Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A general thread of Plots and interests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddieddi

Star
Well, Welcome to my thread. Glad to see your curious. I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Eddieddi, or just Ed. whichever you fancy, I'm a Uni student. on GMT timezone. I won't divulge much more. Other than I love to read and write.

So this Thread will get Regular Updates, I will often add new ideas, remove old ones. Update cravings ect.

Before we get to the fun stuff I'm going to have to do the boring bit. My rules, everyone's got them.
1) Standard RP rules apply, No godmod, no metagame, so on and so forth.
2) While I don't really mind how much you post, I will do my best to match what you post. if you want long posts, give me long posts.
3) I'm Mostly straight, As in I'm very picky when it comes to Yaoi. You can try, but don't be to expectant.
4) I try to have a 24 hour turnround on posts. but I do have a life. Worst case scenario it'll be a maximum of 5 days.
5) I do PM's only. sorry.

The fun stuff, Kinks, Positions, and the rest.
No F-list sorry. Rather than listing the stuff I will do, I'll list what I wont do.
Total No-No's;
Scat, Gore, Snuff (killing, Unless its plot based, then I'll possibly go with it), Hardcore vore.

Do I play sub or dom?
Both! Yup, I'm a switch, I can be your cruel master with whips and chains, or I can be a shy nervous girly-boy. or anything between.

Can I play more than one person?
Yes and No, I cannot do a 1 main person + lots of sub char's, Yes I can do random NPC's that appear for 1 or 2 posts, but I cannot do 3 main chars. I can however play a DM (Dungeon master) and run a game where I play monsters/the world/events and you play a single char, Though I will often play a random recurring person.

Stuff that'll catch my attention;
PM'ing me with a copy of the plot you want + any changes you want, along with your thoughts on it. Being Polite, getting to know me as a player as well as just being after a RP partner, We don't have to become best friends, but a 'Hay, How are you?" Goes a long way to lightening my mood.

I will always try and respond to any PM's I get, Even if it is just a "Sorry I'm not really that interested." and hope for the same, even if you are dropping the RP, tell me.

Rp's will range from just basic ideas or pairings through to fully fledged plots. plots will be added to the bottom of the post.
Feel free to drop me a PM. they are in no particular order.
Please Note I will play any (male) Role within the RP so sub or dom.

Shadow Arc;
In the far future war still rages, but it rages between the stars, Planet to Planet, solar system to solar system. War rides unending across the universe, all fueled by a desire to control strange sources of infinite energy called 'Naquida.' These wars are often undergone for centuries or more. However due to this infinite energy source several dozen super soldiers were produced by each side, sent out on missions to secure Naquida sources, or sabotage foes sources. even to kill other super soldiers. Sometimes they are sent out in Pairs. Lets hope some survive....

Dragon Riders;
I've just got off a Dragon binge and kinda have the urge to make a Dragon Riders RP, Not like the 'How to train your Dragon' style, nor Eragon style, but with a darker, more gothic twist. Dragons are fantastical creatures with thousands if not millions of different species, most people tend to look at the standard types, Easter, Western, Arctic, Ect. However what people don't know is Dragons, Like humans have their own mythology, gods, demons and angels. only problem is, these often are proven to be all to real. And now once again, the darker powers are proving themselves to exist, and its up to those few people of any race who have the ability to bond with, and thus ride, dragons to stand up to them. only problem is, the only two left, well, they aren't much liked due to the dragons they ride.
Extra explanation; This RP is about Two dragon-riders on the sort of dragon that wouldn't get much good press, Things like Blood Dragons, Dracoliches, Bone Dragons, Skeletal dragons (yes there is a difference), Shadow Dragons ect.

The Infinite Stratos, Unlimited Possibilities;
Allow me to introduce the Infinite Stratos. a personal combat-mech suit. These suits are outlawed as weapons and are far to strong to be used by law enforcement. and so have become the center of a whole new style of tournament they have also become something of day to day life. However Only Fe/males can pilot a Infinite Stratos suits and thus it comes as a massive surprise when a young boy/girl (opposite gender to standard) is able to pilot one, not only that but s/he gets the top scores in the entrance exam for IS1. The top school for Infinite Stratos Pilots.
Now whats amazing about these suits is that they personalize themselves to the wearer, all IS suits are 'standard' looking very much like a set of metal armour with the chest and crotch plate missing. Upon choosing a IS suit the internal computer personalises the suit, and the suits weapons and abilities to the wearer, that is now their Personal IS suit.
Extended Explanation;
One kid, Only one of one gender who can pilot a IS suit is now in IS1 which is full of the other gender, in a dorm with another person. however the school changes who s/he's rooming with once every two weeks. Lots of Shenanigans, can either be very Anime like with lots of fanservice moments and such, or more Hentai like with the main gender always trying to get in the singular gender's pants.

Dimension Jumper; In the far future Time travel still doesn't exist, but trans universe travel does. People can hop between multiverses as if they are stepping through doors. Two prisoners use such technology to escape, However they mess up, the device they use breaks and is scattered pieces throughout the planet they land on each time they jump. so it is a race between them and the special forces chasing them to see who gets the parts first.
Explanation of Pairings; There would clearly be romance between the two prisoners, however there would also be random flings with whatever denizens exist in the new worlds.

Furry Farmhand; Due to a unusual mutation Anthropomorphic creatures have started to emerge in to the world, Some are feral, some are intelligent, those who are feral and are farm animals are often kept on a 'furry farm' which is a normal farm except with anthro creatures. One such farm has a new farmhand.....
Explanation of Pairings; So this has several pairings that are (sadly) mutually exclusive. The first one is between the farm owner-farmhand. I'll leave that one very open ended due to it can be done all sorts of ways. The other two are between the farmhand and the ferals. The first one is femaleXferal, basically the female farmhand offers to help the male ferals through mating season, unaware this involves being rutted, quite heavily. The second one is Male X Feral, which is the same, however it would be a lot less of single male on single female and more multi female due to the way farms work.

Prince/Princess X assassin; The prince/princess has just reached marriageable age, and with the intent of ending the war s/he has agreed to marry the heir to another country's throne. To stop this a group has hired an assassin to kill the prince/ss, however they fail and actually sleep with them, the prince/ss having now lost his/her virginity is no longer marriageable except to the Assassin. However this poses a problem....
Explanation of pairings; Well derp! Royalty X assassin.

Pokemon Shenanigans; This is very much a Open ended invitation. Any sort of Pokemon based plot would be good, However a few of the current ones are;
Shapeshifter in the team; So a new sort of ledgendery pokemon is discovered, it is a version of Ditto, however it can become a human (one specific human) and any humanoid pokemon. However it doesn't need a 'mirror pokemon' to do it and when in human form can converse in any human language. and now you've captured one! This can be pokemon x pokemon or Pokemon X trainer. (perfect for a love triangle)

That one pokemon I love; This is similar to the above one, However it is very much a Pokemon X trainer focusing on a specific pokemon and trainer pair, (any choice is fine). highly romance based with lots of back and forth-ing.

Why have I got so many pokemon in my house?; This is a interesting one, more Harem based, and very anime like. basicly it focuses round a human who dosn't want to become a trainer, but is given loads of pokemon as gifts from his friends on their journeys, most of them are non-combat pokemon who live better as pets, such as ninetails, eevee-lutions, Absol's, Gardevoirs/Gallades, Lopunny's. so on and so forth. However this human can understand pokemon, this leads in to a romantic contest for the human's affections among the pokemon, which in turn leads to. Well you get the idea. pokemon loving owner, lots of shenanigans.

LabRat; s/he woke up strapped to a bench, last thing s/he remembered was agreeing to help with a scientific experiment in return for his/her debts to be wiped, then passing out. his/her clothes were a size or two too small (or gone entirely). and the room was dark.....what was this?
Extended Explanation; This RP is very much a mindbreak based but with a massive siding of other kinks, such as expansion, forced feeding, bdsm, slave/master, drug use (such as a aphrodisiacs along with other things such as stimulants), Toys both standard and exoitc and plenty more. Faint of heart, those who dislike such kinks, and those not willing to either play a slowly broken and changed pet, or a somewhat mad, and nympho scientist need not apply.

Planet Hel; Why did s/he have to agree to this? it was insanity. The gameshow is a survival show, held on a planet aptly named 'hel' this planet had been genetically engineered to hold only fe/male life, yet the creatures lifed for almost 10,000 years, With the contest held over a year, Two people were dropped on, one male, one female, one of them was the player, the other the guide, the guide has been trained to survive here and is armed with a plasma rifle and phase blade (read lightsaber). and while he is not allowed to fight he can answer any questions about the planet and anything on it.
Extended Explanation; Ok, this RP will be VERY heavily based in Rape/unwilling seduction. one player would be the 'DM' and control the guide (as there char) and all the wildlife, the other player would control the contestant, while the contestant is dropped with almost nothing but their clothes and rations, there are weapons lockers, food supplies, armour, drugs. everything one would need, scattered across the planet. also the creatures would be ANYTHING either player could come up with, ranging from simple slime-girls/boys through to full on tentacle monsters, harpies, though some monsters would only be found in some areas.

Lover In A box; Overnight, the perfect Pet turns up. well almost perfect, They're a neko/anthro (depending on your prefrence, of what you want/want to play).
Further Explanation; This is one of the very open ended ones.The pet can be rebellious, Subservient, slutty, resentful. Whatever you want or want to play. There is only one pairing. PetXMaster, but please don't think this has to be a very fixed setting, both master and pet can act in very different ways, for instance you could have a very shy pet but a very kind master, or a rebellious pet and a master who is willing to take their time.

