Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girl Harem (Romance, BDSM, M/F) CLOSED FOR NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Please just PM me: do not respond to this thread

I've recently started reading a manga called Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou and I like the setup, though I would like to make a few alterations in order to make the RP a bit more interesting.

Premise of the manga: there are many species of monsters that have, until very recently, remained hidden to the general public. These species are generally humanoid in shape, though they have some distinct features (pointed ears, animal ears/tails, the lower half of their body is that of a snake's, etc). In the past few years, the world governments have decided that both humanity and the monsters stand to benefit from coexistence, so they've set up monsters with host families. There are some rules for monsters and host families: hosts cannot harm the monsters (this includes having sex with them), the monsters must be accompanied by a chaperon at all times when outside the house and the host must not allow any harm to come to their wards, nor may they allow their wards to harm another human. If any of these rules are broken, the monster in question gets sent back to their homeland.

Alterations for the purpose of the game: Rather than saying that no sex at all can happen between monsters and humans, I'd like to alter it such that any sex that occurs must be consensual.

Story: In this game, for one reason or another, your character has decided to host 2-3 monster girls in his home. We can talk about what kinds of monster girls you'd like: I'm open to a lot of different ideas. The girls are not accustomed to human society and can be fairly willful, so it will take an assertive man to keep them in line. Your character will not force himself on the girls (though I am open to dubcon scenes), but instead develop relationships with them which will lead to sex. I also would like your character to be a dom (or at least an occasional switch with dom tendencies), so be prepared to work elements of BDSM into the game. Lastly, while I'm not looking for anything too plot-heavy, I would like for there to be a good deal of character development going on; I like the idea of three inhuman girls learning about human society and in turn teaching their host about their own ways of life. There's a lot of cool cultural exchange to be had here and I'd like to play it out.

Monster girls I will not play: arachne or any kind of spider girl (I am arachnophobic and spiders just aren't sexy to me), slimes (I don't know what it is, but amorphous beings kinda gross me out) or taurs (I'm fine with a lamia or a snake girl, but having a four-legged lower half containing a girl's genitalia is, again, not sexy to me), harpy (at the very least not the variant that doesn't have hands)

Monster girls I'd like to play: Dragon girl, drow elf, werewolf

Feel free to suggest other kinds of monster girls if you've got cravings of your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom