Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The thing that came from the moon !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatoneguy85

Super-Earth
Hello there,

Thanks for taking a moment and poke your nose in and take a look around.
Watch out for that long hanging bar... it hasn't been set to high.
I don't bite, unless that's what you're into.
Send a pm if any questions come up.
So my fetishes are simple. I give so if I know I'm entertaining my other party than I'm aroused/happy/ entertained myself.
Male with 14 + years of role play experience. *Dances*

-Alright Story ideas-​

It goes bump in the night-
Someone ( your character ) manages to find the world isn't all bright sunshine and rainbows. Certain creatures not only walk in the dark but also tend to thrive. Most are generally blown out of proportions due to folklore and old tales. Others are just as nasty as they've been detailed.
My creature shows up perhaps either just in time or a few seconds before things go horribly wrong for your curious character.
Or he could literally be the monster you've been trying to prove is a monster. Either way you can't judge a book by it's cover. So what will happen when the careful heads of the creature underworld find out about a noisy human getting involved?

The thing...-
Crash landing on Earth wasn't the start of my problems. These humans truly where the beginning of my pain. At first I'd mimic and imitate one or two but I didn't realize how hurt I was from the impact.
I shape shift, change sizes and forms and never knew of a real gender. But I adapt to the moment. My predecessor who I came for vanished years before humans ever even thought to look up.
So the real question isn't what am I going to do, but what are these people going to do?
My goal is simple... observe, build a report and perhaps leave. Along the way, why not enjoy myself? After all these people are stuck in their singular form. While I am all of myself.

( Horror elements / Comedy / romance? )

It came... from outer space... onto her face?
( yes kinda smutty. Thinking a humanoid creature, similar premise as above but...)
Our species is limited in numbers and dying out.
We need to find another life form that can reproduce without our own. A long distance series of probes have found a possible planet inhabited with creatures that could potentially breed with our own.
So I'm sent purposely to try and find those willing to enter my program.
( breeding / romance? / accepting comedy within / sci-fi )

Oh that's just life.

Imagine a world around you that was completely different just below the surface.
Your friends and family creatures of folk tales or fantasy that no one ever bothered to explain to you where real.
Oh, it's a grim situation but with a twist. You're not the only one going through such startling and sudden revelations.
Well the wall paper is down and the creatures that hide amongst the humans are everywhere now. What will you do?
Hold it together... keep it all up?
Or give in?

- Kinks -​

So many to list.
So I'll list simply my no's. Because nothing kills a mood as quickly as something that's a turn off.
Human waste- Keep it in the bathroom.
Furry- Just not my thing.
Over use of my characters- ( I can understand some mild domination but don't assume direct control)

And my mind has gone blank.
Anyways...
I prefer PMs.
Contact me whenever.

Update for story ideas...

For those not noticing I am a somewhat... out there individual.
Like the truth is out there...
Or inside. Perhaps the warmest place on Earth is within?

Who knows.

My point is more story ideas.

Welcome Back​
Loosely based around the idea of 'The 100'.
Humanity has had a hard reset of sorts in the wake of a great devastation.
Knocked down to far less numbers than our current bulging population, there are saving factors involved.

- Returning - ( Idea for your character(s) origin )

Part of a scientific operation to go to the outer reaches of the solar system with a new propulsion system, a large team gets to experience time dilation. Not at the speed of light but rather close on their voyage, they lose contact with Earth while half way through their few month journey.
Upon returning they find that the world as they knew it changed. The engines they had used having been something far more powerful than they calculated and everything far more savage than how it had been when they left.

- They came from above... claiming so much but having so little knowledge - ( Idea of your character being a 'native' )

Having been raised in a multi-tier culture, everyone was a warrior first and then their job second. Women and children as well as every male had to know how to fight. The world was a savage place with strange creatures and unknown customs as each region changed.
Raised in a lush forest and taught in various fields of knowledge, you're one of the prime examples of your people. Smart and brave in the face of danger but also oddly cleaver in the moment.

Yet as factions started to come together, villages and areas began to trade... the entire climate changed as humans came from the sky. Using strange weapons to hunt and defend themselves from the nature they seemed to know nothing about.

Will you try to force them out of your backyard? Kill them for crashing onto your world? Or trade and deal?

Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom