Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rarley wear the stuff, I think we had better get out of here". Sabrina said grateful that she had pinned her hair up now. "I rarely wear tight things and anyone who can answer that question think way too height of them selves no matter what sex they are". She turned and started to head back towards the water where the air wasn't so thick at least they wouldn't be as warm.

Mike coughed, as he staggered slightly the air getting to him as he slowly grab Sabrina shoulder and spun her round so he could kiss her on the lips as he rub a few of her pleasure points as he whispered in her ear "I've always loved you Sabrina, I want to make you mine"

When Mike pushed Sabrina she landed in some pink fluid accidentally swallowed some of it. "Mike your not acting yourself i think the gas is making you behave funny". Sabrina said as she felt like she was going to faint in this heat. Her vision went blurry. She groaned as Mike touched her and kissed him back.
Without Mike noticing he fulled her back towards some devil snare it slowly undoing the ties on there cloths loosening them as it wrapped its self around them for a better grip of there skin. Sabrina felt her tight top starting to rip as the devil snare wound itsself up to her chest ripping it off and her bikini top as it wrapped around her breasts and neck then wrapped itself around Mike locking them together once around his chest it started to work around there pants. Her pants and bottoms fell down instantly we they were only being help up by cords making her come horny as her bare skin was forced against Mike while it wound its self around there legs.

The plant, gas and liquid were all made by a plant famous for its mazes and confusion who ever enters its den don't escape so easily

Mike felt himself becoming horiner as a result but the wolf part of his mind was barking loudly and Mike found himself grabbing his wand and casting a powerful Aura spell protecting them from the snares before he grab Sabrina bare buttcheeks and fondled them which licking and nibbling on her breasts, his cock was already rock hard by now and it would be pushing against Sabrina womanhood.

Sabrina screamed with excitement but with the devil snare having its grip tightly around of her she couldn't move to do anything. when she could move she wrapped her hands around Mikes chest rubbing her bear breasts up and down on his chest as he rubbed on her women hood. she nibbled playful on his ears. The devil snare moved away revealing an old cell with prisoner chains on the wall and a bed.

With Mike's mind consumed by lust, his wolf came out his mind as a spirt as it inpected the prisoner cell and bed whcihmade it wonder what this place used to be, Mike kissed her lustfully as he felt her breasts rubbing him so he pushed her against the aura bubble side and posed his cock right under her pussy as he licked and sucked on her breasts even more.

She breathed heavily with the combination of over heating from the gas and geting exstreamly horny. she groaned as Mike touched her breasts. Sabrina had no idea on how much more of this she could take as she was getting hornier and hornier at every passing moment. "I can't take it so tingly, wet and hot". She groaned

The wol made Mike notice the chains on the wall and bed which made Mike chuckle lustfully as he said "Well my sexy girl, we could always chain you up and let me have sex with you that way. I know it was a fantasy of yours at one point"

"I don't remember that one". Sabrina said about the chains. "Sure if that is what you want to do". She said potting the chains heigh up on the wall and some attached to the wall at the floor. there was marks in the wall where the chains at one point could have been moved in various positions for tourcher or height it as hard to tell

Mike chuckled and lustfully said "You know, personally I would prefer to take you right here". He grab her buttcheeks again and kissed her on the lips as he rub his cock against her womanhood to get her to moan and become wet

She kissed him back groaning getting hotter and wetter every time he touched her, body getting all sticky with sweat her knees shaking as they started to spread apart.

MIke soon pushed her to the floor and got into postion as he said "Now on to the main event my love", with that he slowly pushed his cock inside her wet and waiting pussy, starting his thrusting at a gentle but fast pace.

When Mike entered her body she kissed his lips. She then started to scream and moan as Mike entered her body lifting her hips slightly so that mike wasn't doing as much work. She felt her cherry pop as she screamed in pain and started to bleed a little. She continued throw it wrapping her arms and legs around his body bringing there bodies closer together as she stroked his hair with her right hand.

They went on all throw the night as the gas got thicker around them increasing there sex drive more and more the longer they carried on. It wasn't long till it was almost time for them to be heading to there first class as they had continued throw out the night. Above them the place started to become much more lively.

