Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it! I want to join. :) May I?

I will play as my self, though I will be needing a name change to fit the setting as well as gain some new abilities.

Name: Andrew
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Sycamore, Unicorn tail hair core
Patronus: Bengal Cat

Your in just start making your charater do something around the school

(:)D Yipee!))

It was a tiring day at potions so Andrew headed down to sleep early. He went for the hallway leading to the kitchens, for that is where the Hufflepuff Common Room is. He reached the cellar and tapped on the correct barrel and was let in. Andrew really enjoys his stay in Hogwarts. He got sorted in Hifflepuff, which he believes is the best House. Sure, he may not be too brave and gallant to be in Gryffindor nor too aspiriring to be in Slytherin. Of course, he also wanted to be in Ravenclaw but Hufflepuff is great. The kitchens is near the Common Room so he can sneak into the kitchen for midnight snacks along with his housemates. He also enjoy talking with the Fat Friar, the House Ghost. He seems chill. Anyway, he does not care of the mischiefs of other students from the other Houses. He just feels right in Hufflepuff. He lay on his bed and began to sleep.

"According to Homine the snake used the pluming to get around unseen, Mertal gets flushed into the lake. If you want to help meet you in the library I am going to be looking for the pluming planning sheets". Sabrina said walking out and towards the libary

Andrew woke up feeling refreshed. 'Ah, another lovely day!' he thought. He went to changed and headed for the Great Hall to have breakfast.

After breakfast, he skidded on towards the library. It's Saturday, so meaning he can spend time how he wanted it. And he always like the library. Other times, he thought if he should have landed in Ravenclaw. He almost bumped to somebody while going there. It was Sabrina Weasley from Gryffindor. "Oh, hello there." he said to her timidly.

Mike had been deep In thought so he did not notice her going until a few seconds later where he curse briefly and then began to follow her scent only to bump into a Ravenclaw student who had been passing by. He apologised and then kept moving until he came to the library. Once there he walked around trying to find Sabrina.

Sabrina couldn't find any of the old maps in the public part of the library and she knew in the restricted section only had books what meant only one thing the secret passage she found in her first year at Hogwarts hidden in the back of the restricted section was the original part of the library, forgotten by all even the teachers, sure enough two of the house ghosts would know of the place after all one was the daughter of Ravenclaw, and the other one killed her for not loving him them himself, but he doesn't know that Harry Potter told her that one or his kids, niece's and nephews. She went into her bag saw she had the lactic gloves in there then started to think of a way of sneaking past to get into that section. She jumped when she heard Andrews voice. She didn't hear anyone behind of her. "Hello" She responded while putting the scrolls back where she had found them.

"That's alright". Sabrina said after placing the last scroll on the shelf. "Just old maps of the school, Errm lets seem if it's just potions book on it's own it will be under P but then if it's a select type of book you will need to know the name to know where it is in the library".

"Thank you!" Andrew replied. He somehow began to be curious. He knows it will take him some years before he will be able to cast the advanced charm, but he asked nevertheless. "By the way, may I ask if you know how to conjure a Patronus? I've been fascinated by them ever since the first time I read about them and actually see one in the distance. I know it's just wishful thinking that I'll be able to conjure one, considering it's an advanced Charm."

Achally he taught a first year how to do it when unbridged took over the school so to be the youngest you would have to be ll. And you need a lot of consontration to be able to cast that spell and not to let anything get in the way. To the teachers I can't so anything right, well apart from Longbottom". Sabrina said muttering the little snitch below her breath as she had been in more trouble than befoure at home.
(17 is the 6 year not the 7th)

(I know how the school years work at Hogwarts as they follow the same ages as a 6th form college school in England)
After your 5th year you are around 16 when you leave school but some schools have a 6th foarm on where you can do your A levels what's like the NEWTs, OWLs are like the GCSE's we take you can leave school once you have done your OWLs)

"So you can conjure a Patronus? Or at least even a noncorporeal one? I always want to see one." Andrew said. He had forgotten about the time due to his fascination with another topic of his liking. Charms. Anyway, it has been known that Weasleys were mostly great with studies- most were prefects in their years. They were into the Order of the Phoenix and were highly efficient with sending messages over Patronuses. His mother only showed him once how the charm would look like but she had only conjured a noncorporeal. It was lovely all the same.

"A cat and you tell the teachers I can do that spell and you will pay". Sabrina said. There was no way she could mess up a spell and pretend it was an accident and not something because she was board in class. There again she did get caught doing different spells outside of school so Longbottom already knew she was more capable that she made out to be during classes and started to come down much harder on her in class.

"Oh, alright. Thanks for your time, sorry to bother you." Andrew said. He returned to his table and began to dive in to the books he had picked out. He glanced and skimmed through them and was still frustrated. None of these books showed him what he was looking for! Probably it was not the Antidote for Common Poisons he was looking for. He shook his head. Probably, the professor was referring to something else.

"What are you looking for?" Sabrina asked watching him shack his head while looking throw the looks.

"Well, the Potions Master aked us to brew a potion using the ingredients in his cupboard. He hinted that we should be able to come up with something that would counteract someone poisoned, while not knowing what kind of poison it is. Considering that we are only First Years, I doubt he wanted us to brew an antidote for combinations of poisons. I think that will be for OWLs. So, it has to be a common antidote. It should be. However, none of these recipes contain all the ingredients for it. For one, mistletoe berry and unicorn horn is required but it's not in the cupboard." Andrew said. He was just frustrated but not panicking. The assignment is still due on Thursday. He still have time.

"The ingredient is rare and hard to get hold of in normal circumstances. Not something you would like to eat". Sabrina hinted. For the students to get this one they would have had to be listening on there very first say of potions class. "Well not something you would like to eat without cooking first, the test is to see who listens in class so if you like the odd mess up on purpous don't mess this one up as any mistakes can look you points and end up in detention".

-_- "Nice motivational speech from an upperclassman!" Andrew said, somewhat discouraged of the possibility of losing points. Perhaps Sabrina was just joking about that? Well, he was still however, grateful for her help.

"Well, I still don't get it. I think I'll simply spend some time alone. Thanks for all your tips. I appreciate it."

He headed back to a secluded area, taking note that he didn't go too far and stray to the Restricted Area. When he found a table, he scribbled down some notes on his parchment, taking few glances at Sabrina, hoping that she does not look his way. He feels uncomfortable whenever people look at him, especially the older students. He knows they are being kind and helpful but he still feels they are making fun of him from behind. 'What a ridiculous thought!' he thought as he brushed those fears away and dived into books..

"If you were listening on your first day, and took note's that is where your answer lies not in the books your reading at the present". Sabrina said. "I am not joking about getting into detention or loosing points, if the answer isn't even close it will happen. There is only one ingredient to remember, so don't loose any points or Sylverin will be ahead of you for the house cup".

After a long time, Mike walked into the library and waved to Sabrina before he walked up to her holding the book of mysterious creatures before hr said "Hello my friend, is this book any good for us or is it not helpful?". He looked over at Andrew and his eye flashed briefly wolf like.

"No idea what I am looking for isn't in this section at all. Can always have a look to see if it has some idea on what the bird looks like, and where it is from". Sabrina said. Since that information was pretty basic there was a heigh possibility that it was in the public part. "I was looking throw old maps". Sabrina hinted hoping that Mike would get the hint on what she was doing in the library. "Don't be a Slytherin and pick on the first years". She hissed down his ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom