Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Desires ((For Sweetone))

Normally for ones joy working their long desired career, would left fulfillment in their everyday lives, yet then for one mans, it lost it’s luster. Allen… dedicated father and human found his marriage on the rocks, with his career being (a the head principal prestigious schools) left his wife feeling to turn to other men in a long affair. It came to his attention a mouth ago, but instead of seeking divorce Allen put up with it for the sake of family to keep everyone together. Furthermore he’s far more concern with other matter, being with his son and daughter. Alex (being the son) has become lustful toward his sister, in-which last night he peeked on her as she was showering and even in her privet moments. Allen understood his son, since he too shares the same feelings for his own daughter, and everyday forbidden feels have become his new pleasure that long to explore. “Why am I feeling this way,” he asked himself while walking down the hall ways of the school, where both his children also attend. So happens he crossed his daughters path along the way to his office.

Zoey smiled at her dad, zoey had longish dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes "hey dad" she said and looked at him as she got her books from her locker for her next class.

"ummm ok ill study at home instead ill meet you in your office" she said and ran off to class. Zoey usually ate in libary so she could study and get homework done.

Zoey arrived at his office at lunch time with her baged lunch that she made. "hey dad im here" she giggled and sat down on the couch.

His heart barley kept from jump from the sound of her voice, with it he smiled as she took her spot on the coach. “If you like, I order out your favorite if you wish to have that instead,” he said while taking a seat next to her. “Thank you for heeding my request, it has… been a bit lonely lately.

"good iv been studying and trying to keep up my grades so i can get into that college" she said and took the bag and smiled. "thanks dad"

No less to any father finding it good to see their beloved child wishing to succeed, however Allen also wishes for Zoey not to push herself too hard. “Your welcome sweetheart, but remember not to study too much. Don’t you have friend you wish to have lunch with from time to time,” kindly and caringly he asked her, all the while a gentle hand stroked her shoulder before coming down the line of the back.

"yeah we have lunch together all the time we study together" she smiled and shivered as he drew,a line down her back. She smiled and ate her lunch.

"no i just didnt notice" she said and finished her lunch. She heard the bell ring and gathered her books "ill see you at home dad"

"yeah dad wanted me to eat lunch with him" she said and smiled at her brother. "did you need something or was just visiting me at the libary" she giggled anf walked with him.

"yeah but i didnt want to push him away since he dosent talk to mom and we are all he has left" she said and grabbed her book bag to walk home with her brother. She was glad it was a long weekend since they didnt have school on monday.

Her words brought Alex to come furthermore concern, but above all he is jealous because he likes Zoey in the same way past sibling. “Aren't you worried he may want to make you a replacement for mom,” he asked sound deeply concern, “you may have to push him away if he tries anything with you.”

"eww i hope not i dont want to be a mom" she said and shivered at the thought. "ok your right i need to put limits on how far he touches"

"lets go home so i can beat you in car racing" she said. They had to play it in his room since it was his system.

While holding a bright smile Alex race Zoey home at her word, wanting to do just what she’d said. Likely their the only ones home since their dad still work a few more hours after school, as their mom is out with her lover. “Why don’t you wait for me in my room while I grab us some snack.”

Back
Top Bottom