Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YIM Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
YIM Play
These are my more smut based role plays. As always happy to play with males or females.

My characters are almost always Asian

New girl starts her first job, makes the mistake of dating one of her coworkers. They have told everyone about her, so now she is a very busy girl. I think she mostly likes this, but sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming. Noncon is ok here.

Young girl decides to go out with a soldier, she didn't know his friends were coming along too. Could be noncom or reluctant con. I think it might be fun to start this slow, maybe date one guy at first and then gradually take it wilder and wilder. I like soldiers a lot.

Young girl sunbathing in her yard when her older neighbor invites her over for a drink. This can go almost any which way, probably consensual is easiest.

A mid 30s mom, looking to get back into the dating scene starts making a video for a dating site. Nervous, she starts to drink. Her teenage son (and maybe a friend of his?) come in to help her, it gradually gets more and more wild.

I just watched a youtube video of a Chinese yoga instructor throwing out the first pitch of a baseball game. She flirted and flashed a lot, I wonder what happened after the game. This could be fun to RP. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW9MYhL5OSo

Incest (you really have to have a good idea here )
Older Bro/Sis
Father/Daughter (hard to figure out a good backstory for this)

Daddy's little girl has become quite the slut, not really a surprise being her mother was one too. Either way mom is long gone and daddy has decided that if his girl is going to be a slut he might as well make some money at it.

Fandoms
Hogwarts is still my favorite. I always thought Hermione should be a lesbo, but willing to listen to any ideas on this. I like playing Hermione, Pansy, Katie Bell or an OC.

Any Orphan Black or Divergent fans out there? What about a Dauntless story line before the books?

I play medieval or steampunk sometimes, and like it, if you have a good idea. Also really getting in MMA, so if you have a story idea around that I would love to hear it.

YIM is for my sexier RPs. I am still willing to do PM or Threads for more interesting, long term RPs. If you have an idea ask.

RULES
No watersports or torture.
No furries, anthros or cartoon characters
3rd Person RP only
No one liners
I don't like naïve/innocent girls
I do like US Military a lot. Let me know if you are active duty.

Multiple partners is adored. Seriously you will jump to the top of my play list. Let me know if you are willing to do this.

I respond much better to IMs on YIM, lostsanityxoxo

thanks for reading

L

"Young girl sunbathing in her yard when her older neighbor invites her over for a drink. This can go almost any which way, probably consensual is easiest."

I would like to RP the older guy if it is ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom