Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Fandom Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadows

Super-Earth
I’ve had a far longer general request thread up as a sort of ‘catch all’ for the various fandoms I’m interested in exploring. A problem I’ve found with this, however, is how difficult it might be for me to catch interest in partners for certain series which I’ve been particularly interested in playing within lately. So I thought a secondary thread for fandom requests which is a bit more focused toward targeting the series/game/book/etc I’m especially looking for partners for at the moment would be a good way of mitigating that issue. It may also prove useful for any potential partners whom are overwhelmed by having to skim through such a lengthy list of series.

Another plus in doing this is that I can list the occasional rough idea next to certain fandoms or characters to give an early idea of what I might want to play out aside from simply listing names for pairings next to another. That being said, if you’re interested in a character that I have listed here, but not so much a fan of the idea I have up for offer, then that by no means I wouldn’t be interested in what you may have on your mind. Nor does it mean I’m against simply conversing to brainstorm up something mutually enjoyable for us within that respective series or with these characters.

On the topic of any Off’s or On’s I might have, it’s frankly faster for me to list my Off’s, which include:
Snuff
Mutilation
Scat
….and that’s pretty much it. Everything else I am at least open to discussing. I can’t guarantee it’ll be what I’m in the mood for at that time, but it never hurts to ask.

Finally, for those who may want to check through the other thread I’ve mentioned, you can find it here.

Now onto the fandoms I’m especially interested in playing with at this time. I’m up for any of the above, but will do a basic ‘star rating’ dealie to help show which ones I might be in the mood for the most recently.

--------

Borderlands

I’m pretty open to most of the girls in the series, but lately I’ve had a particular interest in playing with an aged up to site rules Tiny Tina. One idea I’ve had that’s very smut centric, but certainly has room to be expanded upon with storyline elements, is to have her general hyperness translate to a wild libido which makes her a chore to handle for any guy who ends up bedding her. A big kink for this is sexual exhaustion, plus I’m open to playing multiple males (especially if we’re talking bandits or other locals aside from the main characters) opposite of her; either in a gangbang or perhaps playing out different encounters with people throughout the roleplay. ****

Lollipop Chainsaw

I’m pretty much open to anything with Juliet Starling. Crossovers with other zombie/demon hunters like Ash of Evil Dead could be a lot of fun to play out. I’m also up for playing out scenarios involving her dealing with school life problems such as boyfriends or crushes, along with perhaps an unsavory teacher or two who wants to get into her pants or, heck pair her opposite of a goth/emo/etc classmate and/or their club/group that’s actually a dark magic cult of sorts. Similarly, I’m always up for a good zombie gangbang scene, or playing any other type of non-human nemesis (vampire, demon, etc) which might not be as icky to play opposite of in a sexual roleplay. *****

Disgaea

Mostly interested in Etna or Flonne, but I wouldn’t be against playing opposite of other characters in the first two games. I would love to play Laharl opposite of one of both of the above named characters, and also open to playing any type of supporting or monster characters in the games. Doubling up for a nice gangbang or simple misadventures with my GMing a few encounters that they have to deal with on the way to an end goal are also possible options, but always open to hearing others. ***

Dangan Ronpa (slight first game/anime spoilers below)

I’m mostly familiar with the anime at this point (although I’ve read the wiki on the other games, so no worries on spoilers), but I’ve really wanted to do something with this series lately.

Toko Fukawa is perhaps the one I’ve wanted to play out something with the most since finishing the anime. In particular, I’ve had a number of ideas involving herself and her Genocider Syo (or whatever translation you prefer/feel works best) alternate personality. It could be fun to play with her prior to the events of the game/series when she’s targeting pretty boys; with myself either playing an OC or one of the canon males whom she crosses paths with in our version of past events. I’m also open to playing out her obsession with Byakuya Togami in any way possible, or perhaps doing an AU where she finds out about Chihiro Fujisaki’s secret earlier than anyone else and how she deals with that information. Also open to playing other characters opposite of her, so feel free to ask. *****

The other character from this series which I’ve wanted to do something with is Aoi Asohina. I’m open to playing any number of canon characters opposite of her or even doubling up between a couple of them. Another thing that might be fun is to do something with her life prior to the events of the series, where she’s part of the swim team and dealing with any number of potential erotic encounters through school or daily life in general. ****

Bleach

I’ve really wanted to try getting something started with any of the Quincy girls, with a particular interest slanting toward Bambietta, Giselle Gewell or Candice Catnipp. There’s a lot of potential pairings between the small group, so it might be best to PM me if you have any interest in any of the girls and would like to discuss matters further. I will say that I’m open to exploring scenarios from the more tame (perhaps any of them with Yhwach or Uryu) to the more hardcore (hollows or some of the more twisted shinigami/arrancars getting involved). ****

