Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Victory Turned Failure (P) -Ladydark/_Blondie_-

Ladydark

The minds master
Cas sat in the back of the bar where the lights were dim, the music played loudly in his ears as he sipped his drink, it was a slow night. He was just off work and relaxing at one of the high priced night clubs in town, the higher entrance fee kept most of the young brats away, unless their rich friends wanted to pay for them. "Not many tonight, that's good..." He had several new interns working at the office now and he had had his fill of them for one day. "I need someone with actual brains..." He downs his cup before pouring himself some more, looking around the bar as he does, then he almost spills his sake as a bombshell walks in the front door, followed by several more women. Cas grins, he had seen her before, well her face... Was it the news or a magazine, he couldn't quite remember at the moment, but he knew he had to have her.

Leela walked into the club, followed with a few of her closest friends. This day has been very good for her and she wanted to celebrate it with style. She took her best friends to one of the nicest, high priced night clubs in town. And it was totally worth it. She sat with her friends at the table on the back. Soon the waiter came and they all ordered some cocktails for the start, but she knew drinks will only get stronger as the night goes by. She couldn't get rid of the feeling that someone was watching her, though, but she tried to ignore it, taking a sip of her drink. She needed to relax. After all, she deserved it. She became a lawyer not so long ago and today she managed to defend her first client. She was very proud of herself because of that.

So he want outright staring at her he decided to look her up on his phone, he typed in 'up and coming female' and lawyer popped right up with her picture. He smirks, apparently she had won a pretty large case today against a minor mob boss, sent him and a few of his men to jail. "Well... She's pretty tough, or thinks herself to be..." He chuckles softly as he downs another cup of sake then glances over at her and her group. They were startin out light with fruity shit cocktails, he may have to change that, he watched them for a while before they switched to something a bit harder, he called over a waitress. "Yes... I'd like to order a round of shots to the party celebrating over there... Yes, Smirnoff Golden Apple... Thank you, no, just tell them a friend wishes a happy celebration..." He gives the girl a tip as she goes to get their order. Golden apple was a high proof vodka with bits of edible gold paper in it, the gold puts tiny cuts in the throat to help the alcohol into the blood quicker.

Leela raised an eyebrow as the drinks were served in front of them. "But we didn't-" She didn't even finish before the waitress replied, "A friend wishes a happy celebration." She smiled before walking away. Leela looked around, trying to see anyone familliar, but she failed. It was dark and full of people. Maybe there was somebody who knew her. She didn't care either way. Free drinks. "Cheers!" She grinned at her girls and downed the drink in one gulp. It burned her throat, but she only grinned. "Come on, let's dance." She smirked and stood up, walking over to the dance floor. One friend followed her, while the others sat there. They were too shy, Leela guessed. Suddenly she felt something spilling on her. "What the?" She glared and realized someone bumped into the guy that was near her, causing him to spill his drink over her. "I am so sorry!" He quickly apologized and Leela rolled her eyes. She needed to clean up. "I'll be right back." She said to her friend in an annoyed tone and headed towards the bathroom.

Cas watches them have their drinks then go and dance, he glares slightly as some ass spills a drink on her, it was still too soon to make a move on her, then he glances at her friends. "Hmm..." He goes to the counter and buys a bottle of golden apple and makes his way to their table, "Well... Hello ladies... I couldn't help but notice you celebrating alone over her... Mind if I join you... I brought a gift..." He sets the bottle on the table and smiles.

When Leela came out of the bathroom, she saw some guy sitting with her friends. She walked over, looking at him curiously. "Who are you?" One of her friends giggled, "Oh, he got us a drink!" She was already drunk as fuck and Leela just chuckled. She wasn't sober either. "Yeah, why not?" She shrugged and sat next to him. She managed to clean her dress and now it was just a bit wet on her shoulder. But the dress was dark purple, so the stain wasn't that visible.

He smiles as Leela comes back to the table "I couldn't just let these ladies party by themselves!" He chuckles and pours her a double shot "Here... You need to catch up!" He leans closer to one of the other girls and nibbles at her ear, making her giggle "Are you ticklish..." He was teasing all of them, making them laugh and drink. He glances at Leela, "So... What's your name cutie... And are you the one celebrating..." He takes his own shot, he had had less then half of what the girls had.

Leela watched as he messed around with her friends. They seemed to like him and if they didn't have a problem with him being there, Leela didn't mind either. She grinned at him, "My name is Leela," she said and took the drink. She smirked a little and shot it down her throat, ignoring the burning. "Of course I am the one celebrating. You know why? Because I am fucking amazing. That's why." She said, words slurred together.

He poured one more shot for each of them "Awww... It's all gone... Does anyone want more? Or shall we dance?" He held up the empty bottle. He looked at Leela "Why don't we dance... Doesn't look like your friends can stand..." He chuckles and moves to take her hand, leading her to the dance floor as a fast song starts, perfect to get the alcohol runnin through her vains.

Leela looked over at her friends and laughed. "Yeah. They are totally wasted." She said, taking the man's hand and following him to the dance floor. It's not like she hadn't drank at all. In fact, she was pretty drunk too. She giggled, turning around and pressing her back against the man's chest, dancing close to him. The more she danced, the more she was relaxed and enjoying herself.

He watched her and smirks, with her facing away she couldn't see it "So... No boyfriend to celebrate with..." He runs his hands over her body with the music, then holds her hips and helps her grind back against him as they dance. "Or family..." He could tell she was drunk, so asking questions shouldn't phase her. A slower song starts and he turns her to face him, holding her close and moving to the song, again slowly running his hands over her body.

Leela shrugged. "I've just ended a relationship. The asshole didn't understand I was busy as work. He was a pussy anyway, always begging for attention. I just didn't have time you know?" She shrugged. She didn't mind telling a complete stranger all this. Actually, she had no idea what she was saying. She smirked, "And no family. I live alone."

"Hmm... His loss then... My gain..." He smiles at her "So... Would you like another drink... You must be thirsty after all that dancing..." He leads her to the bar as the song ends, he glances around for her friends, one was passed out at the table and the other were dancing, perfect. "Right.. What can I get you..." He smiles at her.

Leela thought for a moment. "Um. I'd like another vodka please." She said. Once the bartender got it, she took the glass and shot it down her throat, smirking as it burned a little. "Alriiight." She giggled and looked at the man, "Another one please."

Cas got himself a scotch and sipped his as she had shot after shot, not stopping her until she shifted and almost fell off her stool. "Alright... I think you've had enough... Let's go sit you down..." He slowly leads her to the back of the bar, a darker table by the exit. "Mmm... Someone's had a little too much fun..." He sits at the booth and pulls her to sit on his lap, straddling him. "Unless she's up for a little more..." He smiles and leans closer, kissing her neck softly.

Leela tilted her head to the side, giving him more space. "Noo." She whined. "I'm not drunk okay? I drank like..." she trailed off trying to remember everything she had drunk that night. "I don't know. But I'm not drunk." She laughed, grinding against his lap.

"Of course you're not... You're hust having a good time..." He places a hand on her hips and helps her grind against him, he was large and quickly getting hard, maybe he'd get her off before leaving with her. He grins at her and licks up her neck and nibbles softly, one hand snakea up under her shirt, cupping a breast and giving it a light squeeze.

Honestly it's been a while since Leela got some action. She was always busy with work. That's why her boyfriend even left her. She let out a small moan and looked at the man. "Oh fuck.." she mumbled, getting off his lap and almost falling down. She giggled. "Come with me." She said taking his hand.

He watches her, then takes her hand "Alright.." He follows her, making sure she doesn't fall over in her drunken state "Where are we going?" He smiles and tickles her hand a bit.

Leela giggled, leading him to the bathroom. She was drunk and needy. It's been a while since she had somebody touching her and she needed this. "Here." She said and pushed him in one of the stalls, kissing him deeply on the lips. The kiss was rather sloppy because she had no idea what she was doing.

He grins at where she's takin him, he was surprised by her push into the stall and her sloppy kissing, he pushes her back against the closed door and takes over. "Mmm..." He kisses her roughly and slips a hand up under her top to cup her breast, he squeezes it lightly and rubs his thumb over her nipple. He licks her lips to open her mouth, then twists their tongues together slowly, he pinches her nipple lightly.

Leela lets him take control, moaning softly into his mouth. "Hey, hey." She slurred, pushing his hands away. "No touhing. No yet." She smirked. She wanted to play hard to get, but actually she had no idea what she was doing. She didn't care what she was saying or what her actions were. She was turning into a slut. She smirked at the man, kissing him again.

"Oh really..." He kisses her again and smirks when he pulls away "Then how about this..." He quickly pulls her top up and her bra down "Say no to this..." He leans in and starts to lick and suckle her nipples, his free hand softy rubbing her hip, slowly working her skirt up, he'd have a little fun with her here before bringing her home. Once her skirt was up enough, he pushes her panties aside and starts to tease her softly "Still wanna say stop..." He stares at her a moment before returning to her breasts.

Leela couldn't fight it. She couldn't fight the feeling of complete pleasure. "Fuck." A moan escaped from her lips. She tangled her fingers in the man's hair, gripping it and holding his head close to her chest. It felt so good. She needed this. "Quit teasing " she groaned. "Give me the real thing." She smirked as she suddenly pushed him away again.

He grins at her as she pushes him away "If you say so..." He tears her panties off her and opens his pants, giving her only a moment to see him before he lifts her from the floor slightly, then quickly bringing her down in him. "Nnn... This what you wanted..." He moves his hips, pulling out and pushing back in, he returns to sucking her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom