Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then you should do what I did, challenge yourself to get everything right but prank your fellow classmate while doing it" Mike told her with a smile.

"Harder for me to do that coz of who I am related to". Sabrina sighed. "Want to make our own secret passage way. I have found an expansion spell. Probably something the founders used them selves when the towers were used for classes and sleeping in, the challenge will be how to do the spell without getting caught and how to keep it concealed, all the spells are is charms and transfiguration".

"Need to work out where". Sabrina said opening the rest of her post. She set off a spinning device what went to the slythrin's table she got up and swooped the chocolate frog with the one what was in her post she then sat back down and pulled out her book watched the result, everything he touched after eating it vanished. "Fred's new unwilling test subject". Sabrina whispered down Mikes ear showing him the book so he could watch the results. "Been doing this since my first year, this time he picked the device detected an open chocolate frog and I switched them".

Mike chuckled as he watched the results before he kissed her cheek and whispered back "I think its amazing what Fred can do with all of his tricks and whatnot"

"It helps when he knows how not to get caught". Sabrina said kissing Mike back placing the flying device into her bag, she finished her coffee then headed off to her first class. after kissing Mike on the cheek. As she arrived to the green houses they were all over grown making her whole class tame the pousions plants the whole class getting bit at some point.

While everyone was getting de positioned Proffessor Longbottom discovered the problem was someone's growth potion from one of the third years potion class so he headed towards the staffroom to ask if all the students can leave there potions behind so there was no more mishaps.

Sabrina rushed off to find Mike as they were busted from where they went by the school nurse it turned out she also went there with her mother and his father,

Mike met Sabrina outside his class as he asked her "What's up Sabrina? You seem a little hot and flushed" . He kissed her on the lips lustfully

Sabrina kissed him back then quickly dragged him in the empty classroom next door turning him around so he was facing the mirror she lifted up Mikes shirt a little bit. "We are so busted. The school nurse knew our parents and use to go to the hot spring with them. If you have some pink liquid inside of you it turn's into a worm. It's from a human plant what can control all plants, make it worse both male and female can get pregnant by this plants liquid. It can be swallowed or absorbed throw the sink. Apparently your dad had a girlfriend at the time she was 16 her and your dad had sex she got pregnant kicked out of school, coz of her age her wand was snapped, she had a boy but her mum has a genetic thing where boys die so it's un known if he is alive or not. If he is you have a big brother out there". Sabrina said quickly without catching a breath. "The babies grow twice as fast".

Mike was shocked at that and quickly pulled off her shirt to have a proper look at her himself to make sure she had not been affect by the liquid since she had actually swallowed some of it.

"That's three months not the next day". Sabrina said. "The problem is the only place it can be gotten rid of is St Mongo's. Hermione will know and tell our families we both had sex, then we are both kicked out of school, the problem is you I can give birth you can't, I can disapear in two months time. No one will know drop the baby off some where public where someone can take care of it, as long as my memory is whipped afterwards no one can get information out of us".

Mike nodded to her as he asked "Is there no easier way to tell if your pregnant or not with the plant baby?" Mike had to think about anyone who could take the child on.

"Yer when I skip my period", Sabrina said like it was obvious. "After all that cycle does't come when your pregnent, the problem is you after all men don't go throw that cycle".

"Plant creatures take the DNA of who ever there host is, so your case isn't that simple as it will also have wolf DNA. They are good with plants but unless it's with another plant they can't control them just how to care for them". Sabrina said. "To make matters worse if I am they baby can be ours and it's". She added putting her skirt back on. "Oh Nevil wants things changed so if you have a potions class then Herbolagy he wants the potions left behind as someones growth potion has coursed problems in the pousin green house".

Mike checked his schedule after pulling his top back on and said "Well I have potions later today but Herbolgy is after lunch". He kissed Sabrina on the lips though he briefly whispered in her ear "You know, we're all alone here"

"Yer I know we are alone but I have class. I should be in Diviniation and Defence against the dark arts". Sabrina said kissing Mike back and hugging him tightly.

Mike groped her butt lightly as they hugged before he kissed her deeply on her lips and then let her go to class. He had animagis classes to attend now anyway.

Sabrina went to Defence against the dark arts first. Like normal everything was easy. She messed a few things up by setting off some of Fred's pranks for a little testing for him. Then turned back time for her next class she then went after them she had to start all over again with muggle studies, potions and Atient ruins once they were all done she went to meet Mike at the dinning hall for dinner.

Mike walked into the hall covered in some plant liquid though he had a happy grin on his face which ment he had sort out the problem Neville had in class. He sat on his own and sent his dirty cloak to the wash as a clean cloak appeared on him.

Sabrina pulled out her want and cleaned up Mike. "What happened to you?" She asked placing the want away and pouring some water into his goblet the getting hold of the tea she poured him a cup, having no clue on what he was in the mood for she left the food to Mike.

"Got attacked by a couple of poison plants that a Slytherin made using ingredients from the potions class" Mike told Sabrina as he showed her the picture and the culprit who had done it. "We got them under control in the end but it was still quite shocking"

"You had better go to the hospital wing and get de pousioned. Why do they have to copy others not an origonal idea in there head". Sabrina said. "The other potion bottle was where the bags were kept so it could have easily fallen out of someones bag from the problem we fixed. Any surviving plants?"

"About 50% were saved but Neville said that should still be perfect since the new plants are immune" Mike said before he grab a pink leaf which he quickly stored in a container. "That leaf can be crushed down into a liquid to make a powerful atrodite" He whispered in her ear before he leaned in and whispered slightly lustfully "The liquid increases pleasure by ten fold so I will save it for us tonight if you want"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom