Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh, Brother... (Pro & Jan)

Natasha spent a few seconds using her tongue to wipe his precum all around her lips. She might have swallowed it--she wanted to swallow it after tasting that masculine sweetness, in fact--but with a moan of lust she returned to sucking him off again instead. She had to open her mouth so wide that it almost hurt to admit him in, but there was something very erotic about that. There was also something very erotic about giggling at the camera again before meeting her brother's eyes... right when he held her head down and thrusted that fat meatstick against her throat.

She gagged when that happened, but only for a moment. Feeling tears come to her eyes, she continued to look at her brother--winked--and then forced another inch or so of his thick cock into her mouth, into her throat. She couldn't open her mouth much wider, but that was just too bad, as the thick midsection of his fat cock was still out of her mouth, and judging by how she was forcing herself farther down, she seemed intent on taking that too. She gagged again, but willed herself to breath through her nose in order to go deeper down on him.

Drew muttered something beneath his breath as he caught his sister crying, already starting to ruin her mascara. Fuck. There was something hot about that. Was that fucked up of him? Yeah, probably -- there was also something fucked up about cramming your monstrous cock down your older sister's throat, but he wasn't complaining. When she took him in deeper and deeper, further and further, he started thrusting his hips again, lifting them an inch or so before letting them fall and doing it all over again, effectively, gently, fucking Natasha's tight little mouth now.

She'd go until she couldn't go anymore, he'd let her, and Drew swallowed as he saw the impression of his thick cock building from her throat. Fuck. That made him wild. This entire situation made him wild, and he'd never been blown before. He groaned and hissed through clenched teeth, suppressing small moans as she worked on him. "Fuck, Nat, stop," he warned, feeling something coming on. "Nat..."

It was too late, though. Before he could even attempt to pull out, Drew sucked in a sharp breath, and his whole body tensed, and suddenly thick, hot ropes of his semen were shooting down his sister's throat as he came, unable to go anywhere else now that she was so deep down on him. He panicked, briefly, afraid he might actually choke her, and Drew held her head before drawing his long cock out of her mouth, painting her face with a soft facial instead as the last bits of his release exploded from his tip. He panted, camera still pointed at her face, and bit his tongue, wondering what she'd do.

This was exactly what the doctor ordered as far as Natasha was concerned: a good throatfucking. In the past, she'd tried to get boyfriends to fuck her throat, but they were always too hesitant, or too gentle, or they lasted about one thrust into that warm, wet, tight little mouth of hers before they came so hard that they couldn't continue. Drew, on the other hand... well, he knew what he was doing. He wasn't too rough, but he wasn't gentle either as he shallowly humped into her mouth. His cock was big enough that he could use it to do most of the work for him, and instead focus on stroking her hair and keeping the camera on her.

He told her to stop, then, but she didn't. She continued to bob her head up and down on him until she felt that massive dick pulse in her mouth, its head well into her throat by then. She swallowed against his massive cockhead as he came right down her throat, and more, and more, and more, and fuck, was he still cumming?

Natasha was too aroused to notice that she was running out of oxygen, so it was rather a good thing that he pulled her ead up when he did. But even then he kept cumming, enough to paint her face with a few perfectly thick sticky white strands. One graced her nose, the others got her cheeks, her chin, her forehead, and even...

"Fuck," Natasha gasped. One of her eyes was glued shut by his thick cum, but she just laughed and wiped it off with a finger. "Fuck, Drew, you came in my hair!" she laughed. Then, as the camera continued to watch, she began to rub his thick spunk into her soft fair skin. She wanted the full facial treatment, after all.

Drew swallowed hard, blinking a couple of times. Yeah, alright -- he'd came a lot, Drew was used to cumming a lot, but... fuck, he came a lot. "Holy shit," he breathed, swallowing hard. His cock was softening some, but it retained its length, and it was still a bit hard with anticipation as she kneaded his semen in to her skin. "Fuck, that was awesome. You wanna go again?" He gave her a lopsided smirk, holding the camera to Natasha's face.

A great deal more confident now, Drew gripped the base of his thick cock and lightly smacked his older sister in the cheek with it, pressing his fat head, still coated with his hot, sticky seed, against her skin. It brushed past her lips and down her chin and threatened to smack her tits, but he couldn't quite reach that far. "Jesus," the younger brother muttered, looking at the mess they'd made. Well, that left Nat with a belly full of cum and a face full of semen, but she hadn't had her own release, yet. Not that Drew cared about what she wanted, and he wondered if he'd even be able to fit inside her, anyway...

"So, uh... thanks, I guess," he finally said, the awkwardness starting to settle in. Well, he'd just fucked his sister's throat, so... "Now what?"

(I think this is a good place to end their first scene, but what do you think? I could have her pass out at last or she could try to ride him.)

Natasha was too busy trying to kiss his fat cock to notice when he lightly smacked her with it, though if she had, she'd likely just laugh and tell him to do it again, harder. She continued to wash her face with his cum until she was done, at which point she planted a series of affectionate butter soft kisses all around his spent oversensitive cockhead, as if in thanks for giving her a better facial than the best spa ever could.

Just to tease, she ran her tongue up and down the girthy underside of his member a few times. She then climbed up onto the bed, straddling Drew with her belly pressed firmly against his still hard member. With her face just inches from his, she giggled, opened her mouth... and then slipped off to his side.

"Send me that video, okay, Drew?" she said, when he was sure that she was already asleep. "I need some masturbation material." She giggled once, winked at him, before she really was out for the night.

(You can take us to the next morning if you want, I have a nice idea that I think you'll like.)

Drew groaned as she kissed his sensitive head and lopped at his delicate underside. Alright! Enough is enough! he mentally shouted at her, wishing Nat'd just stop her drunken slut routine. Yeah, it felt good -- too good. And he had his limits. Drew wouldn't be her new sex toy. Unless she jabbed her finger in his chest and yelled in his face like she always did. Then, he'd do whatever she said. Fuck. He really needed to grow a spine.

When Natasha straddled him, belly pressed against his cock, sandwiching it between his stomach and her own, he stared uncertainly in to her eyes, blushing at the way her soft, naked breasts rested on his chest. He thought they were going to kiss again when she opened her mouth, and he swallowed nervously, but then she rolled off of him, seemingly done for the night, and Drew let out a sigh of relief. That was too damn close.

He turned to face her when she spoke up, and the boy frowned. Send... the... video? Oh. Shit. "Uh, alright," he said, uncertainly. Drew fumbled with his phone a bit, hesitated, but, following his trend of stupid, bad decisions for the night, he sent it to Natasha via text message, looking at her again. As soon as his sister was passed out, Drew looked her body over and reached out one last time to grab her tits and ass, then he gathered his clothes, went to his room... and tried to head off to bed.

It was hard to sleep that night, and he couldn't even 'pwn noobs' on Xbox without thinking about what'd happened. So, naturally, the boy tossed, turned, groaned and sighed, though sleep finally took him, even if he wasn't ready for whatever tomorrow would bring.

Natasha woke up the next morning in good spirits. Her throat was sore in the best way, and her face was sticky and still freshly moisturized. She was naked, but she barely realized this as she stumbled into her bathroom to shower and prepare for the day. After that and drinking about a half gallon of water, she dressed in another tank top and jeans, nothing special, just comfortable and convenient. She was slightly hungover, but only to the degree that she knew she'd had a good night.

She turned on her phone; someone had texted her a video. Perhaps it was of the happy times the previous night. She vaguely recalled jumping onto the bar and dancing, perhaps a video of that had made its way back to her. So she opened the video. And she watched the video.

It was about ten seconds later when Drew was woken up by the sound of Natasha barging through his door and screaming something incoherent that involved the words "pervert" "monkey fucker" and "rapist". That wasn't the worst of it, though. Before he could do very much to stop her, she had straddled him again, but there was nothing sexual about this. She was doing her damnedest to slap the shit out of him.

"Huh--?"

Drew woke up with a start, dressed only in his boxers still. His door was swung open, and it slammed in to his wall violently, causing a few things on his shelf to topple over. When he opened his eyes to see Natasha marching right for him, he was confused, at first, and then Drew remembered the previous night and the video she'd insisted he sent her, and his heart caught in his throat as she moved to straddle him again. Except it wasn't quite as fun this time.

