Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wolf love ( Demaron19 x Sweetone)

Snuggling with a wolf wasn't general what people called safe, but thousands and thousands of years ago dogs had to come from somewhere. Morning soon rises on the partly destroyed tent.

The wolf was still sound asleep. He had put a lot of effort into chasing her down, breaking in here, and breeding.

It wasn't long after that the fluffy wolf comes walking out of the tent, stretching and yawning as he walking over to her, sniffing at the poptart.

yes *I say with a bottle of chocolate sauce on my desk still from the chocolate milk I made this morning*))
He eats it down quickly. "Thanks."

She smiled and sat in her tent and looked at the wolf, she was getting kinfa used to having a wolf/human mate with her.

He returns her kiss as she leans into him with her wrapped around him. His hands going under her shirt to take hold of her breasts softly.

"Well someone is sensitive." He says breaking the kiss before returning to it as he toys with her breasts.

She giggled against his lips and kissed him more. She slowly opened her mouth for his tongue to entrr as she pressed her chest to his.

His tongue slips past her lips and goes to find her's to toy with. His hands gripping her breasts tighter as he rubs them.

"Mind getting your pants for me?" He says growling softly as he moves his lips from her's to her neck.

Back
Top Bottom