Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Leader Role Requested! (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kind_Of_A_Rarity

Meteorite
Hello there, person interested in my post! I'm relatively new to this whole "adult-style" type of RP, so I think it would be greatly helpful if I had a bit of help getting started!

Now, that's not to say I want my hand held throughout this entire endeavor, nor do I want somebody to take complete control. I just would like a little help getting on my feet.

I do have a great deal of experience writing and RPing, so, if that's any concern, that's not going to be a problem.

In order to keep things as simple as possible (and to jump right in with the part I'm most concerned with gaining experience in), I just want this to be a simple sex-scene. It will simply involve a bit of foreplay before the couple steps into the shower to continue the fantasy. I do have a picture of the general setting if you're interested: here (This picture isn't nude, but still NSFW and female-only. I know some people don't want to go there only to click the "x" immediately afterwards)

The ages of the two people will be within the young-adult range and it will be MxF only. I'm still new, so I'll keep my real gender for this one (male).

Anyway, I hope someone will be interested! Post below or PM me if you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom