Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailed [thend kreig&ii]

Valkyrja

Brat
Dark crimson waves trailed down her frail back, curls caressing the back of a small black strapless dress. A red Solo cup in her hand and her best friend in her arm, Aimee Jade James walked through the crowded room stumbling, light blue eyes gazing throughout the room looking for somebody to dance with. It seemed like people were spinning around, hell, the whole room was spinning around, and she could barely keep her balance. Turning to her friend Kelly she smirked. â??Dance with me?â? And of course, Kelly accepted, grinding up against her roommate. A few other people joined in on the slutty dance before a guy grabbed for Kelly and pulled her away for a little drunk play. Aimee Jade didnâ??t care, she just kept on dancing, feeling the alcohol seep through her bloodstream. It felt amazing, the floor was moving underneath her and the warm sweaty bodies around her seemed almost sensual as they rubbed against her. A few more sips out of her Solo cup and it was time for a refill. Without Kelly to hold her up, Aimee Jade stumbled back over to the keg to fill the cup up. Thatâ??s when she saw him, Jason. He sat behind her in Composition and Aimee Jade had secretly grown a little crush on him, of course sheâ??d never tell anybody, he had somewhat of a badass reputation, whether it was true or not. It was college, though, and rumors were everything. â??Hey Jason,â? Aimee Jade slurred, looking up at him through droopy eyes from her small 5â??3â? stature. â??Didnâ??t know you were a partier.â? She smirked, taking a sip out of her newly filled cup.

His brown hair was pulled into a tight ponytail as always, the curls wrapped around each other creating a almost dizzying affect. If he got anything from his Italian mother he was glad it was the hair. He smiled as he finished up his dance with one of the random party girls before returning to the keg for another cup of beer. He never was big on drinking so he typically made a lot of false runs to 'fill his cup'. He had a reputation around the school and he most definitely intended to keep it. He wore a plain under armor shirt that clung to his well built form, another thing he took much pride in and his typical loose bluejeans. He glanced up quickly and saw Aimee Jade walking towards him. He recognized her only because she sat in front of him in a class, one he did not care for, so he usually wasted his time getting his fill on scouting out girls. "Hey Aimee Jade right?" He said as if he knew though he was actually making sure. "Sorry memory is a little foggy." He pointed at his cup with a wink. Though it was a lie he had barely drank a full cup. "I get out when I can." A smirk met his lips for a minute as he walked closer to her.

Aimee Jade smiled as Jason recognized her. He was definitely a looker, and with the black under armor sticking to his firm build she couldnâ??t help but get a fuzzy feeling. â??Yeah, itâ??s Aimee Jade.â? She smiled again as he stepped closer to her. She could feel the heat radiating off of his body in the warm room and she went to take a step towards him, trying to be sexy, but only managed in stumbling forward an inch, almost right into him. She chuckled. â??Sorry, a bit drunk.â? He didnâ??t need her to say she was drunk to realize it. She was completely gone. â??Glad to finally run into you at a party, even one this packed. Iâ??m about headed out to find another party, maybe one thatâ??s just started. My roomie ditched me, you wanna go scout one out with me?â? Another chuckle passed her lips. â??I hear the apartments across campus are throwing a birthday party for a Greek tonight. Itâ??s only eleven, Iâ??m sure itâ??s about to get started.â?

He reached out catching her slightly without meaning to as she stumbled. "sorry about your roomie, but from the looks of it you more need someone to carry you home then to another party." He smiled lightly, "Though if you want to go to another one I won't argue. I can always go for another party." He half pulled her to him half moved to her so that he pressed his body to her moving his hips lightly. "So you pick you wanna go to those apartments?" His lips curved almost devilishly, "Or someplace else. I just wanna have fun so it is up to you."

â??Heeyâ?¦â? Her voice stuttered, almost as bad as her balance. â??Youâ??re supposed to be, likeâ?¦um, babysitting your, um, drunk people?â? If he understood what she just said then he was superman. When his body leaned into hers, it felt like she caught on fire. Whether it was just the alcohol warming her body or not, she liked the feeling. â??Somewhere else,â? She managed to say somewhat coherently. A drunken smile placed onto her lips as she grabbed onto his arm with one hand. â??Lead the way.â? As he pulled away from her a bit, she stumbled again, spilling a bit of the beer onto her dress.

He took her beer from her. "Ill carry that for you. No reason for you to spill a perfectly good beer." He teased lightly. He took her arm leading her out the door and to the sidewalk. He only lived about a block from where the part was so he had walked. Not a big deal he was sure he could manage her. "My place is closer I think you should just crash there for the night." he smiled warmly as he slowly guided her down the sidewalk knowing she would not argue, and even if she did it couldn't be much.

Donâ??t waste the beer, sip it off my chest. This dirty thought came and left before she could reiterate it. â??Aww, but I wasâ?¦umâ?¦â? But she couldnâ??t protest as he grabbed the beer. As they swerved through the large crowd of people she kept very close to him, stumbling constantly but somehow managed to stay on her feet with the help of his arm. Once they were finally outside the cool air made her sigh drunkenly. â??Yeah, well I should get back to my roomâ?¦sleepâ?¦itâ??s too early.â? Even though both the other party and her dorm were on the other side of the campus Aimee Jade didnâ??t pull towards there, she just continued following him. Her head leaned onto his shoulder as he lead her to his dorm, and when they finally got there she smiled, walking into his room. â??Eww, it smells like boy,â? She slurred immaturely before laughing. â??Iâ??m all wet.â? She tugged at the bottom of her dress but didnâ??t pull it off.

He smiled as she went straight towards his room. he walked over to his computer pressing a few buttons ant turning off the monitor so discreetly he highly doubted she saw. even if she did, well her mind would soon be else were. He returned to her handing her his beer and keeping her half empty cup. "Bottoms up." he smiled chugging it. he looked to her chest sseeing the beer still glisten on her breast. "Well then maybe I should start drying you off." He smiled as he leaned down licking the beer slowly off the top of her breast tugging the top slowly lower.

Aimee Jade wasnâ??t even paying attention to Jason at the moment. The room seemed to grow lighter and darker as she swayed back and forth, trying to keep her balance. â??Jason,â? She moaned, somewhat aggravated at the fact that he wasnâ??t paying her attention for the short amount of time, but when he handed her the beer she instantly cheered up. â??Yayâ? she said childishly, going to put her lips on the red cup. The second she had, her head leaned back and the beer followed as she downed the whole cup within a few short moments. As her head lowered she stumbled forward, right into him. The red cup fell from her hand and she grabbed onto his shoulders as his head leaned down, his tongue dancing along her soft skin. She moaned drunkenly, keeping one hand on his shoulder while the other went to tug the dress down further in one swift movement. It fell to her hips, showing him her upper body. â??Iâ??m wet.â? She mumbled, not even thinking of the pun he probably was thinking of.

He smiled as he lowered his head sucking a nipple into his mouth pulling it deep and flicking it with his hands he groped at her free breast and the other reached down hiking up her dress so that he could begin to massage her gently through her delicate fabrics. He moaned as his cock began to hardened pressing firmly against the confines of his bluejeans. He switched his mouth and hand so that the other nipple could receive the same attention. He gently eased her back setting her gently on the bed so that she was still sitting. His cock now fully hardened and pressing against his pants firmly as he layed her back. he got to his knees kissing a trail up her thigh. "Like I said let me clean you off." He smirked as he gripped her panties and pulled them off swiftly. He returned to let his tongue dance delicate circles on her.

Back
Top Bottom