Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Outcast (Ravinwolfen and Sweetnothings)

ThisJoker456

Pulsar
It wasn't fair. They all ignored her for one simple reason: they were jealous. Gia couldn't help it that she was so good. It was a gift. A natural talent. Since she could remember, she had been always excellent at the sport. Able to do moves that guys dreamed of. At the age of 17, she was recruited onto the best female professional team. Even though she was amazing, she was always left alone during practices. During drills, they would purposely trip her or try to injure her to get her out of games. The worst part was, the coach never said anything.

Today was a particularly terrible day at practice. It was a scrimmage, and she was left all alone on the left side of the field. They were such asses. Narrowing her eyes, she took the ball from her team mate and went down field, doing some moves and everything to get past the defender. As expected, her ankles were kicked from behind her, and she fell, losing the ball. Of course everyone blamed it on her, and she did her best to keep herself from yelling at them. Why couldn't they leave her alone of all things?

No one on the team really hated theor new teammate, but there was a bit of distaste for her and her attitude. Sam, and Bell had worked so hard to get to where they were an then along came this upity thing who complained at rhe alightest bump. It had been bell who hed slid into the other girl going for the ball, but hitting her instead, she jumped up and continued the persute as dhe left Gia there to pick herself up, Sam just glaring down at her as she yabked her up by yhe frobt of the shirt, giving the field a good look at her bra. "On your feet rookie, get the ball back or you do laps.

The coach, miss yoko watched on to see how this would turn out, the rookie on her list for being to soft.

To Gia, they all hated her. It wasn't that she was soft. The tackles hurt, and it could always potentially hurt, but it was obvious they did it on purpose. They all blamed her for being too soft and losing a game, which wasn't very often, and give her crap for everything. Gia knew she could potentially be cut for it. She ran a hand through her hair and looked up at Sam. Clenching her jaw, she shook off the girl and defended, trying to get the ball back. Usually laps meant more than 10, and that was hard for her. If only telling someone her problem was as easy as getting on the team.

Practice ended in a draw, but it was apparent they were none to happy. Coach Selina sighed as she watched the whole thing play out. "Gia, my office. The rest of you, head home and get some rest."

She made her way off to her office, collecting the balls before she did, sittibg in wait in the locker room.

Eventually, Gia gave up. It was obvious everyone was pissed at her for something that wasn't entirely her fault. They just wanted someone to put the blame on. She sighed and looked at Coach Selina, feeling she already knew what was going to happen. She walked to the locker room after practice and saw coach. "Look, I'm sorry. I haven't done anything. I'm not soft, but they're tackling me on purpose. Do you know how many bruises I have? I almost broke my ankle earlier. I promise I'll do better. Just please don't cut me."

"Enough." Selina said with a soft grin raising a hand to tell the girl to be quiet. "Do you know why you are being singled out? Its cause you didnt have to try to be on this team. You have skill girl, but its not a good thing when most worked so hard. You font want to be cut, but what can you do that would convince me to keep you on?"

Gia was on the verge of tears until Selina stopped her from her ranting. She looked at her coach and listened. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as Selina explained to her why everyone hated her. "Convince you? I thought my talent enough would work, but...I guess I could do something else. I-I'm not sure. What could I do?" She asked while her mind came up with ideas in her head.

She smiled leaning on her desk as she dropped her shorts and thong, raw pink womanhood on display. She grinned pointing to floor before. "So, lets see that humility. As a start, i could use some attention down low."

Her eyes widened at the courage from her coach. She brazenly dropped her shorts and thong. Blushing deeply and shaking, she listened and dropped down to her knees in front of her coach. "Y-yes ma'am." She said softly before her tongue went out and lightly touched her clit.

"Well for once you seem ready to try, but i can see your comitment is still lacking." She teased as she suddenly forced Gia into her groin, legs locked behind her upper back to prevent escape. "Now get in there and get a real taste, none of this half hearted bull."

Never before had she thought she would being doing something like this to another woman. It was crazy. She looked up before her vision was covered by her coach's crotch. She muffled against her pussy as she resigned herself to the fact she had to do it. She calmed herself down and stuck her tongue out, really getting into it now despite it was all fake in her head.

Back
Top Bottom