Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My little girl is all grown up. (BBVD&Sweetone)

Vladimir smiled as he woke up hours later and looked over to see that Zoey was asleep still. Trying not to wake her up. After he was up he went to the shower and began showering as the memories of the night before began flooding through his head. After he was finished showering he went to the kitchen and began making Zoey's favorite breakfast from when she was a little girl.

Vladimir smiled as he watched his naked daught bouncing down the sstairs happily like a little girl. "Hello baby" he said finishing it up right as she was coming down and he placed food on two plates before putting him on the kitchen table "So how are you feeling baby?"

"I'm glad to hear that baby you know I love when my princess is happy. So I have the day off today is there anything you wanna do. I mean I'm free to spend the whole day with you going to the mall, watching movies, supper anything you want."

Vladimir had sat watching television for an hour before falling asleep in his comfortable chair. Today was a day that he didn't have to work so he liked just relaxing on his days of. Being the head of a beloved restaurant chain became tiring with all the things he had to do as the owner and founder of the business. He went to every single opening no matter where it was.

She was leaning her body when she went around turns, its what she always did and they laughed at her for it

Back
Top Bottom