Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Diaries (Comments are Fine)

RE: The Pazzo Diaries (Comments are fine)

Alright, for whatever reason a lot of my RP partners are unresponsive. As such I will not ask questions and just take a hint. I wish you the best. It was my fault in the first place taking on so many stories at once and not being able to deliver...

Live and learn.

Oh for heavens sake no, just adressing those who would prefer that i just go away so they dont have to feel bad, etc, and making it easier for them...

Or at least attempting to anyway

Awe, forget them.

They didn't matter in the first place anyway.

*Hugs Ironic*

Hey, everyone matters, just in different ways. It was a privilege

Guys I have some more bad news. In addition to the 12 hour days I was just asked to work the Weekend. I am Livid but necessity makes for a motherfucker... I would love to just win the lottery and be able to write with all of your until I am blue in the face, alas, this is real life.

I will post as I am able, please bear with me, but if you lose interest and need to pursue other projects I will understand and not hold it against you. Thank you for your RPs regardless.

No...I will wait for my Pazzo...cuz he is worth it! When you are ready darling...you know where to find me!

*kisses* *hugs* *cyber love*

I'm with Gia on this one. I'll wait for you Pazzo. Take care of what you need to.

Alright, to those of you who left, Thank you for the opportunity, and It was a privilege to RP with you. Take care of yourselves, and I wish you the best.

To those of you that stayed, I have Updated "The Rebellion" , "Just a Peek" , "The Master and The Student," and "Within a curse"
To everyone else I have not forgotten about you, I am simply too tired to continue, I will see you after a short nap *hugs*

Take that nap Paz. You deserve it. By the way, thanks for the post. Amazing.

Im glad you like Andy :)

Alright folks, I put up a request for a friendly chessgame in the games thread for over the forum style play... please take a look if such things interest you...

Alright, so after several years I have gone back to my old way of doing things...

Lifting weights and running, then eating a steak afterwards with a glass of milk...

I forgot just how good this was at venting stress

Alright, I know I am not supposed to expect better than 5% responses on the inquiries I send out on other's request threads. That's the just the theory of rejection, its inevitable, it will happen, and the best thing to do is just shrug it off.

It still hurts =P

More disturbing however is that when I do get a response, more often than not it contains a concern that the person is intimidated by my writing ability... I am dismayed.

I appreciate the compliments, but to have people intimidated is really not something I like, If anything it upsets me greatly. I do not see myself as a master writer or even a good writer, Yes I have potential but there will always be more to learn. I simply try write to the best of my ability.

That being said, don't be intimidated. I am about as dangerous as a goldfish

Another thankless weekend of studying and not being able to write anything substantial. It better be worth it, cause that's what everyone is telling me

Of course. I wouldnt pursue it otherwise. *hugs *

Sitting on the floor of my kitchen, eating cold doughnuts, drinking water, trying to get my mind set to go to work... then i can have a three day weekend... Rawrgh....

I know that feeling. Just one more day of work before spring break. Why do I fear it's going to be the hardest day yet?

Alright, finally got all of the ideas for "The evil behind the mirror " out of my damn head to make room for something else... Now that the morbid bit is out of the way i cant get into the real action...

I dont like Marcus... Not one bit. I am resisting the urge to make him incompetent and kill him off quickly...
Villans are only good when you dont like them. He must be a REALLY good villan...

Back
Top Bottom