Natasha managed to get some slaps in, but Drew raised his arms before she could assault him any further, absorbing most of her blows. "Hey! HEY!" Drew shouted, trying to shove her off. He was successful, to some degree. She might've been older, but he was still her height, if not a little taller. "You came on to me, you drunk slut!" He rolled out of bed and armed himself with a pillow, trying to keep his distance. "It's your fault!"

His resistance offended her, and, if anything, made her even angrier and more violent. She tried to do more than slap him, but unfortunately his forearms caught her blows and stopped the worst of them. And then he managed to shove her off of him and off of the bed for that matter, and that gave him the time needed to cower behind a pillow.

She went at him to shriek and hit again, but then, she froze in her tracks at his words. She came on to him? That didn't make sense, but... no, there was no way that he was lying. Not now. He spoke too naturally for it to be a lie, and besides, he was too much of a cowardly nerd to lie anyway. Besides, she knew that she was a horny drunk... but her own brother? Really? And what about the video itself?

Still redfaced and about one wrong word from yanking the pillow from Drew's hands and stuffing it down his throat, one feather at a time, Natasha managed to calm down enough to speak. "And that's you in the video, right?" she growled. "I didn't see your face, but that's your voice... right?" she demanded.

"Yeah!" Drew growled, a little defensively. "Yeah, that was me, did you watch the whole thing? Jesus." He swallowed and lowered the pillow just enough to see past it, but it was still protecting him from her... as much as a feathery pillow could protect a teenaged boy from his bitchy older sister, anyway. "You came on to me," he repeated, speaking slowly so her stupid brain could process what he was saying.

God, this was bad. He felt the need to explain things further, and so he did. "You came home all drunk, showed me your ass, threw me in to bed, flashed your tits, sucked my dick, and then you passed out," Drew told her. "I'm the victim here, I didn't know my older sister wanted to fucking fuck me!" In case she was about to lash out at him again, he hopped on top of his bed and off the other side so that they were distanced again, looking at her wearily. "I guess you're right, though. I am a monkey fucker," he sneered.

Natasha's face turned several colors in succession. White, red, purple, then red, then white again. She almost didn't believe him, and as a result, she almost dived over the bed to grab him around his scrawny little neck and throttle him until he told the truth. But judging by the way she had acted in the video... there was a chance, at the very least, that he was telling the truth. For the moment, that stayed her hand.

But still she glared at him.

"Yeah. Right," she sneered just as viciously as he did, if not much, much more. "My little brother has a huge cock. Right," she said, every word dripping malice and disbelief. "Whip it out and prove it, and maybe I won't throw you out of your fucking window." She crossed her arms and waited for him to think of a creative excuse to avoid her demands. She didn't quite know what she hoped to accomplish, other than perhaps to prove to herself that she had come on to him after all.

Drew eyed her skeptically. "Oh, yeah, I bet you'd like that, huh?" her little brother scoffed, holding the pillow still. "Why, so you can molest me again?" He swallowed hard. A large part of him wanted to just whip it out to see the look on her face, but without Nat being the drunk slut she had been last night, it felt... wrong to just show her. But he had a feeling that if he didn't prove it somehow, she'd go to mom and dad saying he'd managed to find a video of her blowing someone and that he had it on his phone, and then there'd really be some issues. Then he'd look like he had this secret, long-time crush on his older sister, which, after last night, well, maybe that wasn't so far from the truth...

"Fine," he finally said, tossing the pillow on to his bed again. "But try not to immediately drop your panties again, drunk-ass." Truth be told, all it took were a few thoughts of the night before and him trying to imagine his sister naked again to get him semi-erect. Drew thrust a hand down his boxers and fished for his cock, poking it through the slot he had in the crotch of his underwear. Sure enough, the longest, thickest dick that Nat had ever claimed to see sprung out again, not nearly ten inches yet, without the proper stimulation, but it was identical. "Happy, now?"

Natasha's face was impassive, it gave nothing away, not even when he finally did whip it out as she'd so eloquently requested. She looked at his cock for a long moment, then, viciously, back at him.

"Alright," she said. "You're not a liar."

Then sashaying those broad hips of hers side to side, she walked around the bed until she was just a few paces from him. Then, she closed the distance between them until they were close enough to kiss. And then she grabbed his lapel and yanked him painfully downward, restricting his airflow for a moment.

"Now delete that fucking video and never talk about this again, or you're a dead man." She gave him a shake just to make her point extra clear, and then she rounded on her heel and stormed off. She slammed the door behind her and sent the contents of his shelves falling and breaking again.

All things considered, Drew had gotten off easy, but Natasha had berated him and shouted at him one last time, and this time, it wasn't even his fault. Well. Their parents would be gone for one more night, and there was that water bottle that Natasha used exclusively every day... and there was that liquor cabinet in the den, whose key Drew just happened to have.

Drew kept his eyes focused on her broad hips rather than her angry eyes when Natasha came swaying over, though, when she grabbed hold of him, he met her gaze, looking a bit frightened but not entirely afraid. He nodded, slowly, but said nothing, letting out a small breath of relief after she'd let him go. With a mutter, Drew stuffed his cock in to his boxers again and rubbed his neck, watching her go. "Yeah, yeah, whatever -- drunk-ass."

Falling on to his bed, Drew took his phone, went to the video, and... you know what, no! Fuck that. He wasn't going to delete her 'masturbation material,' because Drew wasn't so sure himself that Natasha was going to get rid of it, if she hadn't already. No way was he getting rid of the only leverage he had -- the only leverage he would probably ever have. He replayed the first few moments of it, mostly watching the bits where she'd flashed her tits or sucked on his fat head, and he came to a realization about something.

All he had to do was get Natasha drunk, and she'd be all over him again.

The stupid sorority slut always carried that dumb water bottle around. What a typical girl. They had some hard stuff in their parents' alcohol cabinet, too. Drew'd been drunk a couple of times himself. Contrary to popular belief, he did go outside, and he did have friends, even if most of his time was spent in his room and on his Xbox. So he knew what to look for. Vodka, that was clear like water, but it would taste a bit too strong. Everclear, on the other hand... there wasn't any tasting that, and it was as clear as crystal.

When Natasha was doing some stupid girl thing, Drew came out his room, dressed, and moved in to the kitchen, taking her usual water bottle, dumping some of its contents out, and replacing it with the liquor instead. Smirking, all he had to do was wait and let the rest take care of itself. In the meantime, well... off to play Xbox.

It took half an hour. It might have taken less than that, but something distracted Natasha enough that she didn't drink water for some time. When she did, she chugged about half of it, and the result was that she chugged enough Everclear that she'd likely black out within another hour or so. But until then, she was as drunk and ditzy as she had been the night before. Better yet, she remembered the sight Drew had shown her when he'd whipped out that large pale perfect cock of his, intimidating even when it wasn't fully hard. And when she thought about that, she licked her lips and slipped into his room without even knocking on the door.

He was playing on his Xbox, but that didn't deter her. Instead, sashaying her hips more than ever, she drew up to his side and started to feel up his strong lean chest with her hands. Oooh, he was sexy.

(It would be good to have him ignore her for the most part and carry on pwning noobs)

When Natasha came in to his room, Drew was probably where she expected him to be -- sprawled out on his bed, looking across his room and at the television, controller in his hands. It looked like he was playing Halo -- then again, every video game ever looked like Halo to stupid older sisters and dumb, nagging moms. Truth be told, he was mildly annoyed by her crawling in to his bed, and when she moved to sit beside him, he looked at her for a second, but only just.

"What do you want?"

Her hands started roaming him, then, and he knew where this was going. The teen smirked, though... what if she'd caught on to him, and this was some drunken act to see if he'd actually roll along with her 'taking advantage' of him again? Oh, well. YOLO. He shrugged her off, giving Natasha an odd look, and there was something satisfying about playing the disinterested victim routine.

"Shouldn't you be painting your nails or something?"

(Unfortunately, I must inform you that I will not be available to RP until late next week. I'll post in both of our RPs when I can, though.)

Back
Top Bottom