Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island love ( HMetalEmo x Sweetone)

Sweetone

Supernova
A neko girl was on vacation in Hawaii alone and relaxing when she saw a human male and thought he was cute. Turns out they are both staying in the same hotel on the same floor. What will happen to these two?

Connor sighed as he walked across the warm sand looking at the clear blue ocean a soft smile formed then died on him as he looked back down and continued his walk

Zoey saw the boy and thought he was cute but knew she wouldnt have a chance with him since he might be taken.

Connor turned his head and saw a girl looking at him and waved a bit and looked at the hotel he was staying at that was by the beach and headed up the shore and to the hotel bar

He kept walking and looked back at her and sighed as he walked up to her"hey im Connor "he said a little nervous but shrugged it off and smiled

He smiled and nodded "nice to meet you to umm how would you like to go for a drink"he said pointing to the hotel bar

Connor smiled and started walking to the bar and opened the door and went in and sat down in a booth"so what you doing here i know you aren't a native here so what made you come here"

"i wanted to get away for the summer and visit new places" she said as her neko ears showed. "what about you"

Connor smiled and nodded "i came here to get away from the stress of work and family "he laughed a bit and looked at her"so what you want to drink "

Connor smiled and accidentally pulled on it"o im so sorry "he said blushing a bit and sitting back down

Connor looked at her and smiled "im cute huh thanks but its very hard to believe im hanging out with a beautiful girl "

Back
Top Bottom