Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At a Female Boarding School (Josu_T and KiKi Umara Death)

Josu_T

Supernova
Kelsey Andrews had been teased his entire life. Since preschool he had been picked on by the other guys in his class. He had a hard time making any friends. The friends he did make were almost all girls. That part didn't bother him at alll, but unfortunately none of the girls found him very attractive. It was all because of the way he looked. He couldn't help it. Damn his genetics.

He sighed as he looked in the mirror again. He was short and skinny. He didn't weigh much at all. He stood only five feet and seven inches tall. That wasn't the full story either. Many of his features were girlish. He had very blonde hair. Even though he cut it short, it didn't help much in the way of making him look manly. After a while he had given up and just let it grow long. His bright blue eyes were not very manly either. Sometimes he thought about wearing coloured contact lenses. He never went through with it though. The only physical part of him that had developed much was hidden beneath his pants. Even that didn't help him much if he didn't get a chance for any girls to see it.

His appearance was not the only thing that contributed to people thinking he was a girl. He had been brought up in a way that had him almost programed to be polite to everyone all the time, no matter what. Even his voice worked against him. It was lower than it had been as a kid, but was still fairly high pitched for a guy. He hated it. He hated his life. Guys were always teasing him and making jokes. They would make a big show of asking him out on dates, knowing very well that he was a guy. they would all laugh. Now that he was eighteen and entering the last year of high school, he was getting sick of it. He couldn't handle it any more.

To fix the problem, his mother gave him an option. It was an interesting one. She was fairly sure she could get him accepted if he agreed. He had thought about it over the last month of the previous school year. His mind had been made up by one particular prom day prank on him. He agreed and his mother got it all set up. He was going to an all girls boarding school. The only provision was that no one could find out he was a guy. If they did he would be thrown out immediately. Kelsey agreed, knowing that it would probably be better than regular school. He packed his bags at the end of the summer and prepared for what he hoped would be a good year. He did a lot of studying on specific girly things. He asked his younger sister many questions. By the time the new school year came around, he was fully prepared for his new life.

His mother drove him up to the school along the long drive way. the school grounds were absolutely amazing. There were fields, a small wooded area, sports fields, even an out door pool. The buildings were beautiful. His mother checked him in at the main office while he carried his things to the dorm room he had been assigned. He had been given a single room because of his mother's insistance. Luckily he didn't even need to change his name. His name could also be considered a girl's name. He placed all the boxes in specific places and then went back outside. He kissed his mother goodbye and then watched her drive away. He was left to explore the school grounds all on his own. He started to walk around, map in hand to prevent him from getting lost.

He started by finding where all his classrooms would be. He marked the location of each one on his map and then started to walk around the outside area. He wanted to see all of it. The bonus was that he also got to see many beautiful girls there. It was one bonus of being there, even if he couldn't get anywhere with any of them without being found out as a guy. He felt he would still enjoy being around them. He was really looking forward to the year. He could feel that it would be a good one.

KiKi Umara walked out of the main dorms and stretched. She had just heard about there being a new student on the grounds somewhere. Being part of the "Official welcoming committee" was such a pain sometimes. Her mother always had such high standards for her. So as a a result she was in several clubs, part of the student council, and a straight A student. It didn't stop there though. She also looked her best at all times. She stood a mere 5' tall, was the perfect weight, had beautiful raven black hair that cascaded down to her butt, pale untouched creamy skin, and had bright blue eyes. Even though she was all of this and more she was boyfriendless. Sighing slightly she began to walk towards where she had been told the new girl had stopped recently.

After walking around for a short while she spotted an unfamiliar face in the crowd. Walking towards the wondering girl she extended her arm and gave the girls shoulder a small tap. She hoped she wouldn't scare her at all. She didn't want that to be her first impression of the girls on campus. Granted there were some pretty mean girls she wasn't one of them. Waiting for a response she tried to put on her best smile despite the fact that she was tired from getting the first few events ready for the year with the rest of the student council.

Kelsey continued to walk around, enjoying the scenery, both the school grounds and the girls. Hstarted to head back toward his dorm room for a break. He wanted a rest before finding the cafeteria for a meal. He hoped the food would be good as well. He expected it would bi if everything else there was so nice. He smiled as he walked. No one seemed to notice he was a guy at all. Everyone also seemed quite nice. He was sure they were not all so nice, but he had not had any problems yet.

That was when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He stopped and paused for a moment. He was worried that he had already been found out. He tried not to panic. He put a smile on his face and turned to look at who had tapped on his shoulder. When he saw her he was surprised. She was gorgeous. She also didn't seem to be there to question him. She had a smile on her face. He relaxed. He spoke up happy to finally meet someone. "Hi there. I'm Kelsey." He held out his hand to her for a handshake.

When she finally got a response and the girl turned around KiKi hoped she wasn't a snob. She had her fingers mentally crossed hoping that she was a polite girl. When the girl smiled her hopes were realized. Hearing the girls introduction she took her hand and shook it softly. "Nice to Meet you Kelsey. My name is KiKi and I'm here from the student council to welcome you to our school. Has your stay been pleasant so far?" She questioned still keeping her smile. She hoped the girl hadn't run into any of the "Campus Queens" yet. She would rather have that happen when she was available to address the situation.

