Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At a Female Boarding School (Josu_T and KiKi Umara Death)

She cried out again as he came inside of her. Relaxing onto the bed she looked up at him panting. "You are the best Kelsey." She said gigging a little as she tried to calm her breathing.

As Kelsey came down from his climax he smiled at Kiki. He held himself just above her, still buried inside. As she told him he was the best he couldn't keep his smile from growing. He slowly removed himself from her and moved to lay next to her. He leaned in and kissed her cheek softly. He stayed silent, just being near her, enjoying the relaxed mood.

She smiled as well when he laid down beside her. Not talking for while she just laid there loving the feel of the mood. She slowly started to nod of when she shook her head slightly to wake up. "Ok I need to get pajamas on and sleep." She said giggling as she sat up. Getting off of the bed she slipped off the rest of her clothes that remained.

Kelsey really enjoyed just being there with Kiki. Eventually he noticed Kiki starting to fall asleep. When she decided to get up and go to bed properly he nodded. He sat up on his bed and watched her. She removed her remaining clothes. He simply watched her. Then he thought of something. "Hey Kiki, you know, you're quite loud during sex. We need to be more careful in the future, or else the people next door might hear us. I think we should turn on music with speakers against the walls so that the speakers drown out the sounds of you screaming and moaning." He grinned, wondering what she would think of him blaming her for most of the noise.

She heard his words as she turned to the clock. Seeing it was around 8 pm she smiled. Just then a loud banging noise and screams of ecstasy started sounding from next door. Turning back to him she giggled. "You really think people around here care about that kind of thing. The girls around here sneak their boyfriends in all the time. But if you want to turn the music up when we are having sex then fine." She finished as she headed toward bathroom.

At hearing the noises Kelsey had to laugh. It was a little surprising until he thought about it. Then it made sense. It removed his worries about people finding out about him because of the noises they would end up making. As she went into the bathroom he got up and started to put away his things. He made his bed properly with his sheets. He didn't have a lot of time to get everything put away, so he dealt with just the important stuff. The rest he left in boxes until he had more time.

She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later with her pajamas on. Yawning and stretching she made her way over to her bed. Sitting down she tied her hair up in a ponytail and then braided it tying it off at the end. Giving one last stretch she laid down and smiled at him. "So are you gonna sleep in your bed tonight?" She asked giggling.

Kelsey sat on his neatly made bed as Kiki returned to the room. He smiled at her softly. When she asked if he was going to sleep in his bed he grinned. "Well, I could. However, if you want a companion in your bed, I'd be happy to join you. And, my bed is already made and nice and tidy. I'd only have to remake it in the morning if I slept in it. I'm just not sure. What do you think?"

"It's up to you." She said giggling as she looked over at him. She really didn't like sleeping without something or someone beside her so she always used her bat plush Spike to sleep with. But if she had the option...

He grinned and stood. He took a moment to get into some pyjama pants and then went over to Kiki's bed with a smile. "Well, I think I'll leave my bed made rather than mess it up by sleeping in it. So I think I'll join you." He sat next to her and waited for her to get settled in bed.

She moved over and made room for him as she smiled up at him. "Come on." She said softly patting the bed beside her.

He got up quickly and turned out the lights, then returned to the bed. He simply smiled and got himself laying next to her. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her in close. He then reached down and pulled the blankets up and over their bodies. He held her to him and kissed her softly. He whispered in her ear. "Good night Kiki."

"Night." She said giggling. Closing her eyes she drifted off to sleep. Morning crept up on them quickly as the sun peeked through the window. Opening her eyes she looked over at Kelsey. Giggling she nuzzled him slightly. "Wake up." She said softly.

Kelsey fell asleep soon after Kiki. In the morning he woke to the sound of her voice and the feeling of her nuzzling him. He smiled even before his eyes opened. When they did open they saw her and he kissed her quickly. He held her close. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. Did you?" She asked giggling as she kissed him back. Sitting up she waited for him to answer was she stretched. Looking over at her alarm clock she saw they had at least an hour and half before classes started.

He was a little surprised at how much Kiki giggled. With a smile he nodded at her. "Yeah, I slept very well." He sat up and pulled the blankets down, swinging his feet over the side of the bed and just sitting there. He also looked at the clock. They had a fair bit of time before they had to leave. He looked back at Kiki. "So, what should we do about breakfast?"

"Well we could always get dressed and got the cafeteria." She said walking over to her dresser. Opening a few drawers she pulled out a clean uniform. Pulling her pjs off she got dressed. Going to the bathroom she brushed her long hair and braided it. She finished up by washing her face and brushing her teeth. Walking back out she sat on the bed. "Unless you have a better idea."

Kelsey stayed in bed relaxing and watched Kiki get changed into her uniform. He waited while she was in the bathroom and smiled at her when she returned. "I have other ideas, but you are already dressed. My ideas involve you being without clothes, or at least without panties." He grinned and got up. "But, since you are already dressed, I guess that means I should get dressed too." He went over to his things and stepped out of his pyjama pants. He stood there naked, looking through a box for something to wear.

She then bit her bottom lip and smiled. Sliding her panties off she walked over and draped them over one of his shoulders. "Who says I can't take them off?" She asked walking back over the bed waiting for him to realize that they were there.

Kelsey listened as Kiki moved close to him. He pretended to still be looking flor clothes. When Kiki talked about being able to take them off he grinned. He picked them up off of his shoulder and turned to look at the girl. In a few steps he was in front of her. He dropped her panties to the floor and pushed her to the bed.

He knelt quickly and pushed his head between her legs and under her skirt. He pressed his lips against her now naked pussy. He started to kiss and lick it. As he did he felt his cock starting to harden. His hands moved up her body and gripped her breasts. He started to massage and play with them.

Kiki let out a cute squeal as she hit the bed. Before she knew it he was between her legs and tongue torturing her. She let out a loud moan before cutting it off by biting her bottom lip. "A little sexually charged this morning?" She asked through her moans.

Kelsey loved hearing the squeal and the moan caused by his actions. He heard her question. The problem was that his mouth was too busy to talk. So he answered her question by sucking hard on her clit. He helped answer as he brought a hand up between her legs as well and pushed a finger into her pussy. Of course he was sexually charged. He may look somewhat femenine, but he was a guy. A guy who had a hot girl living in the same room as him. A hot girl who he'd had sex with the night before. It would be surprising if he wasn't sexually charged.

She cried out softly as he began to suck on her clit. Squirming a little more she tried to keep still but it was exceptionally hard when he slipped a finer into her. "Oh god yes." She moaned as she reached down and laced her fingers through his hair.

Kiki's moans and outcries turned Kelsey on even more. His cock quickly grew hard. When Kiki tangled her fingers in his hair he added a second finger to her pussy. His free hand moved up her body and under her shirt to play with her breasts. His fingers teased her nipples. He wanted her. He really wanted her.

He decided to see exactly how much she wanted him. He used every bit of self control he had to eventually pull away from her and stand up. He licked his fingers clean of her juices and stepped back a few steps. He grinned at her. "If you want it, come and get it." He stood there and waited to see what she would do.

She was so near when he suddenly stopped and pulled away. Opening her eyes she watched him step back. She stood up and looked at him and then over his shoulder. With his neatly made bed in her sights she moved forward and pushed him back until he was right were she wanted him. With a small smile she pushed him onto the bed and immediately went to her knees in front of him. Taking his rock hard length into her mouth she swirled her tongue around him before beginning to suck on him softly.

Back
Top Bottom