Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Candie made a wrong turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candie Girl

Planetoid
Oopsies, I've made a wrong turn in a bad part of town after cheer practice.

Anyone here willing to play at least 2-3 older male characters?...because Candie is going to be forced/coerced into giving up her pretty little 15 year old body. to a few older men...perhaps one of them even knows her as his daughter/son's friend?

Smut based with a little story. Just take the girl in my Avatar and put her in a revealing little cheer outfit (Complete with pom-poms) and turn her from good girl to needy little play toy....the hard way. By the end of the story your little Candie Girl should be literally fucked silly.

PM with any specifics. Be prepared to write, not just put words in a line. No BDSM, scat, pee, cutting or damage beyond a little roughness and maybe a slap or 2. Basically your guys are horny as hell more than abusive... but a little abuse will be good to condition poor little Candie.

*Warning* I am on the site at random times and have just returned after a long while (about a year actually) so if I don't reply right away don't freek out on me.

I await the throngs of lustful men!! (Might be open for a lustful girl but she'd have to SERIOUSLY seduce me...err... Candie)

An equitable trade indeed! Here is your bump, I shall PM you soon for your end of the bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom