Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Romance? (myself, ravinwolfen)

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Lilah Drake Rolled over turning off her alarm, sighed as she sat up in bed. She slid her feet over the edge, walked over to her dresser as she started to take her braid out. Running her fingers through her hair she smiled as it came out all wavy, ran a brush for her. She pushed her hair back with a head band, started to get herself dressed for class. The brunette had been told she would be getting a new roommate since her other one decided to transfer to another school, she was really nervous cause she didn't know what her new roommate would be like.​

Andromda smiled as she knocked on the wood door to the apartment. In truth there had been many apartments to choose from, but this seemed the most profitable choice.

She smiled as she stood waiting for a reply, tight blue jeans and midrift showing top accenting her figure. She ran her fingers through short red hair, glossy red lips pierced as she grew inpatient.

Lilah stood up walked to the door, opened it as she stepped aside she went back to getting ready for class. She finished up with getting dressed by putting on a pair of boots she laced them up, tuem tied them as tight as tight as she possible could. Standing up she looked at her room mate, smiled as she swung her bag over het shoulder. " I'm Lilah, I'll be back around two make yourself at home." She t.d the girl, she was out the door on her way to class.

Andromida blinked as her 'roommate' left for school, leaving her standing there confused as she had to find her room by herself.

Lilah was gone for a few hours, because she had gotten a new roommate she was allowed to skip her last class. She walked back to her dorm, walked in with a smile as she closed the door. " Sorry about that. I'm Lilah, you are? By the way make yourself at home! " The brunette said as she gave her the once over, she licked her lips rubbing the back of her neck very impressed.

"Andromida." the other replied having already mad herself at home unpacking what few clothes she had, and more than content to be walking around in just her undergarments. She shrugged off the fct the other woman had run out so fast, realizing it was the nature of people to always be rushing round. "So, What are the expectations of my staying here? any rules i should know before i get too settled in?"

'' I'm usually up until one or two in the morning doing extra credit work, usually don't like boys around after lights out. Not that I'm saying you would bring a boy around it's just my last roommate well she was heavily obsessed with guys, had two or three hear a night never at the same time though. Me well I'm more interested in girls, she never really cared for that.'' Lilah said as she smiled, she was actually trying to flirt with her new roommate but didn't know if it was going to work or not.

Back
Top Bottom