Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At a Female Boarding School (Josu_T and KiKi Umara Death)

"I'm a senior here." She said smiling back. " I'm currently taking Geometry, Animal Sciences, Psychology, dance and a few other boring classes." She finished with a giggle. After a few seconds of silence she asked Kelsey: "So what classes do you have?"

Kelsey nodded at the classes Kiki told him about. then she asked him the same question. He answered quietly. "I'm a senior too. I have all the science classes. Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. I also have P.E., Math, Psych, and Animal Sciences." He stared down at his food and at some more. He was almost done and started to think of a reason to get up and leave.

"Wow we almost have all the same classes." She said with a smile. "Maybe we can get together and study sometime. I heard you get more done if you have a partner." She finished thoughtfully taking another bite of her food followed by a sip of soda. "That is if you want to of course. We could even turn it into sleep over. I do it all the time with the rest of my friends so it's nothing odd."

Kelsey smiled nervously at her. They did have a lot of the same classes. He just hoped they didn't have them at the same time. Her suggestion to study together was one he didn't know if he could really refuse. He had no good excuse. He couldn't say he had something better to do. He hadn't met anyone else to be able to make plans with them instead. Then she suggested a sleep over. He became more nervous. "I...I can study with you, but I don't know about a sleep over. I...I...I've never had a sleep over before." He avoided looking at her. He really wanted to get out of there but could think of no good excuse. It was too early to go to bed and he had finished packing. He was trapped.

"You've never had a sleep over before?" She asked her eyes widening. "Well then it's a must! No girl should ever go without having experienced a sleep over before." She giggled. "We should work something out for the weekend. I'm sure we'll have plenty to study by then." She finished nodding happily.

What had he gotten himself into?! Kelsey was stunned by her words. He had no idea what to say.He glaced up at Kiki. She seemed determined and quite happy about it. He tried to at least look normal, but inside he was freaking out. What was he going to do. Why did he say that? Why didn't he lie to her? He tried to say something to get out of it, but came up with only a string of random sounds. "I...uh....n...I um....I...ca....." He squeaked nervously and stared down. Panic settled in and he suddenly jumped up. "I gotta go." He turned and walked away quickly. Mentally he cursed himself for his lack of foresight.

Watching Kelsey stutter and then take off like that made KiKi feel awkward and somewhat bad. What had she said to freak her out like that. Blinking in a confused manner she stood up and dumped her food before turning her tray in. She then sighed unhappily and made off for her dorm again.

Kelsey walked quickly until he reached his room. He opened the door as fast as he could, nearly leapt inside, closed the door and leaned against it. He took a deep breath to relax and calm himself down. He needed a way to get himself out of something. He needed an excuse. The moment he could, he decided to sign up for a sport of some sort....no, that wouldn't work, he couldn't change in front of all the girls on the team. He started to think hard about what he could possibly do that he would be interested in that would take up time and serve as an excuse to avoid people.

KiKi made her way back to her room and walked inside. Shutting the door she looked around. Seeing that Leena was out she walked over and turned on her stereo. Putting in Metallica's "Death Magnetic" cd, she turned it to "All Nightmare Long" and turned it up hoping the music would cheer her up.

Kelsey was sitting on his bed when he heard music through the walls of the dorm. It was coming from Kiki's room. It sounded like some heavy metal. He fuond it strange that a girl was listening to that sort of music. He shrugged and continued trying to come up with ideas. He was more nervous now. He was worried that someone might find out he was a guy. He needed to keep it secret. If Kiki found out he was really in trouble. She was on the student council. He had to try avoiding her as much as possible. That didn't seem like much of an option though.

She began to dance around slightly as she listened to the music. As she danced she thought about what she might have done to upset her new friend. Why had she suddenly become so frantic? She wondered about this as she swayed her hips.

Kelsey tried not to worry about things going on. He got out his computer and started it up. He took a short while to get it set up on the school's network and then got online. He spent a while talking with some of his old friends, the few he had. He discussed with them how the school year was going. They all seemed to be doing well. He told them all he could about his school, but could not tell them it was a female's boarding school. When he finished with the chats, he was ready to sleep. He put his computer away and got changed. He got into bed and was soon asleep.

