Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New life [Orpheus x Reila]

Orpheus001

Super-Earth
Jeremy had been a bad boy all his life and as long as he had remembered he always managed to end up with one girl or another. Through high school he wasn’t a jock or a cute nerd that girls wanted but he managed to go through a few Girlfriends and passed Highschool largely unnoticed by the popular crowd. It was similar through college where none of the professors really knew him all that well and some were quite tough on him because he never really performed well but he wasn’t failing either. Whether it was studies or Sports he was mediocre at best just going through phases of life but not depressed with himself. He was confident maybe he didn’t really inspire confidence in everyone around him, but he was certainly happy with his life and himself. He was just an average kid with an average life.

Things changed quite fast for him once he was out of college and on his way home after a bad breakup. A guy on the side stall begged him to buy a lottery ticket because the draw was next day and he only had last two tickets left. He had taken up two. After all he was planning on taking his girlfriend to an expensive restaurant; two hundred dollar tickets were still cheaper than that dinner he had planned. So he took the tickets and went straight home. The next morning when he woke up, the last thing he expected was one of the tickets to hit a mega million jackpot, but he had, and he only realized that later in the day when he checked the internet to see if he had gotten lucky with the tickets. The days after that moved past in the blink of an eye.

The companies verified his tickets and he was on his way to receiving the biggest check of his life. 376 million dollars, Suddenly Jeremy was on every news channel with every detail of his past life on the box. He received a number of calls from people he barely even knew and all his neighbors in the apartment building suddenly became quite interested in him. He decided to have a change of address and bought a mansion that was 10 000 sq. ft. with three pools and 12 bedrooms 16 bathrooms, a theatre and steam room. The realtor had been too pleased that a property that big had been taken off his hands on a one off payment.

Now 6 months after the move things had settled down even though there was an occasional media reporter waiting for him outside things had calmed down. He was no longer that much of a public interest anymore. And to some extent he was glad. He had enjoyed his 60 seconds but now things were different. 6 months after the check hit the bank he found himself living with two women. His mother and his younger sister. He had asked them to move in with him after he had found out that their house was on the verge or foreclosure, or so his mother had told him. His sister was more than glad to be with him in his big house.

It was a Friday morning and one of the many perks of being so rich was he didn’t have any work to go to. He was free to wake up when he did. It was nearly afternoon when he shifted in his bed and looked around to see what time it was. His Mother and sister had moved in only a week ago and although he loved them his sex life had come to a standstill as one of them always seemed to be home no matter what time or day it was. Which was getting a little frustrating.

Taking a moment he got to his feet and walked into the washroom get a shower and head downstairs for breakfast or rather lunch.

Ripley sat outside on the deck reading a book in her bikini. She often did this to keep tan and lighten her already blonde hair. She had a tall glass of lemonade that she had slipped some of her mom's vodka when she had the opportunity. Her mother was standing in the kitchen making her dinner as she got ready for her long day at "work". She often claimed she was still working, but she was really just going out to spend her sons money and to pick up young supple men to have sex with. She always reeked of booze and cigarette smoke.

Jeremy came downstairs after a quick shower and looked around the house his Mother and sister were already up as usual and he knew that his mother was off to shop and his sister, well he wasn't sure what she did lately but he was sure she didn't study or go to college. So he walked in and smiled "Hello ladies, what are you plans for the day?" he asked them as he walked out the porch where Ripley was and smiled at her "You look like you are in a mood, why?" he asked her with a light smirk before looking inside at their mother who was working on breakfast.

"I'm not in a mood." she snapped not bothering not to put her book down, "I'm just reading."

Her mom rolled her eyes and packed up her lunch, "I am off to a meeting for work." she said as she headed out the door.

Jeremy smiled a little at his mother as she left for a work meeting, whatever that meant and watched his sister with a light grin "really now, I thought you didn't like reading all that much, so why don't you tell me, what is it that you really want sister?" he asked her grinning as he looked at her "A new dress or a phone?" He asked winking at her.

"both." she said looking up at him, "but they have to be the best and not some cheap knock off. I can tell by the fabric of clothing and phones that are second hand are too battered." she said resting her face in her palm.

Jeremy laughed a little at his sister as she set up her list of demands and that she wanted nothing but the best. It was funny how she was demanding it like it was his duty to provide, she should have been working to get things herself instead she wanted him to hand them to her "How about you tell me what you can give me in return, after all dresses and phones which are best don't come cheap"

"What is it you want? I don't have a damn thing you could possibly need or want." she said irritatedly standing up and putting her hands on her hips.

Jeremy smiled and walked up to her slowly looking at her for a moment and said "well there are things you can give me, that however depends on how badly you want that phone and that dress" he said winking at her. He took a moment before slowly slipping his hand around her waist and whispered "How about you take that bikini off and come to my room?" he asked her with a light grin.

"I'm your sister, that's like illegal dude." she said thinking he was joking, "quit messing around."

he laughed a little at her and said "Really now?, well I guess if that's the case, then you can say good bye to that dress and that phone. However if you change your mind, and really do a good job, you might get more" He said with a smirk as he turned around and went back inside.

She growled and followed after him, "what do you want me to do?" she asked grabbing his hand.

Jeremy looked at her as she grabbed his hand and smiled "Come to my room with me, and spend a few hours in my bed" He said letting his hand slide up around her back and then slowly move down to her hips "you keep me happy and I will keep you happy" he said winking at her.

"Okay, fine." she said letting him touch her, "let's go and you can tell me what you like." she added looking up at him unsure of how wrong this is for siblings to be doing.

Jeremy smirked at her and smacked her ass lightly and said "well I was hoping you would make the right choice" he said as he took her to his room and took his robe off watching her "so you wanna ease out of that yourself or do you want me to help you?"

Back
Top Bottom