Summoners Collage; Welcome to Na'berian High, a school for magic users of all kinds, though most are summoners, and all get a familiar, Familiars are creatures who enhance, and increase a mages magical abilities literally living magical batteries, they can be anything from succubi through to lolicon-neko creatures, and the way the magic is transferred is dependant on each creature. all have powers to support their mage, and the mage keeps them alive with a link to the mages magic. once bonded they can never part
Further Explanation; This RP it could be kinky and twisted, or rather tame and soft. it all depends on whats summoned and who summons them.

Magic Academy (Fairytail); Due to the amount of wizards going out in to the world without significant training, and the overabundance of magical damage the magic council has set up a Academy for young wizards, All wizards MUST go through the academy before joining a guild. good thing its free to go.
Explanation; So this is a standard collage/school RP but with fairytail style magic. NB; No God/Dragon slayer magic.

Heros(?); I'm not really to sure on this one, Kind of something a overtired brain come up with after a full 20 hours of watching various superhero movies. but my notepad reads; Superhero/villain (Non costume), SuperHero/villain training later life, Messed up powers, SuperHero to superslut, After the victory (either side). If anyone wants to try and decipher what my sleep addled brain was trying to communicate, Please feel free to post it up or drop me a PM. I'm sure when I get some sleep I'll wake up with a craving.

Minecraft Monsters;
So, I was playing a MC game with a huge pile of mods installed and one of the mods allowed you to befriend mobs and such, while I was searching through other mods for mob manipulation I came across the 'mob girls' mod. after playing it a bit my brain started to think about what would happen if someone got stuck in a version of minecraft where the mobs were 'mobgirls' styled after the 'monster girls' we all know.

Digital World;
Welcome to the Cyber World, A world where a person is described by their code and their binary, not by the inscrutable paths hidden in the brain, A world where technology is king. Where resources are shared, and nothing has any true value so long as the code exists to make it. A world that birthed the new human world, the Digital world. Earth as we know it is no more, 'cities' don't exist, what does exist is a planet sized network of super computers, This was humanity's solution to killing the planet, We have no need of air or sustenance, the only currency in this world is Energy, that which fuels the computers. The energy is provided by human minds piloting robots. This Digital world is eutopia, there is no poverty, as there is no need for food or a house, your value is limited only by what you can dream and code, all knoledge is available to anyone to pull off the Shared Information Network or SIN. No crime, No murder, No drugs. Until now. a new string of code is for sale, called 'black snow' and is only available if you know where to look. and it feels like a real world drug, overloads your senses, and induces a state of total ecstasy for anywhere between 10 and 100 cycles. and it even comes with a load of negative side effects such as addictiveness and slow corruption of the users code. Now those who were part of creating this world are hunting the source of this drug to eliminate it....
This can either be played as the dealers, Or those hunting it. If your curious how this'll work, think TRON. the world is very tron like. except without the cyberpunk suits. clothes are as fluid as the mind.

Log Horizon/SAO; Basicly I want a Log Horizon/SAO style roleplay with similar basis, though I want to avoid the SAO 'no magic' rules. this one is open for massive world building and either lots of story or not much at all.

Dreams of Dragons;
Set in a world where dreams are not what they seem. It starts in the real world with two friends sharing a dream. and after a time they are pulled in to this dream world, called Avalon as they discover. A world where magic, dragons and fantasy is real. they were called here by the 'dragon spirits' and the Celestiarch of the Dragons, Avalon. To what end, they don't know. but what they do know is now they've been given a dragon each, and a weapon along with some legendary powers that have some interesting adverse effects. the only way home it seems is to do as the Spirits ask. however, what they ask seems to be a insurmountable task....
Massively plot based, This is not a Smut RP in any sense. Romance and sex is ok. but if you want it to dominate the RP this is not for you, have a look at the others. However if you want story, adventure, high fantasy, monsters, dragons and enjoy prodding the story with all sorts of twists and turns then this is the one you're going to want to look at closely.

'Zombie' apocalypse;
Most zombie apocalypses are bad. like world endingly bad and don't want to be caught by them bad. Based of the somewhat lose sentence. "they are coming, and they hunger for our bodies." this apocalypse is somewhat more lewd, these zombies are driven by the need to breed, no the need to feed. Not that it makes it any better. well somewhat.

If you've gotten to the end, Good on you! have a cookie!

Didn't find anything you liked but want to play anyway? Thats fine, shoot me a PM and start asking questions! I'll ask back and I'm sure we can up with a plot.

Bump, Really wanting a Literate partner who is happy with a smut driven story that focuses more on the characters teasing each other more than the actual smut.

Boop
Note; Please PM me if your intrusted, I don't really see the thread all that often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom