Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo fun (Conner shepard and Sweetone)

Victor smiled lightly when he heard the doorbell ring. He looked at his watch. "Right on time as usual" He said to himself as he made his way out of the master bedroom in the basement of the nice upscale house he had bought when him and his wife had separated. "Hold om i'm coming " He call out as the door bell rang again. He made to the door and open it. He smiled at his daughter's best friend. "Hey baby " He smiled at her and moved so she could come into the house. He stood 6'6 and he had nice muscle frame with short black and gray hair.

She smiled "hey Mr. Victor thanks for letting me to come over to study with zoey" she said wearing kinda the same as zoey yoga pants and tanktop.

He smiled at her and nodded. "No problem. Come on in " He smiled at her and her waited for her to walk in

She smiled and saw zoey "hey zoey ready to study for our mid term" she smiled.
"yeah im ready" she said and pulled out her books.

He shut the door and smiled at them "Ok girls i'll be in my office if you need me" He started walking towards the back of the house where his office was

Victor smiled when he walked into the living room. He walked over to Ruthy. He lean down and whispered in her. "Hey wake up " He started slowly massage her inner thighs

He smiled at her and got on top of her. 'Hey baby" He kissed her deeply as his hands slid under her shirt

He smiled at her and bit her neck slowly. "I've missed you to baby " He slowly massaged her breasts under her shirt

Ruthy moaned hard and kissed him hard.
Zoey woke up and looked for ruthy, she heard noises coming from her dads room so she went to his room and saw them. So she ran back downstairs before they saw.

She moaned and took his shirt off and smiled.
Zoey was paceing down stairs in the living room not knowing what she just saw

Victor smiled at her before pulling her shirt and bra off. He kissed her breasts as his hand slowly slid down to her covered pussy

He moan into the kiss as he pulled the rest of their clothes off. He broke the kiss as he slowly pushed his massive cock into her pussy

He moan even louder as he pumped into her. He started to pinch and rub her clit. His bed started to squeak lightly

She moaned and arched her back "im going to cum baby" she said to him .
Zoey was kinda turned on and her pussy was getting wet.

He moan loudly and smiled at her. "So am I baby " He held her hips tightly as he started slamming into her extremely rough and deep.

Back
Top Bottom