Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Just Any Rainforest

Fadilla stroked his shaft lightly as she stood back up to her full height,which still left her looking up at him."Do you want me?" she whispered out in her faint voice.Her eyes where glued to his,awaiting his anwser.She pushed her body up against his,to where his cock went between her parted legs.

Her dainty fingers made his cock send jolts of pleasure through his body. He looked down at her as she stood, her head only coming to about the top of his chest. Her voice was like music to his ears "Yes, I want you so bad, I want you more than anything else." Her body felt so good pressed against his, cis cock sliding between her legs and rubbing against her inner thigh, sending more pleasure through the rock hard shaft.

"Thats good.Because I'm all yours." she murmured out,brushing her lips across his neck,as she tugged down her short skirt,made of leaves and vines."I want you to please me.Fill me with your cum." she whispered into his ear,rubbing at his chest lightly.Her smooth fingers feeling like silk against his skin.She squeezed her legs together against his cock and smiled slyly.

Her words made his heart race even faster. He could only see the smooth cheeks of her ass from where he leaned against the side of the flower-chamber. He didn't mind though, he had her to himself, and she had given herself over to him. He reached up as she rubbed his chest and pushed away the strange garment that covered her breasts before taking them in his hands. He moaned again as her legs closed on his cock, causing him to shift his hips, rubbing it between them.

Fadilla moaned at the feel of his dick moving against the skin of her theighs.She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly,and looked up to his face with a giddy expression.She used one hand to move his cock up higher so he was instead rubbing against her pussy.She bit her lip softly as she went to kiss along his shoulder.

He moaned as her legs squeezed him tightly, then again when she began rubbing it against her pussy. He could already feel some dampness between her smooth lips as his head rubbed against them. He squeezed her breasts a bit harder, rubbing the palms of his hands against her dark green nipples. "I want to be in you so bad, could you give me a hand?" he asked, anxious to shove his cock into her and take her till he couldn't move.

Fadilla smiled at his request and had the flower chamber expand in size,so she could sink back to the floor and get on her hands and knees for him.She ducked her head and urged the walls to the giant flower,to spray their own scent out for the young man.

He watched her as she knelt in front of him and ducked down, then was suddenly sprayed with a strange liquid that had a similar scent to hers. He suddenly felt like it was sinking into his skin, the liquid in his mouth tasting unlike anything he had ever tasted before. He moved and licked up as much of the stuff as he could, wishing he could bathe in the glorious fluid. Suddenly, his lust skyrocketed, the lust he had felt before now nothing compared to what he felt now. He turned toward the girl and leaped at her, licking and groping every inch of her bare body, which was also covered in the stuff.

Fadilla moaned softly as she felt his tounge against her smooth skin.She spun around from her position,so she was facing him.She ran one hand into his hair and tangeled it there,pulling his face to hers.She locked her lips against his,almost in a violent way as she furiously kissed at him.Seeing his reaction to the flowers spray,made her want him all the more herself.

He moaned and growled excitedly as he pressed his bare body against hers, kissing her furiously. He groped at her perky nipples as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, forcing it against her tongue. He didn't want to wait much longer and after kissing and groping her a little longer, he moved off of her and grabbed her legs, pulling her so they leaned straight up against him before he shoved his hard cock all the way in to her pussy, moaning loudly as her body accepted him.

Fadilla smiled at the feel of his desperate tounge against her own,and watching eagerly as he moved back,and let out a sharp moan as she felt his dick up her tight pussy.She dug her fingernails into the floor of the flower and leaned her head back,her chest heaving as she felt her breathing excellerate to pants.She kept her legs up straight for him,with ease,

He shoved himself into her again and again, pushing in deeper and deeper, the fluid now spraying in a constant mist that filled the flower. He was able to get in deep, but he craved to go in deeper, to spread her open and penetrate her like never before. He gripped her legs tightly as he viciously pounded her tight pussy, moaning as he did so.

Fadilla flung her head back,letting out a rather wild moan as she arched her back up farther,and used her flexibilaity to spread her legs farther apart for him,and gritted her teeth together.She felt the same need as him.She wanted him deeper inside her,as deep as possible.

He moaned and gasped as he felt a strange change come over him. He felt himself moving in deeper, his cock growing till it went in as deep as possible, pressing against the back of her womb, now about 10 inches long and 4 inches around. He moaned as he felt himself taking up her whole pussy, and returned to hungrily thrusting into her again, his newly oversized cock penetrating into her forcefully.

Fadilla let out another one of her moans,followed by a gasp as she felt his dick increase in size,giving her excatly what she wished for.She leaned up slightly,so she could kiss his shoulder,aggresively.She had a weird habit of getting rather aggresive while having sex,having no control over it.She bit down into his shoulder lightly,making a odd sound in the back of her throat,from pleasure.

He let her do whatever she wanted, he just wanted to keep thrusting into her. His cock throbbed as he buried it into her, brushing against her womb each time. He reached down and start rubbing the swollen nub of her clit, starting to feel his climax getting close. "Are you ready for me to fill you with my cum now? He asked, pounding in harder than ever as the pleasure built.

"I'm desperate for your cum." she purred out as she bit down a bit harder into his shoulder as he increased his speed,getting her close to her orgasm.She let out a long line of moans as sh pinched her eyes closed and awaiting his warm seed to fill her.And her words where true.She was absouletly desperate for his cum right now."Fucking fill me." she begged of him.

He moaned and pounded into her a few more times until he couldn't hold it back any more, and his cum burst out of him pouring into her waiting womb, filling it up. He kept cumming for a while making sure she was as full as possible until he finally stopped, panting a little as the high from the orgasm ended.

Fadilla let out a deep moan of pleasure as she finally got what she was after.She pulled herself close to him,and unclenched her vicious hold from his shoulder,looking down to see some blood trickle down from the wound.She went to his neck and kissed at it roughly,panting herself now."Oh,you feel so good." she moaned out.

"You feel good too." he said, already craving more of her. He pulled his giant cock out of her for a moment and made her turn and get on her hands and knees. He got behind her and quickly shoved himself back into her, starting out at a rough pace, pounding into her again with everything he had. The liquid he had swallowed had made him crave sex more than anything else in the world, and he wouldn't stop till unless he could no longer move.

Fadilla smiled faintly at his words,and seeing his meaning,she quickly spun around onto her hands and knees for him.Feeling his already familar cock ram inside of her,she let out a hissing moan and clenched her hands tightly.Closing her eyes.She loved how when she found a man,he was always dying to fuck her.

He gripped her hips tightly as he pounded his cock into her again, feeling like he could keep banging her forever and never grow tired of it. Even after having his newly enlarged cock inside her, she felt just as tight as she had when he had first plunged into her. He moaned and leaned forward to start playing with her breasts, squeezing her nipples between his fingers. "Oh god, you feel so good, I don't ever wanna stop fucking you."

Fadilla leaned her head back as she let out a soft moan and arched her back."I never want you to stop." she whimpered out,as she moaned at the feeling of his cock inside her,and loved how he diden't feel the need to be careful with her at all.Sometime she'd cross a man who would try to be careful with her.THey usaully ended up dead.

He didn't stop, continuing to pound roughly into her pussy over and over, tugging on her hard nipples as he fucked her. He moaned louder as his giant cock rubbed deep into her womb, making his climax start to build. "I'm gonna cum again." he said, going with everything he had to get as much pleasure as possible out of the approaching orgasm.

Fadilla let out a short spazzam of moans as she pinched her eyes closed and clenched her small fists in pleasure."OH,please do." she begged out.She too,was close to climaxing now,probaly at any moment now.She bit down at her lower lip as her body was roughly rocked back and forth by his forceful humping.All the while,small moans broke free of her parted lips.

Back
Top Bottom