Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

((Mrs. and dukeofhearts07)) It's the future..

Mrs.

Planetoid

Deactivation was an interesting state of mind for an android. Humans seemed to think that once deactivated their existence was not, but it was quite the opposite. There was a difference between human sleep, for instance, and death. Deactivation, for her, was only sleep. The time between her production and her first activation seemed only minutes apart, vague images of her dreams still I her mind. She was always human in her dreams.. It was a fun thought.

Once the new Captain had taken the liberty of activating the ship, a top of the line cruiser, the ship's internal program roared to life. In a quick status check all surveillance cameras, equipment monitors, fluids and power levels deemed themselves pristine. After the internal check a blank but feminine voice spoke calmly through the com system. "All systems are running smoothly. Do you need my assistance in personalizing your experience?"

While the system spoke to what was presumably her new Captain the AI was quick to take control of her human body, allowing her to fit in with a crew better, among any other number of creative ideas. A small closet in the control room opened, the robot's room, and she stepped out to address the man "personally".

She was easily five foot seven, with long dark auburn hair and beautifully clear green eyes. Being man-made she was the perfect specimen of a woman. Large breasts, amazing curves, dick sucking lips and so much more. It was a perfection only a machine could hold, and that she was.

The AI unit wore what could only be described as a uniform with no particular brand that was a dull powder blur color, certainly not befitting her beautiful body.

"I am Computer, your personal assistant. " Names, personality, that could all be adjusted in the AI's settings, or by just telling her.

The United Federation Vessel, Trafalgar. The newest in a line of cruisers slated for long-range exploration and combat. Newest warp core drives developed, fitted with the best scientific equipment known to man, and armed to the teeth to face whatever galactic threat they might face. Set for a two year journey to the Pegasus Hades Cluster, the Trafalgar and her sister ships the Laika and the Boston will explore the cluster and map the star systems there.

Stepping upon the Trafalgar with his command staff was a man with dark hair and blue eyes striding through the entrance. Hearing the com come to life, he looked up and shook his head. ”No thank you. Prepare the ship for cast off. We’re meeting the Laika and Boston at the edge of the Sol System before we head to warp.” He continued on while other members of the crew saluted him and stood at attention while he made his way to the bridge.

The six foot captain, clad in his black uniform, entered the bridge as other members of his command staff stood at attention. His eyes came upon the strangely dressed woman right by the captain’s chair. When she spoke he realized who she was and shook his head again. ”Whose idea was it to set her up in here?” An ensign at the communication console looked over at the android, “Uh, that’s the android assigned to you, Captain Anderson. She’s supposed to be able to be have her personality redesigned for you.” Captain Henry Anderson was always somewhat disapproving of new AIs installed into ships.

Sitting in his command chair he started giving out assignments for shipping out, and at the same time he accessed the command access for the AI. ”Damn programmers, don’t know how to properly set this at all. I swear.” With a few keystrokes he entered in the name Adeline into her matrix and then mixed up her social personality matrix along with her work subroutines so that she wasn’t so dour. There was a pleasure setting, but he decided to leave that out of her current personality until later. ”Adeline, how are you today?” He turned over to the android, expecting an answer out of her.

"Acknowledged." Was the android's response to the Captain over the comm system. By the time the Captain would reach the command room he would find that the semantics of their trip would already be arranged on the computer, though the Captain would of course be able to make any adjustments he wished.

As the man tinkered with her settings, the adjustments took effect almost immediately. There was a noticeable adjustment in the way the woman stood, becoming more casual and human-like. She even smiled at the man, tilting her head faintly as he asked how she was doing. "I'm well, Captain. I have not known a virus that could penetrate my coding yet." They perhaps had different views on banter, but as an AI she could learn. She was newly activated, after all.

"Do you have a moment, Captain? I would suggest you read the ship's manual so you can increase productivity.. For instance, are you aware of the Portable Command Pad?" The AI moved to the side, pulling a small touch-screen pad from a cranny in the command room. "It will better allow you to control the ship from outside of the command center. It also gives you access to all cameras and is a direct link to me..." She held it out to him, a smile on her face as she seemed to expect him to take it.

"Do you prefer my presence portable or do you wish me to remain strictly in the computer's systems?"

The little android was eager, that much was clear. That was a new trait in AI units like her, eagerness.

Truth be told, Captain Anderson didn’t know how what to expect when he asked the android how it was doing. The response she gave was a little strange, obviously she had not necessarily had all the necessary social skills programmed, but that would change. She just needed to interact with some of the crew in order to acclimate herself to how humans actually socialized with one another.

The eagerness to aid him was certainly different as well. Most AI were still mostly automatons that interfaced only when given a command. The fact that Adeline showed some level of initiative in helping him with control of the ship was refreshing. “Captain, cast off procedures are complete. We’ve broken away from the dock and are clear for launch.” ”Excellent, set a course for Zero-Point Station. We’re to meet the Laika and the Boston for final preparations before we make for the Pegasus Cluster.”

As the Trafalgar began its several hour flight to the station, Anderson turned his attention towards Adeline and listened to her explanation. Being able to control the ship remotely might have its uses whenever he was not in the bridge. ”I think uploading into a portable control would be a good idea. Encrypt any transmission between it and the server and link it to my biometrics. I don’t want anyone else to access it without my prior authorization.” The last thing he needed was a crewman setting off the fire suppression system to turn an entire deck into a party.

Taking the pad in hand, he went through a diagnostic of the ship and nodded at all systems working at normal capacity. He waved over his second-in-command to next to him. “You have the helm, commander. Adeline, with me.” A few quick strides took him into his office just off to the side of the bridge and sealed away from the rest of the crew. There were going to be a few last minute things to check off before they reached the station. He looked over at Adeline and let his eyes go up and down her body before taking a seat in her chair. ”Adeline, I need you to keep your ears and eyes open for the overall mental health of the crew while we’re out exploring. Monitoring their mental health will help the ship psychologist deal with any kinds of issues while we’re out there.” He pulled up a datapad that was left for him then returned to the command pad. ”Command wants us to see if there are any planets in the Pegasus cluster that are suitable for colonization. What are the odds you think we’ll find anything there based on your data?”

Adeline was happy to rest idle as the Captain browsed the command pad and addressed his crewmates. Her physical body smiled and seemed tentative, but in all actuality she was setting the personal lock on the Captain's pad and once that was achieved, she busied herself with watching the other crewmates through the surveillance system. She found humans fascinating, much like many humans found her, perhaps. Not the Captain though. He seemed tolerant of her, at best. But perhaps that was just his personality profile..

As he addressed her to follow him she nodded her head. "Yes sir." Since he enhanced her personality there was something distinctly warm to her already feminine voice. She followed him to his quarters and stood by the chair, watching him attentively. His orders were met with a nod. "Yes Captain. I'll alert you if I find something troubling.."

Her words faded off as he spoke of the Pegasus system. There was a moment of processing before she answered. "Twenty-five percent based on what is known of the climate and debris collected.. But I suspect you already know that." After all, they wouldn't be sending him if another computer hadnt already predicted there was a chance. He was an odd human.

"What else can I do for you, Captain?"

There was a pause in the captain’s words as he settled into his chair and listened to the android recite off the predictions. She was certainly right, he knew the odds and had done all his research, but that didn’t mean that he didn’t want to test all the systems that he was in charge of. A captain had to make important decisions that affected the lives of his crew and the outcome of the mission. Having all the proper information helped immensely, and he would not tolerate information that was outdated or just plain wrong.

”Your assumption is correct. I’ve already done my research, but I wanted to test your database. I won’t have incorrect information affecting my judgments aboard this ship. Especially when I’m dependent upon you for updates when I’m not on the bridge. Now then, I wonder if I sh-“

A light on his desk started to flash and a look of annoyance covered his visage. ”Excuse me, Adeline.” He pressed a button and leaned into the intercom, ”What is it?” A voice crackled on the other end, male but mousey sounding, “Data Technician Ensign Donnelly here. Sorry to disturb you sir, but I need to see Adeline’s android form.” The captain seemed even more annoyed, but there was also a hint of confusion. ”Is there an issue, ensign?” Again the voice crackled on the other end. “Yes, sir. I’m detecting an issue with the android’s self-diagnostics systems and an issue with some of her coolant and servos systems. They’re not an issue short-term, but if she’s moving about the ship a lot then her systems will start to show wear and tear. I can remedy the issue quickly.” Wear and tear was the last thing he needed for Adeline, especially once he started to put her through her paces. ”Understood ensign. I’ll send her down to you.”

Leaning back into his seat, the captain let his eyes wander up and down Adeline’s body before he picked up another datapad and opened up the information packet. ”Report to deck 3, Adeline, and get those issues fixed. Looks like I’ll have to make request later. Come see me when you’re done in the tech bay.” His eyes looked up at her for a moment before back down at the datapad. ”You’re dismissed.”

