Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Diaries (Comments are Fine)

RE: Pazzo's Diaries (Comments are Fine)

Alright, been a long assed week.

I refuse to be an adult for the next three days. If anyone needs me, Ill be in my bed-sheet fort with my coloring books, eating frosted flakes, and watching these cartoons...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Z1yLO9C-Q[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh_xGfrdbhY[/video]

A little miffed with a few people that seem to think they have the proper psychology credentials in order to diagnose me...
Its a well known fact that people will often project their frustrations onto another when they cant deal with it themselves.

Do I have a high opinion of myself? Sure...
Do I think I am better than everyone else? Hell no, I am no more or less of a human being than anyone else...
Am I an attention whore? Yeah, maybe just a little...
I am a showman by nature, At least I am honest about it. But a Narcissist? Gimme some facts to analyze first... I value criticism and feedback when it has a logical basis...

Yeah, I got my share of problems and am far from perfection. I am quite grateful, perfection is boring as hell, I have chosen to embrace my shortcomings and draw strength from them. I think this ability makes people jealous...

Just trying to understand how the word "Narcissist" relates to me... People are so quick to toss that around if they see you taking a little bit of pride in yourself. Yes, I am a happy person, and I am proud of my accomplishments, and to anyone who wants to try to "knock me down a peg" think about it...

If I make you feel inferior in any way, that's your fucking problem. Why are you comparing yourself to me in the first place? Who really gives a shit?

Alright, It really feels like a bad idea applying for that position...
Yes, I have the practical experience that relates to the job, and a wealth of relevant military training, but no formal university degree. One can only hope.

The die has been cast, lets see what happens next.

Alright, so I finally have some free time. Going to make a good faith attempt to get some replies out later this evening / early tomorrow morning.

Okay, so I sit down to write yesterday and my comp suddenly turns off... First I am thinking power supply... (The system was fairly old, I bought it back in 2008, and have replaced the power supply twice already)
Nope, not the problem this time. So I think hard disk with the OS, Also not the problem, they power up, and interface with the old laptop just fine.
Closer inspection reveals a discolored spot on the motherboard near the CPU... The charred, bubbled up burned kind... Yep, finally time to retire the old crate =P
Ordered a new case/power supply, one of the newish I7 chips, and a motherboard. Everything else is salvageable from the old system. (The vid card is fairly new, a ddr5 series 2 gig NVidia)

I have jury rigged my old Dell Inspiron Brick to a state of partial functionality, at the very least I can write with it.

Everyone should have a good reply at this point, and I am looking forward to writing seriously again.

Parts are in, system is up, my creative energies are renewed, and I am eager to put it to use.

I strongly encourage my partners to reply at thier earliest convinience, as always however, no pressure, lol

Rawgh... Everyone, I am having a hard time finding time to breathe let along write... I may have to request an extended leave of absence. If this is not acceptable please do what you have to do, there will be no hard feelings. I will try to get back to you all as soon as I can.

Alright, everyone, I hate to do this, but I need to take a break. Real life has just gotten to be too busy. It was fun.
I'll be off and on to answer a few parting PMs as time permits to those I sent them to.

So long, and thanks for all the fish =D

Farewell Pazzo. You will certainly be missed. Take care of whatever you need to. We all understand. You are an excellent rper and a joy to talk to.

....3 years and change.

A lot has changed since then. A woman found me and decided I was worth keeping.
She encouraged me to continue writing creatively.
For some reason I couldn't bring myself back here, and instead went to Elliquiy.
Then Life happened again. A house was bought, promotions were had, a family was assembled, Life is good.
Then i wanted to write again. I figured I had made too many people angry on E with my abrupt departure, to deal with the complexities of buying a house and moving into it. And so I went to a third party website.

Something happened, and the admin closed it down abruptly. As angry as this place made me at times, it never burned me like that. Not on that level.

I am not really back per se, but I am not here to cause problems either.
A lot of refugees from that third party site suggested I come here to search for my former partners. The name sounded familiar. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.
"I have been here before..."

So I made the attempt to recover my old account. As you can see, I was successful.
It looks like a lot of things have changed, the place looks good. Really good.

*knocks his mask against a cast iron pipe set into the wall, making the rust fall away from both, and then surveys the bookcase, lined with dust and cobweb covered journal tomes.*

*waves his hands, working some magic, and watches as french style 17th century feather dusters animate, and begin various stages of cleaning out the area*

Back
Top Bottom