Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret angel ( ravinwolfen x sweetone)

Sweetone

Supernova
A guardian angel was sent to college to look after a teen and to keep him safe, her name is Zoey and shes 25. She will keep him safe and keep her secret safe from him.)

Zoey was on her way to her new dorm that she was sharing with a guy that she will be protecting while keeping her secret safe from him. She walked in and unpackes her nags and put clothes away and set up her half of the room to match her personality.

The toung man stood mputh agape at the sight of his sexy new roomate, this curvy female setting off his male dedires as she unpacked and he plotted bedding her. He chuckled as he walked up patting her rump. "So you are my new roommate?"

She jumped and turned around "yeah im your new roommate" she said and sat on the bed and looked at him and smiled.

He chuckled as he stepped back giving her a little space. "Adam, nice to meet you miss. Hope you wont mind, but i am the friendly sort, huggable in fact."

He smiled hiding the pain from school, his mind starting to numb with loneliness and boredom. He wa bright but shunned. It had been a hard month for love though, 12 blind dates ending in disaster when they found out he was not a jock , some even insulting his physical capabilities. He just hoped his roommate was not the same.

"hi im Zoey and its ok if your a hugger" she smiled and stood up to hug him. Zoey knew adam was having problems with his social life and thats why they sent her to make it better and make sure he doesnt do anything that would be stupid.

He chuckled as she held out her arms and he stepped up hugging her, hands playfully cupping her rear for a split second before he hugged her properly. "Well this is a nice change. Most actually tell me not to hug them."

"well im not normal" she said giggling and sat on her bed and finished unpacking her stuff anf putting them away.

He shrugged as he nodded, and moved back into the living room to flop on the couch as he turned on the tv to watch some comedy. He sighed happy she hadn't slapped him from the groping before. Letting out a long yawn he lay there not really wanting to move.

Zoey went to go take a shower since it was kinda late and they didnt have to do anything for the rest of the day, but first she called in that she was there and they met eachother and he seems fine. So she went to the girls bathroom and showered.

Still tired the young man rolled over hearing the shower. He yawned as he finally got himself up heading to the bathroom. He hoped he might catch a view, but mostly he wanted to be sure the anti slip rug was in place. The tub was such a hazard when showering. He knocked before opening the door.

She heard him knock and pocked her head out "yes?" She asked making sure to stay hidden behind the curtin so he wouldnt see her body

"Just wanted to be sure the safety mat was in place. The rib can be dangerous if the mat is missing." He replied as he met her eyes for a split second.

"Alright. Ill leave you be then." He yawned turning to leave. "Yell if you need anything."

In the kitchen he began making a meal for both them. Cooking done he sat down to eat, waiting for her to finish showering.

She walked out in sweat shorts and a tshirt and her hair air drying "hey thanks for makung dinner" she smiled and sat down to eat

HE smiled back half way trough his own plate, a comlete lack of chairs evident at the table. "Sorry, but i couldnt aford the whole set, didnt really think i would ever need them to be honest."

Smiling s he set to cleaning his dishes he offered her the seat he had occupied patting the seat. dishes done he made his way back into the living room.

She cleaned her dish and grabed a book and sat on the couch and started to read. She thought to her self why this boy needs to be protected he looks like a nice boy.

Back
Top Bottom