Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My little girl is all grown up. (BBVD&Sweetone)

Vladimir wiped his mouth as he finished eating the food. "Excuse me for one moment darling I'll be right back" he said standing up slowly as he came over he kissed her cheek with a smile before making his way toward the kitchen so he could talk to the chef.

"Maurice" Vladimir said smiling "I just wanted to come back and tell you that the food was exquisite" he said grabbing a napkin to wipe his mouth making sure that nothing was on his mouth as he continued talking to the chef for a few minutes once he was done he walked back to where his daughter was and smiled at her "Alright baby girl are you ready to go" he asked with a smile.

Christopher smiled as she walked out with her dad.

Vladimir walked to his car and got inside slowly and as soon as his daughter was inside of the car with him he drove off toward the mall where he would spoil his daughter completely as he always had. She was his little princess and he always wanted the best for her.

She smiled and after an hour at the mall she had bought new shoes and some clothes and smiled "thanks daddy your the best"

Back
Top Bottom