Kelsey shook the girl's hand politely. When he let go, he folded his hands behind his back. He was a little nervous still, but relaxing as the situation seemed to be a good one. He heard her say she was from the student coucil. His smile brightened. She asked how his stay had been so far and shrugged slightly. "I have only been here for a little bit. It has been nice though. I think I am going to like it here. It is very nice of you to come welcome me. It is nice to meet you Kiki." He shifted, getting nervous again. He didn't want to spend too much time talking to people yet, until he was more sure that they would not figure out he was a boy.

"Well that's good. Is there anything you would like to know?" She asked as she looked the girl over. She seemed awfully nervous so she was trying to give her a reason not to be. KiKi was glad she was naturally friendly. She felt that if she hadn't been she'd have lost her mind by now. She shifted her weight slightly waiting for the girls answer.

Kelsey smiled nervously as the girl asked him if he had anything he would like to know. He shook his head slightly before answering. "No, not right now. If I do, I will find you and ask you though. Thank you for asking. I am going to go get my room set up a little now. It was nice meeting you. I guess I'll see you around. Goodbye." With that he turned and walked away. He moved a little quickly out of nervousness. He hoped she didn't try to follow and continue talking to him. He didn't know how he'd react.

KiKi was slightly startled that the girl had left so quickly. 'She must have the jitters.' She thought as shrugged. Not bothering to follow the girl she turned on her heal and walked the other way. She had things to do anyhow. Things had changed around the dorms and she had to move rooms. She didn't mind though, she hadn't really much cared for her last roommate. Upon getting back to the dorms she moved her boxes into her new room. There were new boxes aside from hers on the other side. 'Hnm I must have a roommate.' She thought shrugging.

Kelsey returned to his dorm and started to unpack some of his boxes. He started by getting his bed set up. He made sure it would be comfortable and placed some warm blankets on top. He then placed his books and some other things on some shelves. He had a few pictures of friends that he put up. He then started to put away his clothing. After a while he went out onto the balcony and relaxed there. He watched girls passing by the paths outside. He smiled. This really was a nice place.

After spending an hour or so unpacking her things she was finally finished. The bed was made, the posters were up, her stereo was hooked up and her alarm for the next morning was set. These were the basics to her even though she did have much love for her shelf full of books. Her love for music was far greater though. Turning on her stereo she popped in her "A Perfect Circle" cd and turned it to the track "Pet". Rock music began to sound from the speakers. Walking out onto her own balcony she began to sing and dance slowly to the tune. The dance was more like the swaying hips but it was still dancing none the less. "Don't fret precious I'm here. Step away from the window. Go back to sleep..." She sang softly.

Kelsey was surprised when he heard music coming from the room next door. He turned and looked to see Kiki step out onto her balcony. He smiled at her and waved. He heard her singing. She had a nice voice. He also noticed her dancing. Watching her hips sway for a moment he really noticed how attractive she was, very sexy. It turned him on a little. He was also surprised that he happened to be living next door to her.

He shrugged and decided not to bother the singing girl. He returned to his room and finished unpacking all of his boxes. Once done, he broke down all the boxes and put them in the back of the closet. He would need them when he returned home at the end of the year. Once that was done he laid down on his bed and just relaxed.

As she swayed and sang she saw out of the corner of her eye a wave come from next door. As she turned to see who it had been her music cut off mid song. Turning around to if the cd had skipped she saw that someone had inf fact stopped it. Sanding there looking as bitchy as ever was Leena Mays, one of the biggest "Campus Queens". "Oh god I can't believe they roomed me with you." She said nastily dropping her arm to her side, having extended her arm to press "stop" on the stereo. KiKi glared at her and walked back inside. "Don't touch my things Leena." She said simply as she went to press "play" again. She had had problems with Leena since her Sophomore year. They seemed to natural enemies and on top of that complete opposites. "I refuse to listen to that shitty music while I unpack." Leena scoffed walking over to her boxes and opening the first one.
"Too bad I wish to listen to my music. If you didn't like that's what your I-pod is for." KiKi replied pressing "play". After turning away to sit on her bed KiKi heard the music stop again. Turning around she saw that Leena had unplugged her stereo. "I said not to touch my things." KiKi repeated warningly as she turned fully around. Seeing the look in KiKi's eyes made Leena step back but only a little bit. As soon as KiKi turned back around Leena snatched the cd out of the player and went for the balcony. Hearing the doors click open KiKi spun around and went for the balcony as well. Leena was already outside and near the edge of the railing. Before KiKi could move forward to see what she about to do she saw Leena chuck her cd off the balcony. It flew only a little ways and landed on the balcony next door (your boy's balcony) shattering. "There now the neighbors can listen to it." Leena said turning around to face a rather angry looking KiKi.