Outside of the Quincy girls, I’m also always up for doing something with Orihime, Rangiku, Nel or Yoruichi. Much like with the above, there are too many potential pairings and scenarios between them to where it might clutter up the thread, so please do PM me if you’d like to discuss any of the above in further detail. Also like the above, the type of roleplay can vary from the tamer (Ichigo or Chad with any of the ladies) to the more hardcore (hollows again, along with shinigami members like Mayuri). ***

Tomb Raider

I have a lean toward the newer Lara Croft, but have no problem planning something out with the original games Lara. Crossovers with characters like Nathan Drake would be a lot of fun, but I’m also up for any number of possible erotic ‘bad ends’ which puts her on the receiving end of a nice going over. Open to playing locals (perhaps tribal or cult members?), rival adventurers, supernatural guardians/creatures or even local wildlife for those open to those kinks. I’m also up for playing opposite of Lara during her life prior to the shipwreck. ****

Street Fighter

I’d love to find a partner to play Juri Han in any number of potential pairings or scenarios within the Street Fighter universe. Would prefer a dominant or switch partner to play the character, but also wouldn’t mind a submissive who knows how to play out a good power struggle or uppity submissive. Bison is a big favorite to play opposite of her, but also wouldn’t mind exploring other potential partners/rivals. *****

Dragon Quest VIII

Mostly looking for a Jessica Albert, but wouldn’t mind playing something out opposite of Princess Medea. The type of roleplays I’m looking for with these two can vary greatly from something more romantic opposite of somebody like the Hero, Angelo or even Yangus, to a lewder encounter with any type of monsters/baddies which can be found in the game. ****

Marvel Comics (this can be comics, movie or animated related)

Spider-Man – I’ve really wanted to do something with some of the ladies from Spider-Man lately. Of particular interest is Mary Jane Watson, but I’m also open to Gwen Stacy, Mayday Parker, Silk or Arana/Spider Girl. I’m largely interested in playing villains opposite of them for some noncom/reluctant enjoyment play, but wouldn’t be against playing Spidey himself or any of the other Marvel heroes. When it comes to the comics, I’m open to either the main Marvel Universe or the Ultimate ‘verse. *****

X-Men – I’ve done a lot of X-Men related roleplays in the past, so a lot of my interest in the ladies from here tends to lean toward the lesser used characters. Characters like the Stepford Cuckoos, Jubilee, X-23, Magick, Monet or Paige. Although I’m also always up for a Mystique or Kitty Pryde who can use their powers in creative/kinky ways during the sexual portions of a roleplay. I also wouldn’t be against the Ultimate version of Kitty or Jean Grey. ***

Marvel general – Similar to the above, a lot of my interest here lies in finding partners to play some of the lesser used ladies. Kate Bishop is perhaps my top preference at the moment, but I’m also on the look for a roleplay with Nico of Runaways, America Chavez, Cassandra Lang/Stature, Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel, Namorita, Turbo or Mattie Franklin/Spider-Woman. A couple of exceptions to this would include Black Widow (especially movie-verse), Captain Marvel and Sue Storm. ****

DC Comics (this can be comics, movie, animated or Arkham games related)

Batman – For the most part I’m really looking for somebody to play a good Poison Ivy. I’d prefer it to be somebody who’s up for playing her as dominant or at least a switch/equal and bonus points for anyone willing to include her plants as part of the fun. Also up for either the Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown Batgirls. ***

Batman Beyond – Mainly interested in either the Dee Dee’s or Inque opposite of Terry, although I’m open to playing other BB characters or even finding a way for crossovers with other DCAU heroes/villains. Similar to Poison Ivy, I’d prefer to find somebody who can play a dominant or at least switch/equal Inque, while with the Dee Dee’s I’m open to just about anything. *****

DC general – Similar to with Marvel, I’m largely looking for partners to play some of the lesser known females here. Of particular interest are Ice and Fire of the Justice League comics and the Batman: The Brave And The Bold cartoon. Anybody who can play either of them would be forever amazing in my book. But aside from those two, I’m also up for Miss Martian, Killer Frost, Donna Troi or Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl. Also, perhaps the main exception to my preferences for ‘lesser used’ characters is Zatanna, as I’ve not had the opportunity to play with her in the past. ****

--------

And that’s about it for now. Will update this whenever needed in terms of adding or subtracting roleplays, depending on personal cravings and/or if a previous craving has been satisfied.

Looking to add some superhero related plays at the moment, but still open to any of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom