Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Desires ((For Sweetone))

"ok boss" she said and giggled, she went to go put her bookbag in her room and changed into sweat shorts and a tshirt and went to her brothers room.

Zoey called her dog that was a pug named spark (i miss my dog :( ) and giggled "spark go clean alex" she said. Spark then jumped up onto the bed and started licking alex.

OOC: I’m sorry to hear that L so I hope you’ll be with your pup

Alex laugh loudly while squirming about while Zoey pup licked him all over, “now I’m covered in dog slobber and still not clean. For that you’ll have to take a shower with me. Go get the water stared!”

She blushed and looked at him and smiled she knew her brother liked her but she didnt know he liked her alot.

She blushed and slowly undressed him and when she got to his pants she saw a bulge in his pants. Zoey blushed harder and pulled his boxers off and began to wash him up slowly.

"i dont know, no guy has asked me out they just use me for my brains and what do you mean easier on you and dad" she asked and finished washing his body.

“You know what I mean,” he said using a serious tone of voice and took Zoey in his arms. “Zoey… I like you… no… I really like you and I know dad dose too. Your smart, beautiful and loving, so… I just can’t help it.” With his lip meeting her Alex gave Zoey a hard kiss that mix their tongues, “if only you have a boyfriend… I would have moved now.”

This came a big surprise to find Zoey kissing him back, “it’s not your fault Zoe… I’m just a bad brother who lust after his own sister.” Again he kiss her on the lips and down the neck while caressing her body, “Zoey… can I… will you let me do whatever I want with you?”

Back
Top Bottom