MIke had never had as much sex as he had with Sabrina that night and it only came clear how much time had passed when his wolf howled loadly and using Mike's powerful wand send the clouds away and teleported the two of them to the edge of the hot spring where there was none of the air, or the sexual snare. Mike blinked a few times before he gasped when he saw the naked Sabrina below him and pulled back, his cock and all. "Oh my god Sabrina, I'm so sorry" Mike said to her.

"The gas the davil snare". Sabrina said slowly getting up, when she realized that she was wearing no close she quickly covered herself up with her arms, "Now what we can't wonder the corridors like this and if we go back there for out stuff we will get trapped again, but my wand is also back there". She said as she knew that would be ex-streamly hard to explain both of them. "We are going to get a flogging for sure". Sabrina yelled showing Mike the time. She got up and risked everything running back to where they just come from so she would retreave there belongings. She mended there cloths putting hers back on then looked around. "Mike can you keep on calling i can't get out?"

Mike coughed as he slowly pulled his clothes back on, the after effects of the gas were still lingering around him and he wanted more from Sabrina so he walked up to her and kissed her on the lips one more time before he took on his wolf form which allowed him to escape the effect of the gas as he howled out as load as he could.

"What time did we leave the dorm room to come here?" Sabrina asked, they needed to do something to avoid the flogging they will reseave for being late for class as she pulled out the time turner from her pocket, she just hopped that Mike had his with him or it will be a little painful on his knees while they traveled back in time.

Mike shook his head as he said "I don't remember what time we left, all I knew is for a good few hours my mind was consumed with lust. ... I think I may have done things to you, and it hurts my heart that they happen that way"

"We can worry about that later. Let me see we should have been back in the dorm by 10 but we were leaving the libary by that time., so call it 10.00, if we wait for ourselves to leave the dorm to come here we can sneak back in and wake up with everyone elts and no one will be any of the wiser plus it gives us chance to get out of here". Sabrina said placing the time turner around both of there necks. She turned the time turner and they were suddenly back in time. "We need to hurry or we are at risk of bumping into ourselves". Sabrina said feeling all funny but she didn't know why. She lead the way up the tunnel and throw the gap, waited for Mike to follow her. "The only problem is you sensing yourself". She added in a whisper.

Mike nodded and said "I know of a way to hide my scent but it requires you to trust me a lot". Mike sighed before he noticed Sabrina was feeling funny so he put his arm around her waist to support her. "You ok there Sabrina? You seem a little off right now"

"We need to get to the dorm room and quickly before we are caught then that will risk our selves what were at this time originally, so i think it's best you do what ever you think is right". Sabrina said knowing the risks of time travel too well after the chat what was given on giving the time turner. "No clue but there is nothing we can do as we really need to get back to the dorm room to prevent any more marks on our names. No clue feel funny after we had no cloths on".

"Were you a virgin before we did that?" Mike asked her. "Because you probably will feel wierdbecause your no longer a virgin" Mike told her.

"Yes I was but that's not it I can't explain it. Bad taste in my mouth and it feels like there is somthing moving inside of me". Sabrina said heading in the direction of the dormroom. "Where do you want to wait for our selves?" She asked in a low voice as not to wake up the paintings as there voices will attract who ever is on potrol tonight.

Mike was very curious about this but he chose to ignore it so he could focus on his plan. "Let go into that room here, I know theirs no painting in that room and we're going to need it for my plan to work" He answered her in the same low voice as he took her hand into that room and then told her his plan. "I can hide my scent from myself, if theirs a more powerful scent around me. Sabrina, I'm going to have to ask your permission to start rubbing your pussy, If youe scent of arousal cover me then it will hide my scent and because we've not done those things yet. I don't know what your arsoual scent is, at least I hope not consider I'm sure I could smell you masturbating at one point last year and I'm hoping it not the same scent now your older and are no longer a virgin" He told her in a low voice sincerely.

"Something tells me it will be the same sent once a month no matter what" Sabrina said. "Mike where is this going? What exactly are you planning on doing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom