Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Your changing the subject about going to the hospital wing". Sabrina said smiling and rolling her eyes. She grabbed a cheese sandwich then pulled out her books to start her home work, well mark the pages she need to start her essays. "I wouldn't risk it with the diffrent types in there. Don't make me drag you there myself".

Mike chuckled and kissed her on the lips as he whispered in her ear "Well if you do get interested in trying the leaf. You can find me in the secret room in our common room". He then went to the hospital wing and spent a good few hours in there so he missed his last two lesson and was taken straight to the common rooms.

Sabrina went into the common-room after her five classes exorsted and started to go her homework. She had a tone of essays and drawings to get done. "How did it all go?" Sabrina asked Yawning as she started to write out one of the essay's.

Mike was doing his homework when Sabrina returned and he smiled at her as he said "Well there were a few minor poisons but the nurse easily got rid of them all and gave me a clean bill of health"

"Well that's good news". Sabrina said summoning some bailey's from up stairs and turning her warm out quills into crystal glasses pouring him a glass them getting back to her essay. She took a few small sips then got to the drawing part the only part she liked doing as it was in more detail.

This is so easy it's boaring". Sabrina muttered while she was writting her essay. "If I was older I would have conned Hermione into doing it for me. Harry and Ron use to tell her they had too much work and they had quiditch practice on top of it all and didn't have time to do all of there home work and she use to start the essays off for them. Well that is what Ron told me any way".

Mike chuckled as he put his completed homework aside as well as the Essay. He smiled at Sabrina and said "If its so easy, take a teacher aside and tell them your homework is too easy, its the same with your OWL's"

Like they would bleave I have read and memorized almost every book in the school libary. I only marked the pages in the school books for the pictures". Sabrina said moving onto the last peace of drawing and labeling a unicorn.

"My lovely girlfriend, you sound stressed. Want me to help you with that stress?" Mike asked her with a soft smile as he kissed her cheek.

"Not stressed just board". Sabrina said curling up to Mike so her Back was leaning against his chest. "No classes tomorrow fancy going to the Shrikin shack?" she asked as no one goes there they would be alone without any disturbances.

Mike though on it before he nodded as he stroked her hair while she leaned against him though he stop his hands from playing with her breasts though.

"Go now or wait for everyone to fall tosleep?" Sabrina asked as she continued to lean on Mike she could feel her eyes getting heavy as he stroked her hair, already exorsted from cleaning up the green house.

"You have been looking forward to this all day". Sabrina said stretching out on her side keeping her body on Mikes chest as she placed her right arm around his rib area.

"Maybe so but you look tired my love and I would rather have you fully rested and awake before anything would happen because I love you that much" Mike told her

"Found your time turner yet?" Sabrina asked it's that or he had to skip some classes coz of it. She pulled out her timetable and saw she was doubled booked again on the Monday like she was today. At least after dinner she didn't have 3 lessons at the same time.

Mike nodded and showed her his timeturner though it had a small crack on the top of the hourglass which Mike inpected with a sigh before he put it back around his neck. "Left it in the top draw on my chest of draws.

"Well that's good that you found it. I have no clue on what the implications would be for loosing them". Sabrina said. "You decided on what business you want to start off with while you are still in school?"

Mike nodded as he said "I liked the idea of selling supplies in the school, I think I remember my model making skills if they ever want a model of something they heard about or saw"

"There is the house shields and animals you could turn into models, on top of that the head house boy and girl as I think a few students will add it to there dart board". Sabrina said. "I know Ron, Fred and Gorge would of when it was Percy. Even Ginny said he was power man and a pain, as for slythrin there is that many snakes the idea's can be endless". Sabrina pulled out a snake book from her bag from the same shape as there house symbol.

Mike nodded and made a few models from the clay he summoned. He gave Sabrina one of her and then made one of her as a she wolf.

Sabrina called a trunk to her out of her school one making it it's popper size she pulled out, barn own we they were the most common school owls along with the long eared owl, male lion, silver snake, golden raven, badger and unicorn soft toys then blankets crotchet with each house symbol. "Takes 4 months for each blanket with or without magic, so will need more hooks to keep them going by magic". Sabrina looked at the clay modles "Pretty good had to bleave you did it with a flick of your wand, these can be sold on a wider scale as they can be made much faster".

Mike shook his head and showed her his clay coveted hands. "My foster father always said to me, it means more when you create something with your hands. Magic just ruins the image"

"Cloning things does". Sabrina said pulling out her want and cloning the grifindoor blanket, the colors were lighter than the origonal one. pulling out a bad what had 4 squares in the background one plan the other one shaded. She wrote the house names on each one then showed it to Mike. "The shaded ones represents the dark colors in each house logo, I was going to do this for each match any way, what do you think of the witting?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom