Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Protecting the Status of our House (Ancient Rome, extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purrfection

Hello! I've got a very evil, extreme idea for you. Thanks for stopping by. I really hope it excites you like it does me. Feel free to tell me if so.

In the past, I have made extensive threads detailing the various things I do and do not like. If you're interested in such things, please have a look.

The following play will feature extensive delving into extremes, including nonconsensual, dubious consent, mind control, rape, breeding/impregnation, bimbofication, lactation, murder, harsh treatment (slaps/punching/choking), all manner of violence (a girl does like to watch a man show off how strong he is, after all), and extensive harem building. If you're not interested in any of that, or if you want to add more, ask me! One kink in particular that I'm not going to let go of is this: I want supermodels included as the “avatars” for my characters. Their personalities are ours to come up with, but their names and appearances (outside of more “cosmetic” things like hair color or breast size) are pretty much fixed. If you've regularly fantasized about any of these babes, please let me know...I'm dying to add fuel to that fire for you.

Model list

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Izabel Goulart

Irina Shayk

Doutzen Kroes

Cameron Russell

Sara Sampaio

Elsa Hosk

Toni Garrn

Edita Vilkeviciute

Catrinel Menghia

Daniela Pestova

Stephanie Seymour

Otherwise, here's what's on my mind:

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

It's ancient Rome. I'm thinking circa ~100 AD. You are the greatest general in the Empire. Your death toll is innumerable. You are known for leading from the front, killing hundreds every battle with your own sword, even though you are impeccable as a strategist and could easily win battles without drawing your sword. Your soldiers are completely devoted to you, inspired by your courage and rich from the spoils of the battles you never seem to lose; their devotion is surpassed only by myself, your adoring, loving, fertile wife.
I am from a newly noble house, as are you. Your conquests meant you had your pick of the litter for a wife, and I murdered three other girls just to get your attention. This was perhaps unnecessary, as I am the loveliest woman in the ancient world...but I could not take any chances. In me, you've found the dark soul that you know you were born to ravage at will. At just the tender age of twenty three, I've already given you three daughters, and I am aching to supply you with more. I regularly bring you virgins to rape and ravage, just to witness your conquering spirit in action.
We live in Antium, not far from Rome, in a villa that is populated with our slaves. They are almost entirely gorgeous young women. Those who are too old, or become unseemly, are put to death by me. I must keep your house in order, my husband.
We've invited over another couple for dinner. They are from an old house, and think themselves above us, as we are new to power. Though their privilege keeps their heads in the clouds, they know enough to know that their presence in our home is an insult. The wife is gorgeous, nearly as beautiful as I am, and the man a formidable warrior in his own right.
I've been whispering in your ear for weeks now about what I'd like to see you do to these two.
However shall we manage our revenge?

Note:

Because I'm a big snob about everything, this is limited only to extensively literate players. Beyond the writing capabilities of such partners, I have also noticed their willingness to be more understanding of the nature of my own writing schedule, which is, put simply, “chaotic.” I will sometimes be obsessed with everything you write, and beg you constantly for more with my fingers deep in my pussy, reading and re-reading every hot line you gave me. I will sometimes be gone for weeks, only leaving small messages in the meantime, even though I'm daydreaming constantly about what you write. I will sometimes dole out messages every other day like clockwork with flitters of constant excitement because of your words. There's no pattern to it other than that each mood comes back around at some point.

I'll know how literate you are after one message, maybe two. I'm trained in this sort of thing. If you're really interested in playing with me, you ought to pay attention to the way you write; I do (to my own writing, and to yours).

I play best by email. I probably won't do threads or PMs unless you are Writing God Godliness Godly Man of Masculinityvilleland. I love to talk via YIM, but I use it mostly for OOC chatter. But please PM me if you are interested!

Hello,

I assume that since your request is still out there, no one has had the courage to take you on. That said, let me say that I am not intimidated. I am also unimpressed by what is mistaken for literacy by most folks on role play boards. Literacy means skillful use of language, not the quest of wordiness. I prefer two sentences well written to 5 pages of fluff that does not contribute to the plot. I love sex, and in character, I am more than happy to play any human character, be it male, or female, dominant is my preference in males and extremely submissive in females. I will happily experiment with fanciful characters as well, but they must be well defined. That said, I want a coherent well written plot that is believable, even if it is fantasy. Sex should have a setting and a reason for happening. I am a romantic. I love to be the hero and the whole reason for a woman's existence, and I'm not afraid to be sure she knows that.

I also love historically based role play, and have a better than average understanding of ancient Roman culture. For this reason I find your request all the more interesting. I only hope that you are looking for more than pure smut. I am not interested in that. Hot as hell...definitely ! but just just empty sex you can keep.

I have in the past been a voracious writer posting as many as 30 times a day, however I am no longer looking for that. I have been away from RP for over a year. I am looking for one or two RP's with a select few partners. I will put up with your inconsistencies as long as you stay in contact, and write enough to keep me interested. If you are gone long enough that I have to reread my last post to remember it I won't like it. Most important, If you are unhappy, tell me why BEFORE you disappear. I will give you the same courtesy.

One last thing, If you are a grammar Nazi you will have to learn some forbearance. I make every effort to write clearly, but I do make mistakes. If I have to edit every post twice to keep you happy its no longer fun. I will forgive your mistakes as well.

If after all this diatribe you are still interested, please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom