Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I would like to take a prisoner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Oak

Planetoid
And I would like to dominate and tame her. Key word there is tame. I don't want her to be a b]assive kitten right from the beginning, I would like some fight. It would also be fun if we could include some plot aspects for how she ended up in such a predicament.

Here are a few ideas I have in mind:

Just added:

0. Your character is a space adventurer who only seems to end up on unlucky misadventures. Whether it's sentient aliens or space bugs you always end up being a breeding prisoner for short stints. But you kind of like it, and someone always rescues you.

Fast incubation periods, tentables, bugs, alien cocks and eggs/larvae.

1. Your character is a thief, and my character is an expert hunter who specializes in traps. When he finds out that you're ransacking houses in his neighborhood, he booby traps his home, and intentionally leaves the window open. At first he intended to turn you over the the police. But the old house he inherited from his grandfather has a rather sketchy dungeon in the basement with a cell and everything; and after he takes one look at you, he knows he's not going to let you get away.

This one involves kinks like sex toys, slavery, black mail, and forced consent. In other words, the girl will always have a choice, but the more pleasant choice will always be to do what he wants. And if she doesn't, she will be punished, at times sexually, and he'll get what he wants anyway.

2. It's World War II in Poland, and before the war you were a young and popular Jewish singer. Even the Germans know who you are, but they've captured you and brought you to one of the death camps. But you can avoid it all, the death, the work, and the smell of your fellow people burning - if you just agree to be the personal entertainer for the Nazi Soldiers. And entertainment won't involve any singing at all.

This one will involve slavery, black mail, threats, and rape and possibly snuff if she doesn't agree. But we can choose what degree of darkness we go with when we talk about it, and we'll see what you're in to. Might involve treating her like a dog too.

3. Like the first one, you're a thief. But you're sixteen and you live in a modern city, and despite being a youth, you're one of the worst offenders the town has ever seen. The police decide to punish you their own way this time, and since it's your word against theirs, they can do pretty well whatever they want to you.

4. Suggest your own slave or prisoner pairing.

May 2015 edits:

1. Youre a female soldier, infantry class. You're a tough girl and you know how to kick some ass. The boys respect you, and your ego is high. You're the commander of an all male squad now and a little bit older than most of them in your early thirties. But you can still run circles around them most days.

What will happen when your platoon is bombarded and cornered and your men are forced to fucking you on camera or face death? What will you do as a leader, and as a soldier, and as a woman when your most basic freedom is taken away to save lives? And will your ego survive?

2. You're a bratty sixteen year old and you're stealing toys from a toy store even though you can afford them. The store owner is fed up and he confronts you about it. Turns out he has toys for big kids in his back office. Will the threat of the police force you to serve him?

3. You're an unlucky beautiful young lady in a city where an opposing army has just invaded. It's nothing personal, but they are horny as fuck and you look pretty tantalizing to them.

July 10 2015 Edits:

I also enjoy fandoms and I love to kidnap and imprison canons and ocs alike. Here is a list of fandoms I would enjoy. I will try to pick ones where the kidnapping theme can apply nicely, but if you want a more friendly rp involving these fandoms I may be interested.

Legend of Korra
Star Wars
Mass Effect
Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom