Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apocalypse Interest Check

Madam Mim

One Big Modern Mess
Hey there! I'm looking for 7, 12, or 14 people who are interested in having special abilities and being sent on a mission from God during the Apocalypse. This is an end of days that follows the Book of Revelation but players and characters of any faith or no faith are more than welcome and encouraged.

Oh, did I mention that not everyone on this mission from God is actually working for God? Yeah, half of our team is evil, but we don't know who. Well, the GM knows who but I don't metagame so for plot purposes none of us knows who's evil or even that we're traveling with evil people necessarily. More on that in the OOC if I get interest. So, if I get enough interest, I'll post the OOC and we can start getting up character sheets and everything.

I have my reasons. ;p But hooray! Thanks for joining! :D Tell your friends!

Ok, so the one who plays the Anti-Christ and the one who plays the False Prophet gets thrown into Lake of Fire!

For those who play the evil guys are marked with the 666 by having microchip implants in them. They get fucked up in the end as well.

Drexel, are you running this RP or am I? :D I've got everything written and planned out already so don't bother trying to railroad my RP. Are you joining or not?

Well the mere fact that you are basing this on the Book Of Revelations means the RP is already railroad up to the conclusion. Basically if I'm going to play as one of the wicked humans, the only hope I have is to repent and to avoid getting the Mark Of The Beast(That is if the timeline is set in the Great Tribulation), which would mean I could get myself killed if I refuse being tagged.

If I would be a servant of Jesus Christ then the only thing I could do is to spread Christ's teachings and warnings so that some might avoid the machinations of the Anti-Christs. If I get caught by the authorities then its martyrdom.

I don't know if you are taking the concept of the apocalypse from the movies: Megiddo or Left Behind

Anyway, I consider these two movies crooked.

The concept was actually inspired by Supernatural but obviously isn't going to follow that much; one of those it planted a seed which grew into something not resembling it much. I've seen neither Megiddo (which I haven't even heard of) or Left Behind.

I told you, I've got everything written out and you're completely wrong on all counts. I'm getting as close to a non-denominational Revelations-based Apocalypse as I can, as you'll notice I did say that players and characters of all faiths or no faith are welcome. Why the fuck would I ask for non-Christian players if I wasn't interested in an outcome that's not in the Bible? In fact I myself am playing an outright nature-worshipping Pagan. You see, because this is a game and not the Bible I've got some magical macguffins thrown in that can change the outcome. As in, the bad guys have a possibility of winning. And the good guys aren't agents of Christ but of God; I touch on Jesus's involvement in the actual OOC. I've posted this on a different website but brought it here hoping to get some actual interesting characters instead of a bunch of obvious holy rollers and obvious bad guys.

I don't create an RP just to railroad characters to a conclusion or wherever I want. That's boring as shit for everyone involved including me, and it's awful game creation.

So, Drexel, considering you now have information you could have just asked for instead of accusing me of being a poor GM I'll ask you again. Are you joining or not?

Color me interested. Do we come up with character concepts ourselves, or will those be pre-gens? (Either's fine - I'm just curious.)

Yay! Glad to have you on board Corsair! :D I'll post the OOC since we've got three people and hope that we get at least three or four more to join. There'll be a character sheet but you'll be coming up with character concept yourselves. Pre-gens are boring.

Kay guys, so here's the character sheet thread and here's the actual plot thread. Drexel if you wanna check out the plot thread to see if the people working with Lucifer are gonna get fucked over that second link's the one you wanna look at. You're still welcome to join if you want.

Back
Top Bottom