Adeline nodded her head as the Captain reinforced what she spread knew; that he knew the answer to his own question. She seemed to ponder it as he admitted it had been a test of sorts. Odd indeed this man was. She was the newest model of her kind, checked, double checked and triple checked for errors. Did he think perhaps she wasn't doing her job correctly? Adeline glanced away in thought before looking back at him as he continued on. She had been toying with the idea of asking if he felt she wasn't food enough, but the light on the desk drew her attention away.

She had the added visual of the ensign speaking thanks to her surveillance systems. She listened to his words and grew progressively concerned, going as far as running her own diagnostics again and over again more. Everything checked out on her end.. But if she was damaged somehow perhaps she would be unable to recognize an error.. What could possibly cause that kind of malfunction? Surely she could be trusted to maintain her own physical body..

"Yes sir." She didn't argue with the man, only turned away to progress through the ship. She ran the diagnostics the whole way, hoping for a different outcome but none ever came. Soon enough she arrived at deck three and sought out the proper technician, smile on her face. "Ensign Donnely." She acknowledged politely. "You found errors in my functioning?" She frowned. "I am not able to duplicate your findings with my own scans.." This certainly seemed to trouble the android.

Donnely was non too friendly, only waving her into a room to manage her repairs. The door swished shut behind them..

~~ forty minutes later

"Captain?" Adeline's voice spoke over the comm system to the Captain. "My physical body seems to have been deactivated. Repairs of the nature Ensign Donnely spoke of would not require that. I have concerns for his psychological health." He had told her to look out for that sort of thing after all..

In the repair room on deck three, Donnely had Adeline's deactivated body laid out on the table. Her uniform was removed, leaving her remarkable body bare. Her legs were spread apart wide, the ensign standing snug between them as he was clearly taking advantage of the android's feminine flesh. Low grunts slid out of his lips as he steadily pumped himself into her, intent to finish. As long as she was not in a sexual mode, she would not understand. The captain didn't need to know. It was just a machine.

Captain Anderson knew that it would be several hours until they reached Zero Point Station just outside of Pluto's solar orbit. As he was going over the latest crew dossiers and requisitions he looked up as Adeline's voice came on the comm. He narrowed his eyes at the fact that someone already was having issues. Either that or Adeline was nitpicking at someone's behavior. In each case, it was probably something he would have to nip in the bud before it got any worse.

With a few keystrokes he tapped into the security feed in the repair rooms on deck three. The rooms on that floor were primarily for all the data and major technological issues that weren't necessarily related to major ship functions; those types of issues were of Engineering's domain. He furrowed his brow at the lack of sight of either Adeline or the ensign. Finally he caught something out of the corner of the screen and panned the camera around so he could get a better look. Sure enough, Donnelly's pants were down and Adeline was on her back in front of the man. "Captain to security room three," he called the security on deck three. "Security here, yes, captain?" "Meet me at repair room 12. Looks like we have a crewman abusing ship property on there." "Yes, sir. We'll send four men to meet you."

-------------------------------------------

Ensign Donnelly was busy pumping away at Adeline, his cock buried in her soft and lubed up cunt while a hand tightly grabbed her breasts. She wasn't responsive, but he didn't care. He was getting his jollies and hopefully he'd get more of that during the journey for the next two years. He couldn't believe he had fooled the AI so easily or the captain for that matter.

The sound of the door swishing open caused him to suddenly jerk his head towards it. There stood the captain and four security officers with a pair of electronic handcuffs. "Ensign. For violation of protocol 22.5.6 A of the Federation Charter and deceiving a superior officer, I hereby put you under arrest." The men moved in and grabbed Donnelly not bothering to let him even pull his pants up as he was dragged away kicking and screaming.

Standing over Adeline, the Captain made a few keystrokes on the command pad then started to redress Adeline. "Adeline. Report." Though he was tempted to test out her other personality subroutine, he decided that better left for later.

Adeline remained out of sight as the Captain resolved the issue and got in touch with his security team for help. It was easy to forgot that her presence was still around, everywhere in the ship. She watched as Donnely was taken away and as the Captain seemed intent on redressing her. At his call she was quick to chime in from the comm system.

"Everything is running smoothly, sir. Ah, except I appear to have been manually deactivated. It would be easier for me to maintain my presence if you would reactivate my physical body.." She seemed to be trying to convince the Captain. The manual switch was clear view on the back of her neck, still open from Donnely's deactivation.

"I have reason to believe Ensign Donnelly had motives beyond repair, diagnostics on my physics body return clean every time.."

"No shit." The Captain whispered under his breath as he continued to redress Adeline's laid out body. As he looked her over he had to admit that whoever had designed these androids had some good taste, and certainly knew how to please a captain. Those long voyages would get lonely without some company, and even if it was artificial in nature it was something.

"You should know these protocols, Adeline. Fraternization among crewmembers is forbidden except for voyages that span a year or more. Ship officers cannot fraternize below their rank, so the command staff are only allowed to fraternize with each other. I don't think Ensign Donnelly was interested in fraternizing with other crew members. He saw your body, and thought he could get some pleasure out of it without anyone noticing," with one hand he lifted her slightly and the other zipped up her dress, "stupid idiot. Funny how he thought he fool the ship's AI."

Finished with dressing her, he reached for the switch on her neck and flipped it. "There, good as new." He stepped back and wiped his hand on a nearby rag. "Go get yourself checked out by another crewman to make sure Donnelly didn't try any physical mods that you aren't picking up. Also make sure you get your lower bits cleaned. I don't want his stink on you." As he was about to leave, he stopped then turned back to her. "You know, fraternization protocols, even for long voyages, dictates that the captain cannot fraternize with any crew members. Maybe I'll have to put your body through its paces after we go into hyperdrive." With those words left for her, he headed back to the bridge.

Adeline listened certainly to the Captain's words, but her attention was empty with her physical body temporarily without inhabitance. Her computing his words was slightly warped, was he angry with her for Donnelly's actions? Perhaps she should have deduced his motives rather than following his reports blindly.. Yes. That was it. And just like that Adeline had received her first lesson in self-dependence.

Once her body was activated yet again Adeline was quick to inhabit it. It was a swift transition as she was soon leaning up and blinking, a small frown tugging her thick lips. She glanced down as he noted to clean herself. She knew how to shower but had not yet had the pleasure of enjoying one. "Yes sir.." Was her answer as she stood and faced the Captain.

His last words caused her head to tilt slightly. The true meaning was lost to her. She, after all, considered herself to be part of the crew though she had no rank or motive beyond her creation. The Captain was quick to return to his station and so Adeline was quick to carry out his orders. She found herself in the guest quarters where she showered and refreshed herself. She had no room personally so it seemed the best place for her to carry out the Captain's orders. Once clean, dry and re-dressed the android sought a senior engineer to confirm Donnely had not made any changes, though he seemed confused about Adeline's concern, then she located the Captain on the bridge.

"I've cleaned the contamination Captain." She informed him lightly before smiling. "I've run diagnostics again as well as a bill of factory from the senior engineer. I do believe there was error in Ensign Donnely's report." She obviously did not understand the concept of the man using her for her body and nothing else.

When Captain Anderson returned to the bridge he briefed the senior staff as to the incident and informed them all that Adeline was not to be used as a sex toy. Further, he made sure to reiterate the regulations regarding fraternization in regards to longer expeditions into the galaxy. He would not have people doing things inappropriate especially at their post.

Adeline's return elicited some stares, but overall the staff on the bridge either ignored her or simply gave her a passing glance. The comments that she made regarding Ensign Donnelly's report gave a few staff members a chuckle as the Captain raised a brow at her. "Adeline, come into my office." He waved her to follow him as the other members of his command staff were trying to hold in their disbelief.

Locking the door after Adeline had entered, the Captain sat in his chair and simply rubbed at the bridge of his nose. "Adeline, an AI such as yourself should have already figured out what Donnelly was trying to do. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand it." To be honest, he was a little frustrated that she was this naive about that kind of activity. Suddenly he had an idea. Taking the command pad, he unlocked all the subroutines that governed her sexuality and integrated them. He could lock them out again later, but he wanted to try something.

"There. Adeline, rerun the situation regarding Ensign Donnelly and give me an assessment. Let's see if this helps your understanding."

((Lmao.. ))

Adeline only vaguely noticed the looks she got when she reported to the Captain, she was not exactly concerned with the crew other than their overall health and safety. As he commanded her to follow him to his quarters she did do without question, even as the door was locked behind her. Everything she knew about human behavior suggested that was a pensive behavior, alluding to a need of secrecy or privacy. Was something wrong?

Her head tilted as the Captain went on to rub at the bridge of his nose, indicating pain or stress. Taking the initiative she prompted the beverage system in his quarters to produce a bottle of warm water which she carried to him immediately and wordlessly.

She processed his words and explored their meanings, but still did not quite compute them. She was about to speak, but paused when the Captain introduces new components into her personality sequence. This was a questionable move by some. On one hand it would allow her to further perfect her database on human behaviors, but on the other it would also perhaps overly complicate observations which computers were so dependable on providing.

She tilted her head as she replayed the scenario in her head with her new knowledge. "Ensign Donnely wished to copulate with my body." She acknowledged. "As I am programmed to only take orders from the Captain he likely deduced deactivating my body would be his only option." She paused. "He lied to you to carry out his scheme." She took another moment to consider this..

"It seems foolish of him to not anticipate I would alert you, I was overall still functional after all... Perhaps he did not anticipate you requesting I monitor the crew's mental status." She smiled all of a sudden.
"I understand now Captain. What will become of Ensign Donnely?"

Captain Anderson leaned back into his chair as he watched the new information be processed by Adeline. Whether she knew it or not, he could see on her face how she processed the information. It was interesting to see how something that was supposed to be all-knowing as an AI was taking in information. Admittedly, they weren't infallible, but it was nice to know they could be just as naive as a human.

"Yes, Ensign Donnelly violated protocol by attempting to initiate sexual intercourse with your body. To be honest, I didn't think anyone was stupid enough to think that simply unplugging your android would stop you from knowing what was going on." His eyes never left Adeline for a moment as he tented his fingers together.

When she asked what was to be done with Ensign Donnelly he looked over at the windows that showed space outside. "The ensign will be confined to the brig until we arrive at Zero Point Station. After that, we'll hand him off to the authorities and find a replacement. I'm sure we'll find another eager young technician to fill his shoes."

Thinking for a moment he decided to unlock the whole sexuality programming instead of simply incorporating the knowledge subroutine. With a few keystrokes he tapped up the commands to which the authorization screen came up. "Captain's authorization: Tango-Zulu-Beta-Delta 3749." The screen on the command pad flashed red for a second then gave a green light indicating a success. All the while, the captain watched to see any changes in Adeline.

Adeline nodded, processing the ensign as a prisoner and making the necessary number adjustments. She vaguely wondered of the ensign's mental status, but she had done her job to alert the captain and the psychologists would handle the rest. Business as usual then.

"Should I browse the database for a qualified replacement?" She offered, as a military computer she had the same data store as the computers on home base, part of the reason her mainframe would be so difficult to crack. And it wouldn't help to have an idea of who they wanted when they arrived, it would help the productivity of the mission after all.

She tilted her head as he gave the orders, the moment in which his orders were received then processed very brief. He could see the mild confusion, but it was quickly replaced by her new programming. Her cheeks visibly reddened ever so slightly and her ample chest heaved.

"Captain.." She stated softly, "Captain Anderson.." She corrected herself on a second thought. "The door is locked and we have the only access to the surveillance systems.." Her voice trailed off as she approached him far closer than she ever had before. "Donnely didn't finish..." She let her words fade off, slowly lowering herself side ways into his lap. She glanced to him sideways. "I could use your help.." She breathes heavily again, ample chest raising and falling. The very breath slipping from her breath reeking of sexual desire for him.

Captain Anderson watched intently as Adeline approached, sat on his lap and then proceeded to proposition her captain to help her finish what Donnelly had started three decks down. A grin cracked over his lips as he let a hand rest on her lap and sighed a little. Seems like the programmers might have gone a little overboard when they designed the "relief" program that was to be used by androids to service their captains. Still, he wanted to test her afterall. This being his third ship meant that he was experienced with these sorts of programs, though he wanted to see if any new additions were made.

"You want me to finish what another man started? How vulgar, I would think that you needn't have someone else warm you up for me." He teased at her not knowing if she would recognize such a thing. Other "female" programs he had worked with had difficulty recognizing such words and phrases in context.

Reaching under her skirt, he ran his hand up and down her thigh and even let a finger or two drift up to tease at her sex just ever so slightly. He was certainly getting aroused, judging from the very large bulge in his pants, but he wanted to test Adeline. "If you really want me to help, then I think you need to learn to anticipate your captain's needs. Come on, what does that big brain of yours tell you that you need to do first?"

Back
Top Bottom