Kelsey suddenly heard some yelling coming from next door. He sat up in his bed and listened. It sounded like Kiki and another girl screaming at eachother. He was about to walk outside when he saw a cd fly and land on his balcony. It shattered. He stepped out and picked it up. He looked over at the girls on the other balcony. He frowned at them.

Shaking his head he returned inside. He looked at the cd. He put the pieces together and figured out it was one that he owned. It was not one of his favorites and he could do without it. He found it and left his room, going next door and knocking on the door. He waited, hoping it would be Kiki who answered. He did not know the other girl, but had a feeling he wouldn't like her.

Hearing the door both of the girls turned their heads. Wanting to get out of the corner she was in Leena made her way to the door and flung it open. Seeing the girl on the other side made Leena perk her brow. This girl, whoever she was, looked to kind for her own good. "And what do you want?" She asked rather nastily the side of her mouth twitching in an unpleasant manner.

Kelsey frowned when the other girl opened the door. He made sure to speak loudly so Kiki could hear him from within the room. "Hello there. I am Kelsey. I live next door. I happened to notice the cd you threw onto my balcony. Unfortunately it is ruined. It just so happens that I own the same cd. I came over to give my copy to Kiki if she wants it since it is not really one that I need to have. I would like to see her. Also, do you think you could keep the noise down? I don't think I can handle hearing arguments all year long. That would be great. Thank you." He smiled at the girl and waited for Kiki.

Leena had to keep herself from bursting out laughing. This girl was riot talking to her like that. "You must be new around here." She said in her own poisonous sweet voice. " 'Cause anyone else would know better than to talk to me like that." She finished giggling as turned to see KiKi standing right behind her. She let out a small frightened squeal her sudden presence having scared her. "Move." KiKi said simply as Leena glared at her. Leena did oblige tough as she slipped past KiKi letting her see her visitor. KiKi stepped in front of Kelsey and offered a smile. "Sorry about the noise. I did not know I was going to be roomed with "The Queen" herself." She said apologetically.

Kelsey simply ignored the egotistical comments of the other girl. She didn't scare him at all. Then again, he didn't know much about the mind games that girls played on eachother. When Kiki emerged from the room, he smiled. She appoligiesed and he shrugged. "Its ok, I just hope you don't fight too much. Anyway, I brought you my copy of the cd she just broke. I don't need it. You can have it if you want it." He smiled and held out the cd in its case.

"Oh I promise I'll keep her quiet." She said as she offered her the cd. Her eyes softened and she smiled again. "Thank you." She replied as she took it from him. "I actually wouldn't know what to do without this cd. It's one of my Favorites. I love dancing to it." She finished.

Kelsey smiled as the girl took the cd from his hand. He was glad she would be able to enjoy it. He stood there for a moment, not sure what to say, but eventually decided. He smiled once more and took a step back. "I'm glad you like it. Enjoy it and don't let your room mate break it. I'll see you around. Bye Kiki." He waved and turned to go back to his room. He spent only a minute there before deciding to go get something to eat.

KiKi shut the door with a smile. Kelsey was so nice and sweet. It was hard to believe that people like that still existed. Looking over to her pain in the ass roommate she sighed. After sitting down on her bed and reading for a while her stomach growled. "I'm going to the cafeteria. You touch my things while I'm gone and I'll kick your ass." She said simply as she slipped out the door. Walking down to the garden cafeteria she grabbed some nachos and a soda. After finding a seat she relaxed.

Kelsey was feeling quite hungry. When he got to the cafeteria he looked at the options. He decided on a sandwich and a salad. He placed them on a tray with some water. He then went looking for a seat. A lot of the tables were full. Eventually he saw an open spot. He walked over and placed his tray down. As he sat he realised that Kiki was sitting across from him. He was surprised to see her there. It seemed she was everywhere he was. He hoped she wasn't creeped out by him showing up there. He hoped she didn't even notice him. He just looked down at his food and ate quickly.

Looking up from her food KiKi noticed Kelsey sitting there. "Well hello." She said giggling as she observed Kelsey's nervous features.

Kelsey looked up and pretended to be surprised to see Kiki there. "Oh, hi. I didn't know it was you sitting there. I...I am not following you or anything though. This was just the first open seat I saw. You just seem to be everywhere." He looked back down at his food nervously. He didn't know what he had said or why. He wasn't thinking straight. Why did she have to be so pretty too? It made it that much harder to talk to her.

"I didn't think you were." She said giggling softly as she took another bite of her nachos. "So do you like the food?" She asked trying to make conversation with the nervous girl. She didn't know why she was so jumpy. But it did give her an interesting charm.

Kelsey let a small smile form on his face. He glanced up at Kiki. "Um....yeah. The food is nice here. It is better than I get at home." His smile grew a little and he took a few bites of salad. At home he had to make his own food and he wasn't very good. He usually ended up with very simple sandwiches, often peanut butter and banana or jam of some sort. Compared to that every day, this food was amazing. He swallowed and looked at Kiki again, speaking nervously. "So...um...what grade are you in? What classes do you have?" He didn't really want to speak much, but he felt it was the polite thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom