Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stargazing lovers (Krystal x KGT Witty )

He looked down at hus hands not sure how to answer "King? I don't think I could be that." He began to question what he knew about her. How old was she if she was immortal and what powers could she possess that he didn't know. "Promise me something." He said now looking scared "It's obvious that because of this everything I know is in question." He looked into her eyes grabbng her hands. "So I want you to promise that everything you have said to me about your feelings is true, and promise that you will never hide something from me." He brought her closer hugging her tight.

Krystal looked at him worriedly, and you could see the hurt in her eyes because of the fear in his. "Anything, Indio." She said softly, looking back into his eyes. He would know she was being serious because she never called him by his real name, only by the nickname she had given him. She squeezed his hands lightly as he grabbed hers. "I promise, indio. Fae cannot lie. It is impossible for us. We can bend the truth, as I have in the past with you, but i cannot do that now. You know the truth of me. If i were to lie, it would mean my death." She explained, cuddling into him as he pulled her to him. She loved him more than anything. T

His eyes became less intimidated. "Okay." he gave her a kiss and stood up. "I'll be outside." He took a deep breath this was gonna take a bit to get used to. He walked out door and stood placing his arms on the railing. "she right, she never really lied to me. I love her that's what matters." he kept telling himself every time doubt hit him. He stood out there for about 30 minutes before he finally walked inside walking around trying to find her. When he did he smiled "I'm sorry, this may take a little getting used to." He walked towards her grabbing her hands again. "But, I love you and that's what matters. He kissed her as passionately as he did the first time they did.

Krystal smiled and nodded. She understood this was alot yo take in. She relaxed into the couch, thinking about ther baby. She wondered what they would be like, what they'd look like. She wondered all these things. She knew for sure though that the child, male or female, would be a full fae as she is. She rubbed her stomach some, smiling dreamily. She was happy. Krystal gave his hads a light squeeze as he took hers. "I know mi'love. Don't worry." She said softly before kissing him back just as deeply, pulling him closer to her.

He was pulled into the kiss and lost his train of thought as he sat next to her. He moved his hand to her belly and began to moves his hand to feel it. "so is a Fae and human child Half fae?" he eyes hit her beautiful eyes seeing how lovely they were. "Either way I think they'll be wonderful." he leaned back and cuddled close to her as he ran his free hand through her hair.

Krystal smiled softly. "He or she will be a full fae because our expression of love was pure. It is a strange thing. " She admitted, pulling him close. She loved this man, and knew that it would all be okay. She sighed, kissing his cheek. "I should warn you though, fae gestation is quicker. It is only 5 months." She admitted, hoping he wouldn't be mad at her, though she couldn't have told him earlier.

He smiled at what she said and kissed her back "we should get to work then". He was happy that this was going but also very worried, He didn't think he would have a child this soon in his life. Especially with her, He stood giving her a kiss before he walked their bedroom. The rest of that night he had a slightly hard time sleeping worrying about what could happen in the next few months. It had been a really rough few hours but he finally fell asleep once she came to bed.

Krystal pulled him close to her. "Stop worrying iubesc. Everything will be fine." She said, but she didn't have the heart to tell him she had already been a mother. The child wasn't hers biologically, but she had raised him. His name was rubeus and he was the son of her closest friend who had been killed in a plane crash. She took a breath in, preparing herself. "Jonesy, there's one more thing you should know. I have an adopted fae son. He's only ever known me as his mother. His parents died in a plane accident after WWII when i was 20. So please, don't worry. I've got this." She told him softly, worrying he'd be mad at her, and freaked out that she was a little over a century old. She didn't mean to fall in love with him. It just happened.

He didn't quite hear what she said before gping to sleep so he didn't react. When he woke the next morning he remembered what she said about her adopted son and when she met him. "Wait did she say WW2?" He asked himself looking to the bedroom where he believed she was still sleeping. "If she was 20 then she must be over 100 now" he put his hand over his eyes. He waited for her to enter the room before he bombarded her with question. "So what's your son's name?" He didn't want to go off on her for something she couldn't tell him. "And how old is he?" He asked knowing the son must be older then him at this point.

Krystal camenout of the bedroom in a long dark blue negligee with matching bathrobe, yawning. She made b herself a cup of tea, chuclking a bit. She held the mug in her dainty blue painted fingernails, taking a sip. "His name is rubeus, and he's 79. He was just a baby when his parents were killed." She explained levelly, sipping her tea a bit more, leaning back unto the marble kitchen counter of her penthouse. "His birthday is actually in a few days. Would you like to help me plan the party? It would be a perfect time for you to meet my little ruby prince." She added, smiling at him.

Indio nodded taking in the fact he was much older then him. "I see.I might go with you I'm not sure if I could do it though" He said now looking at his bride to be. His smile now turned down into a slight frown though he didn't know it. "So how many times have you completed highschool" he looked up trying not to be rude knowing she was over 100 years old now. He leaned back into the conter now worried she was gonna get pissed for asking.

Krystal smiled lightly. "I do hope you come love. I think he'd like to meet the man that stole my heart."she said, giving him a light kiss on the lips. She chuckled a bit, playing with a piece of her hair. She wasn't offended by it. She smiled at him lightly. "Only twice. Shortly after highschool I helped in the war effort, and after that, i lived in the fae lands as i raised rubeus. " she explained, taking the last sip of her tea before making another cup.

Indio nodded looking at her and picked up his hands "okay" He wasn't sure exactly what she meant to Rubeus but she did mention him as only like a son so he'd have to take her word on it. "Why did you take it a second time then?" he stopped leaning back and stood grabbing starting a cup of tea for himself. "I mean if you were back where you originate for so long why did you come back, and start school over again? His eyes turned back to her actually interested in learning more about her.

Krystal shook her hair a bit. "New things to learn, I suppose. I do love that new invension, photoshop I believe its called? Computers don't phase me to much because fae had this technology centuries before humans did, or so I'm told by my uncle." She admitted, smiling at him. She was glad he wasn't to phased by the fact she was so much older than he. That would really hurt. She sipped her tea, relaxing agaist the counter as she watched her fiancee. "So, what else do you wanna know?"she asked, magically changing her clothes to dark jeans, fuzzy pink leopard socks, a crown the empire tshirt, and brown bear paw boots. That was one of the more handy tricks of hers.

Indio laughed at how she had talked about learning photoshop and then started realizing other then the age difference she was the exact same person he loved from the beginning. His eyes widened when she had changed her clothes just by thinking about it. He picked up his cup taking a sip from it. "nope, nope I think we've covered it". He said in awe as he watched her. "Though I must say that was awesome." He finished laughing not sure why he was afraid originally.

Krystal chuckled. "You will be able to do that, in time. Its actually a quite an easy spell. Anyone can do it, with a little practice." She explained, smiling at him. Right now her long blue hair was down, and it reached the back of her knees. When she was finished with her second cup of tea, she started to patiently brush it out, the unruly bedhead waves smoothing straight in one swift motion. She was highly practiced in the art of of brushing her hair, having always had long hair. When she was little, her mother used to do it for her, and then put it up into what the japanese call an odango style. Krystal rarely did that anymore, at least not unless she had a royal function to go to. She smirked mischeviously. "So, would you like to see my castle, Jonesy?"

Indio laughed taking another sip "Well I probably won't use it as much even If I did have it." He looked at her watching as she brushed her hair, he finished his tea then leaned up against the counter. "A castle? Yea, sure might give me a chance to learn more about Fae in general." He smiled at her glad she was understanding with how odd he found all of this. "when do you want to go?" He asked thinking of what her home might look like.

Krystal grinned. "Well, we each have the day off today. Would you be opposed to a little later today? Don't worry, Rubeus doesn't live in the castle. He lives in one of my penthouses in New York City." She explained with a smile, giving him a kiss on the lips. She chuckled a little. "To each his own love. You will find it more useful some days than others." She added, smiling as she got ready to go to the castle. She couldn't wait for him to meeet her uncle. He was the one who raised her.

Rubeus was not in his penthouse in New York, at least not this week. He had smelled some trouble around his mother, and came home to watch over her. He had no idea of this human boy, let alone that his mother had fallen for him. Boy was he in for a surprise.

"That sounds great" indio said nodding looking at her clothes "Let me change then we can go" He smiled before walking into the room. He change into tan slacks and a black long sleeve button up. He walked back into the kitchen and finished his tee looking at her. "So anything I should know before we go?"

Krystal smiled, giving him a kiss as he came back in. "You look handsome." She said softly, taking a sip of her tea as well before she sighed. "Well, My uncle may be at the castle. He usually takes care of things when i am to busy. Ruby likely will be too. He sometimes flies in when he gets bored in the big apple." She admitted, kissing his head. She just wanted to make him aware of any possibility.

Indio nodded looking down to the floor "Alright sounds good, can't wait to meet them." He said secretly worrying about how it would turn out to be. He poured another cup of tee before walking to the living room and sitting on the couch. He looked over to he motioning her over with his head while he put the tea down. "So what exactly happened to his parents during the war?" He asked putting his shoes on. "And what compelled you to cared for him." he knew this sounded kind of rude but he was genuinely concerned about her past with this boy person he did not know.

Krystal smiled, coming yo sit next yo him on the couch and giving him a kiss. She cuddled into him, a small smile on her face though she sighed. "a nazi bomb hit their plane a few days before v-e day. They were diplomats helping in the effort to take down jitler, and very old friends of mine. I had to take little rubeus in. Its what they would have wanted." She explained, cuddling into him still as she gave him a passionate kiss. She didn't want him to feel like he was second best. "Are you jealous dear?" She asked, eyebrow raised. Krystal squeeed his hand, silently asking him if he was ready to go. She would wait a bit longer, she just wanted to know before popping home to where she had a feeling her son would be.

Indio nodded feeling her squeeze his hand asking if he was ready, He looked into her eyes squeezing her hand not sure what to think. He watched as the room began to fade into a completely different surroundings he had never seen before. The carpets that of royalty and the walls larger then ones he had ever seen. "I don't think we locked the door" he laughed joking about the fact he just teleported out of now where.

"Krystal?" Rubeus yelled out not sure who the man next to her was. Rubeus was a tall caucasian man with long black hair wearing black jeans and a red T-shirt. He also had a sapphire necklace lined with silver given to him by Krystal. He rushed at them giving her a big hug before looking at Indio. "Who's this?" He asked her looking towards him with a little worry because the feeling of a problem soon to arise.

Krystal chuckled. "We didn't need to its charmed to lock itself when we leave." She said, smiling at him andnkissing his cheek. This was gonna be an interesting visit home, of this she was sure. She didn't know just how interesting though.

Krystal made a tiny "oof" sound as she was hugged, hugging him back. "Its good to see you too, sweetness." she said, having missed him these past few weeks. While it was true she'd seen him after her graduation, that felt like a long time ago. She sighed softly. "Thisbis my fiancée, Indio. Indio, Rubeus, Rubeus, Indio." she introduced, wondering just how her son would react. She had always only been just his, and she knew how jealousbher son could be.

Rubeus looked at Indio still not sure what to say but he knew something about him was seemed off about him. Weather if it was the future Krystal would have with him or a current event Rubeus was not sure. Though he was polite and held out his hand "Hi, nice to meet you" he said unsure of what else to say. "Pleasure" Indio said back happily. He looked to Krystal smiling about actually learning something about her Family. "So is there a tour or is there more people to meet?" He laughed grabbing krystals hand and holding it close

Back
Top Bottom