked up and got prickly, nipple-hardening cold.

Looking down as she parted the rack of clothes down the middle, she saw a couple trunks. She knelt down and opened one. There were warm sweaters and jackets and she grinned to herself. There was a deep midnight blue wool knit shirt with a pale blue ribbon woven at the neckline and tied into a bow off to the right. It was a boat neck but more of a traditional bateau neckline and with her ample chest, it added just a slight amount of cleavage. Quickly stripping, she felt a chill of cool air hit her bare skin and she shivered lightly. Going panty-less, she pulled on the leggings and then the skirt over it, which to her surprise actually fit rather comfortably. She pulled on the sweater shirt and smoothed out the warm fabric over her skin and a soft sigh of relief came from her. So warm. Finding some boots, she pulled them on and then untied her hair for a nice little fluff. Time to let those fiery red locks loose.

Grabbing a jacket, she hooked it over her arm and walked out of the room and up the stairs onto deck. The chill was magnanimous and she quickly put the jacket on but it wasn’t so huge. It was wool knit again with buttons to keep it closed but the moment she put it on, she didn’t need to button it up. Tucking her hands into the side pockets, she walked along the deck until she found Pablo in the pilothouse. She stepped inside and smiled at him, leaning her hip against the doorframe. “Sure.” She grinned.

The moment his gaze landed on her, her grin turned into a beaming smile of confidence as if she knew she cleaned up well. “Go on.” She grinned, a small laugh coming from her. Walking over to him, she turned him in the spinny chair and rested her hands on his legs. “See, there’s this beautiful and rather luxurious bedroom down below. I had half a mind to just go lay down on it. It has a real down comforter.” She smiled. “But I didn’t like the idea of lying in there alone. So, I found clothes instead. Flannel shirts and yoga pants are nice and all, but this feels more me.” And with the way she was slightly bent, a great view to some tempting cleavage displayed which she was very aware of in her attempt at a ‘sales pitch’ of the bedroom.

It amazed Pablo that even though he'd had his tongue on the curves of Penny's breasts just hours before, she still looked like a brand new present he wanted to unwrap. Her hands on his knees, and her cleavage on such tempting display, his mouth started to water. He leaned forward and kissed her and his arousal filled the front of his pants.

"I think it would be a shocking lapse of judgment," he said, running a hand up over the soft sweater, over her breast, "if we left such a fine bed untested."

His stomach growled right then, insistent and loud. How long had it been since that pathetic bowl of noodles? Too long.

He took a tendril of her hair in his fingers and smiled at her. "If I don't get something substantial inside me, I won't be able to get anything substantial inside you. I'm going to pass out from starvation. Let's see if the bastards that used to own this boat had good taste."

He pushed the anchor release and went down the stairs to find the kitchen. He found it right behind the bar, and opened the refrigerator. It was still cold- the boat had had an electrical tether at the dock, but he thought it was just to keep the computers from losing data. The side benefit was that there was cold beer. And four bottles of champagne.

The bread was moldy though. "Sorry, hot stuff, no sandwich for you tonight. You're going to have to demand something a little less perishable."

There were packets of crackers in the cupboard and cans of caviar. The cream cheese was still good, and there was a jar of wax peppers in the fridge. It would have to do for now. He took a knife from a drawer and put the other things on a plate and took it out to the back deck and sat at a small table bolted down. He ate cream cheese and crackers with an occasional pepper. Some days he remembered his South American roots and he craved something more spicy than a ham sandwich.

Penny's transformation was continuing- first her memory and the feisty personality, now the new clothes- not just surviving, but becoming herself again. She had a natural sexiness. She could have made a trash bag sexy, but now, with an actual wardrobe available, she could express herself and damn if those breasts of hers didn't say all kinds of things Pablo wanted to hear. He fed her a cracker with cream cheese.

"It's too bad we're mortal enemies," he said, and kissed a little cream cheese from the corner of her mouth. "I could really develop a thing for you."

It was already happening. Stupid, of course, dangerous, irresponsible, but fuck it. Why shouldn't he die happy?

He threw the empty plate into the ocean. It was dark, the only light filtering out from the open door to the kitchen. He ran a hand up the inside of Penny's thigh, and felt tiny static sparks pop between his fingers and the tights she wore. He was fully hard and uncomfortable in his pants.

"Let's go wear that bed out," he said, as he ran a finger across her pussy. He didn't feel a panty line. His smile widened.

As he kissed her, her right hand was bold and she let it slide over the knowing tent of arousal that pitched in the confines of his pants. Her body leaned into him and into the kiss and when their lips parted, she was left a little breathless and feeling this new source of wantonness that she had never really felt. Something about being bedded by your sole enemy was so sexy and such a turn on. It was forbidden. ‘Sleeping with the enemy.’

She was about to open her mouth and comment when she heard a rumble that she swore it could have passed for perhaps a rumble from the water or something definitely not his stomach. The look of amusement that crossed her face was so definite, she couldn’t hold her laughter in. Standing up straight, she held her hand out to him. “Oh, well you should definitely get some food in you. I won’t be happy if I don’t get some of you in me. So…” She grinned though. She never heard a guy’s stomach rumble so loud before. Normally it was the women…

Walking down into the kitchen, she sat up on the counter and watched as he rummaged around for food. It occurred to her that she could always help but she didn’t quite feel like it. Besides, she was hoping that this sexy Agent Wench would make her a sandwich like she asked for. The moment he pulled out moldy bread, Penny pouted. “You should have pulled over at an Arby’s when you had the chance. This is not forgivable.” She huffed, although she was being incredibly sarcastic. She wanted to find food quickly because she had an itch that only he could scratch.

He found crackers, cream cheese and there was a lot of booze. Now the booze she could definitely get her mind around. Hopping off the counter, she grabbed two bottles of the champagne and went out to the table he was gunning for and sat down. She straddled the table bench and she worked to unwrap, unwind and pop the cork of the champagne bottle. She never did it before but something told her to point it away from the living person and herself. So she pointed it away from them popped it. After a nice big pop-boom, she brought the bottle to her lips to stop the overflow and she took a very large sip. Oh…alcohol. Now all she needed was a pack of Marlboro’s menthol finest and she’d be set.

Placing the bottle in her lap, not exactly too keen to share right now since she was pretty sure she could finish the entire bottle on her own, she opened her mouth whenever he fed her crackers with cream cheese. Licking her lips, she looked at him and tilted her head. “Indeed, it is a real shame. But if we had actual feelings for each other I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be nearly as fun to bang each other. So let’s not do with the cliché feelings of the good guy and the bad girl falling for each other.” It was already happening but she had been very good at blocking out how she truly felt. It was the only way to survive in this cruel world.

She took a few more hearty sips of the champagne. Soon, they were done eating and he pulled a titanic with the plate. She wanted to comment but she decided not to. He was ready to wear the bed out with her and considering that was what she wanted when she decided not to wear panties, she was not about to put a stall on that.
Shivers ran up her spine as his hand traveled up her thigh and she grinned. He was about to discover what she did. “I agree.” Feeling his finger brush against her wet slit, she sat up straighter, craving for more of his touch.

Standing, she left the champagne bottle on the table and took his hand, leading him back down in the yacht and into the opulent bedroom. It was like she left it and just waiting and ready for them to get on it and do very naughty things that would shame the color white. She sat down at the edge of the bed and took her boots off. She looked up at him and stood, taking her sweater off, leaving the rest of herself for him to unwrap. She wouldn’t deprive him of unwrapping his Irish present, but she would make it a little easier. “Maybe one day we can get lucky and you can find me in bed waiting for you wearing nothing than bright red ribbon tied into a bow.”

The image of Penny in just a red ribbon was intriguing. Where would she wear it, he wondered. Around her neck? Over her breasts? Or would she welcome him with the ribbon around her wrists? Every possibility was intriguing. The new Penny was so much more interesting than the empty shell she had been when he pulled her out of her overturned car. So much more dangerous.

Now she stood in front of him wearing only a short wool skirt and tights. Pablo cupped one of her breasts and let its weight fill his hand. With his other hand he cupped her ass under the skirt.

"You're a handful, Penny," he said, and kissed her cheek innocently, "Or two." He squeezed with both hands. He bit her neck and turned her toward the bed and stood behind her. He unbuttoned his shirt, took it off behind her, and draped it over her shoulder. He undid his pants and let them fall. He gathered her hair in his fist and licked her neck. He could smell the champagne on her breath, even from the back. He was aware of the pepper burn lingering on his lips. He threw his shirt to the floor, then pulled her tights down tight around her knees, letting his chest brush against her smooth back.

"Lie down," he whispered in her ear. He pulled her tights all the way off from under the skirt and ran his hands over her smooth ass. She had her face in the cloud of the white duvet and he lifted her hips so her ass was in the air. He licked her pussy once, then again, to taste her. The flavor worked on him like a drug. He tapped her rosebud with his finger and watched her jump. He lapped at her slowly, smiling. He could almost feel the alcohol coursing through her veins. Deceptively sweet champagne delivering much more of it than the drinker expected. He imagined he could taste the champagne in the flavor of her pussy, imagined getting drunk from her essence.

His cock strained for her, reached out to touch her toes, her calf, leaving a tiny slick of precum on her skin as Pablo got drunk on Penny's pussy. It touched the back of her thigh, then her warm wet lips. he pushed into her very slowly, savoring every texture of her body. He tickled her ass with the tips of his fingers, remembering the loud crack of his hand on this same flesh in the cabin. He felt a different kind of violence coming on now though. He pulled out so the edge of his head was just inside her, paused, and thrust in as hard as he could. He curved his body over Penny's.

"I want to see your face," he said quietly and thrust into her again.

She saw an image one time of a girl wearing a ribbon around her breasts and the frills of it rand down her body. It created the illusion that she was completely covered but she really wasn’t—just her breasts. That’s how she had always envisioned it. Maybe, if she got to know him more and realize what he really liked, she could wear the ribbons some place that he’d really like. Her ankles, her arms, or her wrists since she got the feeling he’d enjoy tying her down.

A grin played onto her face and she stood there looking slightly amused as his hand cupped her bare breast. Her hands were clasped together in front of her and like an ‘obedient’ girl with such a smart mouth for her own good, she waited for her opportunity. That opportunity never came because all of a sudden he gripped her hair in such a perfect grip, her eyes closed and the shivers from that deep pull radiated down her spine and all through her body. It made her melt and a soft moan came from her. She could have melted if she didn’t want him to do more, but she wanted him to do so much more. Like being a wanton little thing.

Clothes were off and she found herself lying on her stomach on the very soft duvet. The moment her body hit the bed with a soft fluff, her eyes fluttered closed and she moaned slightly; it was a bed made of two fluffy and humongous clouds of the heavens into the world’s most amazing bed of possibilities; this was the bed where dreams happened.

His touch was just the cherry on top of the perfect and most delicious sundae. Combined with the comfort and luxury of the bed and the fact his touch was intoxicating, Penny felt like she just entered the most erotic and sexy heaven in the world. Her ass was in the air, her hands slid forward slowly to grip the soft duvet and her body almost jolted from the first contact of his tongue. Maybe she drank too much. Maybe she was just really in the mood. Whatever the reason, it was so…”Mmff…”

Penny felt his arousal brush against her and she knew he needed this as much as she did. Immediately, he filled her so deeply with his thick cock. He was such a tease. Moving in slowly, pulling out and making her nearly beg for it. Penny opened her mouth to egg him on but all of a sudden he slammed deep and she cried out, her cheek pushing into the soft, plush cloud of duvet. “Just one more time…” She mewled. “Then you can…one more time…one more time.” It was so good. She needed one more thrust and then she’d do absolutely anything he wanted.

Pablo hadn't ever thought of himself as a mean man, but Penny's begging made him stop, withdraw slowly like before, just the tip of his cock twitching at her entrance. Her desperation was fascinating to him. He held her hips still as well as he could, then, as slowly as he could stand, he pressed himself into her. He felt every ripple of her pussy, every involuntary spasm, every slippery ridge inside her. He felt his mind slipping away.

"Oh Penny," he said, and forgot what he was going to say next.

He pulled back, breathed and pounded into her. His body took over, chasing the profound sweetness of Penny's body, her reactions, the sounds of her voice and the wet smackings of his thighs against hers. He covered her little rosebud with his thumb, accidentally at first, then with interest. He wondered somewhere in the back of his lust-soaked brain if he could read her mind, read her body just by paying attention to the spasms he could feel in the ball of his thumb. An experiment for another day.

He stroked slow out and hard in, an offbeat rhythm that created an odd, powerful itch throughout his body. It was the beginnings of an orgasm, but not a flavor, a color he was used to. He felt like he had been injected with some strong spice, his blood making the inside of his body squirm ticklishly. He wanted to pound Penny into the mattress, and he tried. Her legs collapsed under his weight and thrusts. He crushed her into the mattress, most of his weight on her for a moment. He smelled her breath, her shampoo, her sweat, and under all of that, rising in the room, the smell of her pussy. It made him crazy with lust. He wanted to devour her, to touch her with the tip of his tongue, to drive his cock as deep as she could take, over and over again.

She didn’t know where the desperation came from. All she knew was the feel of him so deep inside of her was enough to make her forget anything else that even mattered. All that mattered was that he didn’t stop and that he allowed her to feel what she needed. Penny didn’t know why she needed it. Perhaps that was what lust did. Muddled brains and common sense. She should not be continuing on this path with this man; her sworn enemy whom she loathed but lusted for at the exact same time. It didn’t make sense. It was a continual spiral downward of nothing good to come. Oh but the pounding, the constant thrusting and the fact he seemed to get closer and closer to that delicious spot inside of her…that meant for several extremely good things to come.

All want to change positions was forgotten. Her legs gave out beneath her and she felt the thick and solid weight of his Adonis body on top of her, pounding her relentlessly into this beautiful cloud of a mattress. Her arm reached out, underneath the plush down pillow and she reached, as if trying to reach for something she couldn’t reach but needed to hold onto. Her eyes shut tightly and her moaning screams were half-muffled by the pillow her chin and cheek were resting on. Her grip on the pillow was a vice grip and the pleasure flooded through her the way an orgasm would flood through her gates and consume her wholly. It wasn’t an orgasm yet. She could feel it. Pound, pounding, pounded.

The scent of sex pervaded the air of luxury on this beautiful yacht and her tight walls rippled and spasmed around his cock. Her moans turned into screams so quickly but they weren’t just to keep the air from being silent. They were deep and guttural and came from somewhere deep and profound inside of her, a natural reaction to the intensity of the pleasure he gave her that she just could not contain.

Then just like that, with the incessant pounding and merciless pleasure that she couldn’t shy away—though she didn’t want to—her orgasm rocked through her very core. A delicious, toe-curling, shiver inducing, orgasmic orgasm that consumed her. It seemed his talent to create bigger and more intense orgasms continued and she lost herself, her send of mind and logic and was left incoherent as she was levitated onto the blissful cloud nine.

Back
Top Bottom