Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo fun (Conner shepard and Sweetone)

He moan loudly as he started to shoot streams of thick hot cum into her. he panted lightly as he filled her with his seed. "I love cumming in you baby" He kissed her passionately

She smiled and kissed him "i better get back downstairs before zoey wakes up and sees us, maybe this weekend you can make love to her" she said

Victor smiled at her and nodded lightly. 'Ok baby " He kissed her lightly and smiled at her. "I would love to make love to her " He pulled out of her and got off the bed. He started to get dressed

Zoey pretened to be asleep when ruthy came downstairs and carefuly laid on the couch and went back to sleep with victors cum still in her

Victor smiled as he walked into the living room. He saw what time it was. He took a picture of them and smiled lightly. 'Hey girls its time to wake its time for Ruthy to go home " He waited for them to react

Zoey and ruthy woke up and saw it was late "oh we must have fallen asleep" zoey said and helped ruthy pack up "ill see you tomorrow" she said and watched her friend leave.

Victor nodded lightly and smiled at her. "Well i could bend you over the kitchen counter and fuck your asshole with a plastic spoon" He looked at her and waited for her answer

He nodded lightly and smiled at her. "Ok well if you think of something come find me " He walked out of the living room

He walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. 'For about three years now" He smiled at her and placed his hand on her lap

He smiled at her and shrugged. "I didn't think you would want to fuck me " He ran his hand through her hair

(Yeah lol, We can move slower if you want )

He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. 'Baby girl us having sex is against the law" He turned off the recording

He pulled her on to his lap as they kissed. He slowly slowly slid his tongue into her mouth. He started to slowly grind against her as he kissed her even rougher

Back
Top Bottom