After a while of listening to music KiKi shut her stereo off. Lounging on her bed for a second she got up and got bed clothes from her dresser. A short shower later she came out to find her bitchy room mate in bed. Smiling she was thankful that she wouldn't have to deal with her bullshit before bed. Yawning she made her way over and slipped into bed. She fell asleep quickly as she slipped into a dreamlike state.

That night Kelsey had dreams of what things might be like if he had met Kiki under different circumstances. When he woke he showered and got dressed. He sat on his bed for a while relaxing. He didn't really feel like starting school. He was worried about people finding out he was not a girl. It was the first time he had ever felt that way. Before yesterday he had always hoped people would know he was a boy, but now he needed to make people think the opposite. With a sigh he got up and forced himself to leave and go to his first class.

KiKi had woken up earlier in the morning before most of the other girls and gotten dressed. After attending a short meeting with the council and running a few errands she headed off to her first class. As she entered the classroom she found her normal seat and pulled out her Geometry homework. Looking it over for mistakes, she waited for class to begin.

Kelsey entered the first class of the morning without having heaten breakfast. He was hungry and not happy. He sat at the back in the corner. He tried to stay invisible to everyone else. He waited for the class to start. Once it did he listened and took notes, but tried to stay invisible. He noticed Kiki, but hoped she didn't notice him. He really wanted to just get out of there soon, get breakfast, and get to the next class.

As class came to a close KiKi finally noticed Kelsey in the corner looking quite unhappy. Biting her bottom lip she got up and walked over to her after gathering her things up. Hearing a low growl she expected that it was her stomach. She hadn't noticed her yet so she reached into her satchel and pulled out a package of poptarts. "Morning." She said placing the package on her desk.

Kelsey started to pack up his things to go when Kiki came over near his desk. He tried to pretend as if he didn't see her. He couldn't stop his stomach from growling though. It was quite loud. He was surprised when a box of pop tarts was palced on his desk. He raised an eye brow and looked up at Kiki. "Oh, hi. What's with the pop tarts? I was going to go get something from the cafeteria. You can keep your food. I can buy my own."

"Your not going to have time. We don't have a whole lot of time to get to the next class." She said giggling softly. "So just take them and lets get going." She finished waiting for him to stand. She was in quite a cheery mood for being to tired.

Kelsey sighed and got up. With a soft, partially forced smile, he opened the package and took a couple of pop tarts, handing the rest back to Kiki. He piacked up his things and left the class room. As he walked he stayed silent and ate. He didn't even look to see if Kiki was still there. He was happy for the food, but ondeed how he could thank Kiki for it.

Noticing his distant behavior Kiki couldn't help but wonder if it was her that was making him feel uncomfortable. Blinking she didn't bother to ask she just simply walked on ahead of him. Not feeling any eyes on the back of her she knew that had to be the reason. Feeling slightly upset she just took another direction and made her way to class that way without signaling Kelsey to follow. Surely she would her own way to class.

Kelsey did not see Kiki leave, but he sensed the dissapearance of the presense near him. He didn't know where the girl had gone, but at the moment he really didn't care. She made him feel very uncomfortable. He was worried that he might be getting a crush on her. That was something he needed to avoid. Something in the back of his mind told him it was not avoidable though. She was smart, kind, and very attractive. Kelsey was doomed from the moment he had met her. With a sigh he got to the next class and went to sit in the back again. The classrooms were fine, but he was not looking forward to P.E.

Kiki moved through the day effortlessly without showing even the tiniest bit of sadness. If she saw Kelsey at any point she simply ignored her and went about her business. She didn't need to be bothered by petty emotions when she had school things to do.

Kelsey noticed that Kiki seemed to be avoiding him now. He didn't knwo why, but he also didn't really care too much. Kiki had been getting so close so often that she was making him nervous. If she was backing off now, he might be able to actually keep his cover. He was able to relax more as the day went on. Until it got near time for P.E. that class had him worried about how he would even get changed without being noticed.

Kiki made her way to P.E. slightly happy. She was excited about having a swimming session. Thinking maybe the water would calm her nerves she made her way to the locker room and found her locker. Sitting on the bench she began to undress. After taking off her shoes and top she spun the dial on her combo lock and opened her locker. Placing her shoes inside she moved to pull off her skirt.

Back
Top Bottom