Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplays seeking women

Status
Not open for further replies.

nladisha

Supernova
I am looking for a woman to start a roleplay with. I prefer that my partner be at the very least assertive: someone who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go get it, no matter the cost. They should be willing to play over the threads on this site. I typically like to play characters who believe they are heterosexual, but are actually bisexual with a strong preference for homosexuality. They are generally submissive, though not in the sense where they're anyone's slave. My typical ages range between 18-22, though I can also play woman as old as 50 on occasion. I can also play shy lesbian characters (college aged or late high school) who are so smitten by another girl (usually older and stronger than them), they aggressively pursue trying to seduce them with thier body (hugging, kissing, and cuddling the object of thier desire). My ladies always have black hair, flat stomachs, toned bodies, and E-cup breasts. They are either Hispanic or Caucasian.

possible pairings. will change as I think of new ones. Boldface are the roles I want to play.

Modern
Older Woman/Younger Woman
Prisoner/Guard
POW/Conscripted Soldier
Soldier/Officer
Beach Babe/Tourist
Cruise Passenger/Cruise Passenger
Corrupt Cop/Criminal
Rookie Cop/Slick Criminal
Best Friend/Best Friend
Mother/Daughter's Friend*
Model/Photographer
Boss/Employee
Truck Driver/Hitchhiker
Country Girl/City Woman
City Girl/Country Woman
Fitness Woman/Casual Gym User
Veterin Employee/New Hire
Boyfriend’s sister/girlfriend
Mother’s friend/daughter
Stripper/lesbian

Family
Aunt/Niece
Mother/Daughter
Older Sister/Younger Sister
Older Cousin/Younger Cousin

School
Nerdy Lesbian/Popular Girl
Coach/Athlete
Popular Girl/New Girl
Teacher/Student
Principal/Student
Coach/Student
Bully/Victim

Light Fantasy
Superheroine/Crazed Fan
Vampire/Human
Pirate/Pirate
Pirate/Captive
Mad Scientist/Test Subject
Scientist/Experiment Gone Out Of Control
Love Potion User/Wrong Victim*
Woman Transformed To Giantess/ Woman Transformed To Giantess

Medieval Fantasy – any one of these plots could be between an elf and a human, or just among elves
Princess/Princess
Queen/Princess
Queen/Knight
Princess/Knight
Queen/Peasant
Princess/Peasant
Gypsy/Princess
Gypsy/Queen
Queen/Queen
Sorceress/Apprentice

Non-humans
Knight/Naga
Sailor/Mermaid
Fisher Woman/Mermaid

*may evolve into a threesome between 3 women or 2 women and 1 boy, played by me

My current plot ideas are listed below. I will repost as I come up with new ideas or revise existing ones.

The Other Woman: A mature woman in her 40s or early 50 discovers that her husband is cheating on her with another, much younger woman+. She decides to teach the little slut a lesson by pretending to be a lesbian trying to seduce her, then raping her. Although this ends her husband's affair, it does not save the marriage. To fill in for her vanishing sex life, the older woman routinely visits her husband's former lover. Gradually, the younger woman accepts the older one's advances, and the older women eases up on the amount of force she uses. The two eventually become lovers themselves.

License to Flirt: A young woman moves into a new school. She is absolutely drop dead gorgious. The "popular" girls are instantly jealous. Though they probably could make the girl's year miserable with conventional bully tactics, the new girl is proving to be so popular among boys and "unpopular" girls alike, she'd be sure to have a network of support. So the
"popular" girls convince the new girl that they'll accept her as one of them and allow her to "flirt" with the boys if and only if she joins thier "club" - where they plan to "turn" the new girl into a "dyke".

Mother/Daughter: Simple mother lusts for her daughter, or daughter lusts for her mother. Possible plots could include, but are not limited to: the daughter is distraught over a failed
relationship, the mother is jealous of her daughter's blossoming sexuality and wants the attention the girl gives to boys for herself, the mother has gone through a messy divorce and needs sexual comfort somehow, or the daughter is a lesbian and finds her mother very attractive.

Sisters: Another simple plot where one sister lusts after the other. Perhaps one is seeking comfort after a failed relationship with a boy, or the other is jealous of her sister's affections being shown towards a boy. Could be twins or an older/younger pair

Kissing cousins: Same as above, but with cousins

Hot for Teacher: A student lusts for her teacher. For a deeper plot, the student is failing in the teacher's class, and decides to "convince" her teacher to let her pass using the only method she knows how

Hot for Principal: Similar as above, though in this case, the student must "convince" her principal not to discipline her.

Sinful Staff: Either a principal or a teacher lusts over a particular student. The principal/teacher uses her authority to get the student alone and in a position to seduce her

The Challenge: The latest pledge of a sorority is given a task to complete before she can become a full sister: she must have sex with a girl of the sorority's choosing.

Boyfriend's Sister Big Sister version: A girl's boyfriend has an older sister he absolutely adores. They've been very close since childhood, and he's always accepted and valued her opinion and council. The sister is fiercely protective of her baby brother and considers herself his unofficial guardian. The young man introduces his girlfriend to his big sister in hopes of gaining sister's approval. Unknown to the couple, the sister is secretly bisexual, and she finds her kid brother's girlfriend quite attractive. So under the pretense of getting to know her better, the sister finds a way to get the girlfriend alone and seduce her.

Boyfriend's Sister Little Sister version: A girl's boyfriend has a younger sister who absolutely adores him. They've been very close since childhood, and the sister has always been very clingy and jealous, regarding her big brother. When the young man introduces he girlfriend, the kid sister (who is secretly bisexual) finds her big brother's girlfriend quite attractive. So under the pretense of getting to know her better, the sister finds a way to get the girlfriend alone and seduce her.

Personal Trainer: A young woman at the gym catches the eyes of a much older, more experienced fitness woman. She can either be a gym employee (like a trainer) or a friendly, helpful fellow exerciser. The girl is amazed at the woman's toned body and incredible strength. The woman senses the girl's admiration, and is flattered. She also finds her attractive, and sets about to make her hers. I would like her to be a mature woman in her 40s or early 50s, but younger is fine.

Vampire Bride: A vampire goes in search of her next meal; who turns out to be a rather beautiful young woman. Rather than kill this woman, the vampire keeps her alive as a convieniant souce of food. A possible extension of this plot is that the vampire turns the woman into a vampire herself, then tutors her on the ways of the night.

The Princess and the Dancer: Once upon a time, there lived a powerful and spoiled princess. She was always a strange one, showing no interest in any man other than her younger brother, but instead prefering the company of other women. One of her favorite hobbies was to go out into the city and carouse the taverns and brothels, incognito, looking for women; and then have her guards bring them to her chambers. One day, she saw the most amazing performance by the most beautiful and erotic woman she'd ever laid eyes on, and it seemed like she'd danced the whole routine just for her. So she tracked her down, hoping to seduce her, as she had done with so many other women. What she didn't realize was that the dancer had been trying to seduce her younger brother, who was with her, in hopes of kidnapping him and using his lust for her to control him. With the princess so obviously in her clutches, the dancer realizes she's struck a jackpot, and kidnaps the princess instead. The dancer's motives are up to you: perhaps she is just a common criminal in a guild looking to pluck a fat randsom; or maybe she's a resistance fighter, looking for a hostage; or maybe she's even the princess/queen of a conquered kingdom out for revenge on the princess' parent(s). The dancer should be at least in her early 20s, with dark hair and large breasts. She can be older as well.

Captive Princess/Queen version 1: The beloved queen/princess of a fallen kingdom has been captured. Her captors have a sense of decency, and deliver her to thier queen or royal princess as a slave. The enemy queen/princess decides to use her new slave as a sex toy, though she eventually learns to ease up on the poor woman, and gradually starts to fall in love with her. A possible addition to this plot is that the enemy queen/princess is a warrior herself, and personally took the captured queen/princess. Another bonus could be that one queen is an elf, and the other a human.

Captive Princess/Queen version 2: A proud warrior queen/princess is defeated in battle, and is brought to the court of her captors. There, the enemy queen/princess (who is regarded as a much loved, sweet and gentle ruler by her subjects) claims the captive as her personal slave. The enemy queen/princess, however, has a taste for women, rather than men, and slowly begins seducing her captive as a lover. A bonus could be that one queen is an elf, and the other a human.

Sorceress' Apprentice: A girl with magical talent seeks a talented sorceress to teach her to harness her powers. The sorceress finds this girl very attractive, and agrees to teach her, if the girl agrees to do whatever the sorceress wants.

Knight in Shining Armor: A spoiled princess is assigned a knight as a bodyguard, though to protect her "honor" the knight is female. The princess, however, seems to prefer girls instead of boys, and she finds the knight sexually attractive. Perhaps the princess is on her way to marry a foreign prince she does not love, and she plans to seduce her female bodyguard and run away with her.

Superheroine/crazed fan: a young woman finds herself madly in love with the city's superheroine protector. Unlike the comic books, the heroine keeps a low profile when not fighting crime, and the fan knows it would be irresponsible to continuously put herself in danger, just to get saved. She also thinks it's uncool to be a pesky sidekick who'd just get in the way and annoy the heroine anyway. So, she concocts a method to turn herself into a villainess, if for nothing else, than to attract her idol's attention. Much to her surprise and delight, she discovers she's more than a match for the heroine, and decides to use this to her advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom