Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Diaries (Comments are Fine)

RE: The Pazzo Diaries (Comments are fine)

I feel dead inside from not writing this weekend... But I geuss i got a lot done in terms of study...
Maybie i will eventually be able to afford a gorgeous high maintenance young woman with fake breasts as a result from all this study....

Yeah, I could live with that :D

Why fake tits, though?!

They are big and bouncy, defy gravity, are pretty, and despite being fake the fun they provide is real enough,

also needed to toss it in for obnoxiousness

Yeah? Well us girls with big, natural boobs may not defy gravity, but the fun is just as real as they are.

The caveman knock her in the head with a club take her back to my cave and make babies part of me associates large breasts with ensuring my children are well fed. The evolved sophisticated side wants someone who isnt a bitch.

The happy average compromise is someone who is slightly bitchy with a C cup i geuss

I sooooo want to just crawl into the bed right now and just tell the world to eat a dick...

Rawrgh, just shut up and go to class Paz :p

Awwww Paz. It'll get better. If you ever wanna talk, you know where to find me. Just bring that dick you want the world to eat with you. *wink*

Paz, I can't believe you are not into Saber! Intense gaze and all too.

Withered heart,
Krimson

Gorgeous doesn't even begin to describe the BAMF that is Saber. =D

I'll PM you the full image from which I cropped my last avatar if you want. As for that other PM, we'll see. Still a little bit uncomfortable with male characters.

Alright... Its Saturday Fucking Morning, Hells YEAH!!!

I shall pour a huge bowl of cereal and watch cartoons until noon just like 30 years ago!!!!

In honor of this joyous occasion, For Saturdays ONLY, I have made a suitably epic Avatar and Signature combination

O.O put me under the spotlight why don't ya XD I hope my posts are good enough now lol

^////^ awww... I'll have to reward her later for that XP I didn't think I was that good really... ^.^

*sneaks in and sits down* I'm not even here. Just keep talking, but later I would like to know more about that reward lady. *grin*

Back
Top Bottom