Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking partner for his DREAM role!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theonewhoknocks

Planetoid
Hello People out in BM World!!

I have been roleplaying on the site here for a few months and have made some new friends. I am struggling though looking for a partner who is unwilling or who honestly just cannot do a specific role I have been wanting to do for a long time. I understand it involves a subject which seemes to freak most people out....cuckold. I am looking for someone to play a wife. A beautiful wife who has began to feel neglected by her hard working husband. She feels he is more dedicated to his job than to her. Actually he works so much because she is kind of high maintenance. She is gorgeous and he doesn't wanna lose her. Which makes this think all the more tragic. The wife decides she wants to get back at him. She comprises a list of men she can sleep with behind his back. The men that will hurt him the most. Her plan is to do all of them and then after it is done tell him, destroy him.

Now I know this sounds pretty cut and dry. however we can for sure work more elements into it. I like to start with a basic idea and let it grow organically on its own. I usually do modern settings but I would be willing to discuss something more historical. I am pretty open to ideas as long as my basic theme isn't compromised. I want this...really REALLY bad. It is something I have been thinking about for awhile. If you are a woman or man and you are willing to play this evil, two faced, manipulative woman please message me anytime. Just so you know though, my preferred method of play is over YIM. However, with the right partner I can play anywhere. Forum, Email, PM. I hope to hear from someone soon. Frustration isn't even the word to use here!!!LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom