Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina relaxed a bit when she knew there was still time. She tilted herself her hips a bit heigher while stroking Mikes hair she was trying her hardest not to pull it while they were both moving.

Mike kept rubbing her pleasure points as his speed increased again and he pushed even deeper into her pussy. He was not far off going ball deep inside her

Sabrina pulled mike closer as she rubbed his back while moaning and making a lot of loud noises, she could feel her insides getting wetter the more they went on.

Mike soon went ball deep inside her which would send extreme pleasure throughout her body as he moaned loudly himself loving this feeling he was having with her right now.

Pretty soon Sabrina lost all sence of time the longer the carried on.

While she may have lost sense of time, Mike had not and an hour later with a load moan. Mike blew the last of his load inside her and feel back panting as he asked Sabrina. "Was that better Sabrina?".

"Considering we don't remember the first time it's hard to say". Sabrina said starting to get dressed befoure anyone caught her without her cloths on next to Mike's naked body. "What time is it?"

"About 11pm, and how was it for your first time that you remember it" Mike asked her with a bright smile as he kissed her on the lips.

Awquard, even throw there was a detection spell up there was still the risk that someone would come running down those stairs or throw the door not giving up time to get dressed". Sabrina explained. She had no clue on what they would have said if they were caught. "What do you think about setting up a business for some money while we are still in school?"

Mike nodded but he smiled and said "Sabrina, Will you be my girlfriend? and yes I think its a great idea to set up a small business. After all, this is my last year at this school, I'm heading to the wizard collage after this year"

"Yes I will be your girlfreind". Sabrina said. "OK I have two idea's. One potion making, thing at how many are hoopless at the subject in our two years, the other one is things with the school logo on, so there is cloths and banners for the quiditch matches. Down to bags, cases, blankets, if some have the school logo on and others have the house one it will fit for the first years before the are housed. Then afterwards some are bound to get the house things as well". Sabrina said she had been thinking of it for some time but was waiting for her 17th birthday so she can dissapear to get the supplies when they have the Hogsmead trips".

Mike thought about it before he said "Well both ideas sound really good, hmm I would have to have a good think about it before I could answer you. How about I sleep on it tonight and I will tell you in the morning what I think would be the better choice"

"Alright I think we had better get some sleep or we will defiently be sleeping in class". Sabrina said getting up kissing Mike on the cheak then walking up towards the 6th year girls dorm.

Mike kissed her back before he went to the seventh year boys Dom. He snuck in silently and got into bed and went straight to sleep

Sabrina got changed the dorm was getting colder so she pulled out her thicker pijarmas and slipper socks they were Christmas ones but she didn't care, she would be warm then climbed under the covers and went to sleep.

Mike was up early the next morning as his friends were asking him where he and Sabrina got to last night wanting to know everything.

Sabrina got up and get dressed for her classes placing on her winters boots when she noticed it was frosty outside as she has Care of Magical Creatures for her first class. She come down with her thick coat and school bag. She waited for Mike at the door.

Mike finally escaped his roommates and got his stuff ready as he met Sabrina at the zoo and kissed her on the lips. "Morning my wonderful girlfriend" he said to her with a smile.

"Morning". Sabrina said kissing Mike back then walking out of the door/painting. She linked Mikes arm as she turned in the direction to head towards the great hall.

Mike happily followed her he could feel the eyes in the back of his head of jealous classmates who had wanted to date Sabrina but never had the courage to.

Sabrina sat down at the table and poured herself some coffee. "Want some coffee before I put the jug back". she asked grabbing him a cup for what ever he wanted this morning.

Mike chuckled and said "You know, I don't like coffee Sabrina but I would not mind having a cup of tea to go with my breakfast"

Sabrina put the coffee back down onto the table and levitated the pot of tea towards Mike. That was when the owl post arrived sending the pot straight down to the table. As the post started to land on everyones laps. To the unlucky few in there breakfast. "Great". Sabrina muttered opening the letter from the education board telling her she had to redo all the OWLs if she failed them all again she will be given a large fine.

Mike rub her leg as he offered his help to her. "I can help you with those if you like after all I struggled with my OWLS as well but I got someone to tutor me and it helped out massively.

"Archaically I knew all the answers, I was board so I made them all up and messed up the pratical ones to see the look of horror on there faces. What was halerious when the potion blew up them over boiled. Fred bought it off me for the shop". Sabrina said "This is going to be a drag and so boaring, I know one thing it wasn't Fred who grassed, between Fred and Gorge they got five OWLs between them, too busy doing pranks around the place, but hay look at there shop now they are a susess and that's just the stuff they did together in school any mind the new stuff Fred has come up with".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom