Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My little girl is all grown up. (BBVD&Sweetone)

bigbadvoodoodaddy

Supernova
Vladimir Alexander Kruschev was a thirty-seven year old man with a twenty one year old daughter named Zoey. It had been a rough life for them at the beginning but slowly it had gotten more steady. When Vladimir was ten years old he met a young woman named Elizabeth Hamilton in school Vladimir was the new kid from another country (Russia) and nobody wanted to be friends with him becaue of his thick Russian accent they thought of him as weird. However Elizabeth and he had became friends almost immediately. There for a couple of years they were just friends but as their teenage years got closer they began to realize they were in love with each other and so they began dating. It wasn't a mere four years later that the then fifteen year old Elizabeth found out she was pregnant by the sixteen year old Vladimir. Even as young as he was though Vladimir went out and got a job to help support his girlfriend and then nine months later Zoey was born but Elizabeth died due to complications because of the pregnancy leaving Vladimir practically alone raising a young infant daughter by himself because Elizabeth's parent's blamed him for the death of their daughter. The years flew by quickly and Vladimir struggled to raise his daughter, finish school and to get his restaurant business off the ground but never once did he complain because his baby girl was always making work harder to realize his dreams. Then finally it happened an investor ate some of Vladimir's cooking and gave him the money to start his own restaurant and in only three years Vladimir had opened a total of seven different restaurants all of which were booming.

Vladimir drove home from work happy that he was going home to see his daughter Zoey she had always been the person who made him happiest and it was no different now that she was an adult. As he pulled into the garage he parked his car and went inside as he opened the door he looked around not seeing Zoey so he called out for her "Baby girl are you home?"

Zoey was in her room masturbating with her vibrator and didnt notices her dad was home or that he was calling her. She was moaning in her room as she was watching her favorite video and useing her toy.

Vladimir heard no response so he thought that maybe Zoey was gone visiting with one of her friends so he made his way toward his room which was down the hall from his daughter's room but as he neared her door he heard noises so he went and opened the door seeing his daughter naked from head to toe masturbating with a vibrator. Quickly he shut the door and walked to his room since he was now a little hot underneath the collar from what he had saw. His daughter was beautiful and it had been quite a while since he had, had sex. So quickly he went to the shower and began taking a shower but as he was in there he kept seeing his naked daughter vibrating so he began stroking his seven and a half inch cock moaning as he did so.

Zoey had finished mastuerbating and went to go make dinner and thats when she noticed her dad was home, she then thought i hope he didnt hear her moaning and useing her toy. She was thinking of it and what would happen if he saw her and what he would do.

A few moments after Zoey began making dinner Vladimir had gotten out of the shower after rubbing one out and finishing up. After going and getting dressed in his normal shorts and a t-shirt which showed off his still fit body. As he got to the kitchen tough he went and saat down at the table but looked up seeing Zoey and he could only see her as he had saw her a few moments ago. Completely naked and so he began getting a boner.

Zoey was still wet from masturbating and some cum was running down her leg as she was bending over to take the pizza out of the oven.

Vladimir tried eveyrthing to stop looking at his beautiful baby girl who was now all woman and ready for love. He kept telling himself that he was her father and that he needed to make his thoughts more pure but their was a part of him that wanted nothing more than to just take her from behind like a mad man as she screamed for him. Trying to keep his mind off of these thoughts he began reading his paper and decided one more look wouldn't hurt anything but boy was he wrong as he looked up he saw that some of her pussy juices was running down her leg and he bit his lip "Baby girl" he said smiling at her "I think you might want to wipe that up" he said pointing to her leg.

She looked at him and then her leg and blushed "oh dad im so sorry please dont be mad" she said and cleaned her leg and cut the pizza.

"Why would I be mad sweetheart you're a grown woman who needs to sexually satisfy yourself" Vladimir said smiling at her happily as he looked at his daughter "I'm just glad to know that you're masturbating. If I can help in any way baby girl just let me know alright."

"ok dad and if you need any help you let me know" she said blushing and giggled. She put a plate in front of him and sat down to eat.

"I might just take you up on that if you're serious" Vladimir said smiling as he looked at his daughter with a smile. Before he began eating his food happily with a smile. It was interesting just being able to spend this much time with his daughter. He was surprised that with as beautiful as she was she didn't have a boyfriend and it had always made him curious as too why she didn't have a boyfriend.

Because they are scared of her dad XD) Zoey smiled and ate her dinner and read her book. Zoey has been a big book worm.

(Well if there was an angry Russian standing in my way I'd probably be a little scared as well. lol)

Vladimir stood up slowly after eating dinner and went to sit on the couch beside Zoey and he smiled as he watched her as she began reading a book "So sweetheart we need to talk. I mean you're a grown woman now and your body has needs. Some of which cannot be achieved by just masturbating. I am curious about whether or not you are having sex."

"no dad i have not yet im still a virgin" she smiled and put her book down and faced her dad. She knew this was coming sooner or later.

"Well honey it's just that I'm worried about you. I mean we've already had the birds and the bee's talk quite some time ago but now you're a grown woman with needs and I think it's about time you...Lord how do I say this" Vladimir asked as he rubbed his chin lightly "I think it's time that you finally experience life for what it is."

Vladimir was shocked as he looked at his daughter. Having been her primary care-giver for her entire life Vladimir had taught her many things from washing herself to taking care of her own personal female hygiene but what she was asking him now was something that was no longer him being fatherly this would be them taking a step into the taboo but for some reason Vladimir couldn't say no. "Of course I can my love. For what we are going to do though it should be done someplace more romantic. Come with me to my room baby girl" he said standing up holding his hand out to her.

She smiled and took his hand and followed him, she knew what they were going to do would have to be a secret but she was ok with that.

Slowly Vladimir led Zoey to his bedroom and he got in bed "First thing darling is you want to start small and work your way up to the more complex things" he said leaning in and he kissed his daughter not like a father but like a boyfriend would kiss his girlfriend.

She smiled and wraped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She climbed on his lap snd faced him while kissing

She moaned softly and kept kissing him and let him take her shirt off. She wantes her dad to be her first since hes always taught her how to be a girl.

With that done Vladimir slowly removed his own shirt showing off his muscular body before standing up holding Zoey in his arms. Once he was stood up he tossed her on the bed playfully before stripping himself completely. His seven and a half inch flaccid cock hanging between his legs as he crawled up the bed and began stripping Zoey as well tossing her clothes beside the bed before taking a look at her complete naked body up clothes. "My God you're so beautiful" he said kissing up her stomach all the way up her breasts before kissing her once again as his hand began lightly teasing her pussy lips.

Vladimir smiled as he felt her wet pussy on his fingers as he teased her "I want you to know my beautiful angel that daddy will be here for you whenever you need me to help you out. Daddy wants his baby girl to be healthy" he said with a smile before placing his cock at the entrance of her pussy "Alright sweetheart this is going to hurt when I get in I'll wait until you give me permission to continue" he whispered to her as he slipped his cock inside of her warm waiting pussy and within seconds he had broken through her cherry waiting until she gave him permission to start making love to her.

Back
Top Bottom