Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Just Any Rainforest

He moaned, driving it in deep till he couldn't hold back any longer. He gasped and poured another massive load of cum into her trembling cunt. He kept shoving into her as his cum splashes off her tight walls. "Oh yeah... so good." he moaned, having filled her with his cum again. He pulled out of her and looked down at her, his cock still hard and throbbing, still not fully satisfied. "Where next? Where do you want my cum now?"

She hissed through her clenched teeth as she felt his cum fill her.If he even tried to fit any more in her pussy,it'd just spill back out.She sat up and grasped his giant cock in her small hands and looked up to him with half-crazed eyes."Fill my mouth." she begged of him in her faint voice as she sucked on the head of his cock.Practicaly all she could fit in her mouth.

He let her suck on his head, moaning as her tiny mouth tried to take it in. He took her hands and placed them on the shaft, encouraging her to pleasure the rest of it as well. Her warm mouth felt fantastic on his hard cock. He wanted to take her head in his hands and just push his cock into her mouth, but he resisted the temptation.

Fadilla understood his meaning,and right after he let go of her hands she began to rub his shaft quickly.Getting rougher by the second as she opened her mouth wider to push the cock a bit farther into her mouth.She lowered her hands to his balls and rubbed at them lightly,moaning softly.She wanted his sweet seed to fill her mouth.

He moaned again as her hands slid up and down his wet length, the coating of her cum working well as lube. "Yes... oh fuck... just like that." He let out more moans as she fondled his balls and took a little more into her mouth. His cock was so sensitive now, he thought he might cum a lot sooner than ha had earlier.

Fadilla rubbed at him harder,using her other hand to massage his balls in her smooth palm.She forced herself to push his cock farther into her mouth,and down her throat,but not far enough to make her gag.

He could feel her pushign his cock further in and down into her throat a bit. It seemed even she couldn't take in that much of his newly grown cock. "Oh god..." he hands felt like silk rubbing against his pulsing member and his balls. He suddenly started feeling the climax building for the third time. "Almost there... just a little longer." he said between moans of intense pleasure.

Hearing those words from him,sent a whole new surge of enthuisiasm through her.She moaned and rubbed his shaft harder as she pulled her head back a bit and licked at the head of his cock once more.She was desperate for his cum.

He panted, moaning until he finally came, filling her mouth with his thick cum. Her mouth felt so good, loving the feel of her tongue against his head as he came. He thought he was starting to feel just the slightest bit tired, but he knew he could go on for more.

Fadilla closed her eyes as his warm seed filled her mouth.She eagerly swallowed,in hope for more.She rubbed his shaft harder in attempt to get more cum out,and into her awaiting mouth.She kept her mouth around his large head and moaned softly.

It seemed something was different this time. He didn't know how, but he couldn't stop cumming, the thick seed continuing to poor out of his cock when it should have stopped. He wondered if it was because he had ingested so much of the strange liquid that the flower had produced. All he knew for certain was that despite all possibilities, he couldn't stop cumming.

Fadilla was surprised as he kept cumming.She pulled her mouth back from his cock and instead directed his dick towards her chest and instead let his cum shot out over her nude body,letting out a faint moan."Oh..." she whispered out,leaning her head back.

He moaned as she pulled his cock from her mouth and started spraying her body with his cum. He didn't know what was going on, but part of him liked it, seeing her revel in his shower of cum, his sticky seed covering her breasts. "Oh yeah... it won't stop.... its all yours." he said through his moans.

Fadilla diden't mind at all when the cum continued to shoot out.This was her dream come true.She let out a playful growl as she rubbed his shaft harder and began to cover her entire body in his sticky seed.She ducked her head to then suck at his balls,moaning softly."I want it all." she said with a sly grin.

He moaned as she rubbed at his shaft again, making it feel even better. Her body was getting covered in his cum, little by little. He let out a soft gasp as her mouth took in his balls. "I'll keep giving it to you as long as you want." The cum continued to squirt out, never stopping, starting to splatter against the inside of the flower, as well as her body.

That was a bad promise for him to make her.Cause she'd never stop wanting his sweet cum.She moaned as she licked at his balls,and began to rub his cum into her skin,closing her eyes slowly.She rubbed at him harder and leaned her head back to let his cum shoot at her exposed neck.

All the attention she was giving him was almost too much for him. He moaned and leaned back against the wall of the flower as it just kept spurting from his throbbing cock, none of the pleasure lessening. He gladly coated her neck in his cum, covering it in seconds. "Just tell me where, and I'll cover it in my cum." he said lustfully. Part of him wondered if it could happen to her too.

Fadilla rubbed the cum into her skin as best she could before she turned around so her back was facing him and grinned."Cover my entire body." she moaned out as she arched her back and waited for his warm and sticky seed to cover her back and ass.

He did so eagerly, letting his cum start to cover her green skin. He soon had her back and ass covered in it and kneeled down behind her, placing the head of his cock against the tight little hole of her ass. "How about we try in here next?" He said, the cum still squirting against her as he rubbing his cock up and down her ass.

She squirmed as she felt the big head of his cock against her ass-hole and smiled willingly.She haden't even thought of this,and was glad he had."Yes,please." she whimpered out as she wiggiled her plump little ass against his hard cock,and awaited for him to stick the giant thing up her.

He grinned and started pushing his massive cock up into her ass, still cumming and starting to pour it into her ass. He pushed in all the way, her ass squeezing down on him incredbly tightly as he began to pound into her ass like he had her pussy just before. "Oh god, you're ass is so tight, it feels great." He grunted and moaned as he banged her ass harder.

Fadilla let out a loud moan as she felt his hard cock ride up her tight ass."Oh..god.You,re so big." she moaned out as she clutched the floor of the flower and arched her back up as she felt his cum shoting down her ass.

He pounded into her, shoving his cum-shooting cock as deep as he could go, filling her with more of his hot seed. He didn't know if he could orgasm when he was like this, but he figured he would at least try. He reached around and began to rub his finger against her clit, pressing against the sensitive little nub, wanting to see her cumming like him.

Fadilla moaned louder,as she arched her back up and felt herself getting real wet."Oh.." she moaned out as she closed her eyes as he continued pounding her tight little ass.

He moaned as he actually started feeling more pleasure as he went in and out of her ass. It seemed that he could still climax like this and it was already feeling better than even his previous climaxes. "Oh god... I'm about... to climax." he moaned, already feeling more pleasure than he had ever imagined he could feel. "Cum for me baby... just like me."

Back
Top Bottom