Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching For Most Any Female RPers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kind_Of_A_Rarity

Meteorite
Hello there, person reading my thread! If you're here then you're probably interested in joining me in an RP thread. Then I'll waste no further time in getting this started!

I do enjoy the more... erotic side of writing, but I don't want to get involved in a purely sexual RP. I'd like there to be a bit of story involved before and afterwards. Some of my ideas listed below would be more difficult to continue, so they may, or may not, go far beyond what is written below. Who knows? Things might get sexy multiple times throughout the story! ;)

I want someone who knows how to write, a literate person. I'm not going to completely judge you based on your writing style, but I don't want to keep getting caught up on your mistakes and the like. Likewise, I don't want someone who dominates another person's character. For example, if my character is sitting on a couch, don't make him move across the room fro a kiss or whatever. That's annoying and leaves me out of a lot of the decision making.

I'm pretty much open to any amount of dominance, whether male over female or female over male. But, that said, I don't want complete and total dominance one way or the other, so that leaves out any, and all, rape or excessively kinky stuff.

I'll RP by way of thread or PM. Either way would be fine by me, but I don't really do AIM or YIM or any other kind of IM.

My likes and dislikes are as follows:

Likes!
~Semi-forceful Acts. (I.E. throwing on bed, pushing against wall, etc.)
~Slightly Rough Sex. (Nothing that would be physically painful)
~Nibbling
~Vaginal Sex
~Oral Sex
~Fingering
~Foreplay
~General "Playing" (Nipples, testicles, etc.)
~Threesome (MxFxF)
~Not All Incest, Only Brother/Sister

Convince Me!
~Hair Pulling
~Anal Sex
~Threesome (MxMxF)
~Bestiality
~Any Incest Other Than Brother/Sister
~Foot Fetish

Absolute Dislike!
~Water Sports
~Blood Sports
~Feces/Defecation
~Bondage
~Whips/Chains
~Rape
~Beating
~Virgin Sex

This is only a general list, and if there's something else you want to know, just ask me! (Preferably through PM, as certain things aren't really suitable to just "add" to the list)

Plot Ideas
What I'm willing to play is in bold.

Teacher x Student[17]
A student, who is very academically excelled, makes another 100 on a test, presenting him/her with an average of 100 in the class! In order to celebrate, the teacher plans to invite the student back into the classroom at the end of the day for a celebratory treat...

Undercover Soldier x Soldier
Roughly based on another plot idea I've seen, a woman, before women were allowed to join the military, joins the military undercover, dressed as a, somewhat feminine, man. She has chosen to do so for the protection of her brother, who has been killed on the battlefield, or so they say. In reality, her brother is missing in battle, as no body was ever discovered. Now this woman has elected to find her brother herself. But will somebody discover her secret? More importantly, will she be turned in for what she's done, even for such a noble cause?

Detective x Multiple Separate Women (Some Suspects, Others Just Witnesses)
A detective has been assigned the job to track down a rich millionaire's missing child. This man has been given the information of his daughter's existence by his former lover, who is the mother of said child. She has provided a photo of the daughter, who is now twenty years of age and living in a nearby town. Will the detective find the missing daughter?

Brother[17] x Sister[17] (Note that this one has little more RP involved than what is stated below)
Twin siblings, a brother and sister find themselves wondering about how things work. Neither of them having had any kind of sexual adventures, the sister finds herself alone in her room with a newly-discovered "toy," plushies surrounding her in her bed. As her brother, the only other person in the house at the time, enters the room, he sees his sister enjoying herself with her toy. Maybe this could be a learning experience for the both of them...

Anime!
I know that a lot of people on here enjoy many different types of anime, as do I. I'm not very picky about which anime I RP with, though. I do like Clannad more than any other (so, if you choose this one, I'll play Tomoya Okazaki. Any of the main female characters are open for play, too), but I don't mind RPing any other anime, though. I only ask that you provide the anime name, characters up for RP, and leave the male spot for me! :)

If there are any other scenarios that you think might be fun to RP, don't hesitate to ask! As long as it doesn't get in the way of any of my dislikes, or you convince me of my "convince me"s, I'd probably be open for it!

Note that everybody gets bored with certain RPs. If this happens between us, I hope you won't get offended if I decide that things aren't working out and message you as such. If you find yourself no longer being entertained by the current RP between us, then I promise I won't take offense if you do the same. It happens to everyone and I don't want either of us being stuck in an RP we have no interest in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom