Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire MxM [seeking dom]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavi

Super-Earth

Before anything else is said, I should mention that I am a female in real life. I respect the fact that when it comes to MxM, some prefer to REALLY be playing with another male. I am not a male, but find it incredibly fun to try and play the role. ♥ I play MxM pairings because I find same-sex relationships to be beautiful, and because MxF can get stagnant at times.

Now then, with that said, let's continue to the actual point of me being here!

As the title dictates, I am looking for a dominant partner (can be male or female irl) to do a MxM vampire role play with me! Just saying I want a 'vampire role play' doesn't really explain much though, now does it? It just leaves us with plenty of room to discuss our likes and dislikes with each other, though! ♥

Specifically, I would like my partner to play as the vampire. Now, I know that there are many different definitions of what makes a vampire a vampire, and because I'd like you to play the vampire, I don't mind which rules you go by. I mean, I'd prefer he not be the kind the sparkles in the sun and refuses to drink human blood.. but if that's what you want, who am I to judge? Well, actually, being bitten is a huge kink of mine, so I would definitely prefer he drink human blood. But hey! We'll cross the bridge when we reach it, right~?

Now then, my kinks! I don't have an f-list made up at the moment, so I suppose I'll just list off some of my major turn-ons and you can PM me with your own, if you're interested.

Being bitten.. all over~ (during sex or not) ♥ ♥ ♥
Light bondage (blindfolds, handcuffs, gags, etc~) ♥
Ownership markings (piercings, branding, tattoos, etc)
Non-con that develops into con
Rough sex
Public scenes
Light humiliation
Master/slave scenarios ♥

There are more, but those are my main kinks!

Now, for a plot. Honestly I'd rather debate with you about this so we can shoot ideas back and forth, but one cliche idea that I always love is something like this:

MC is a young vampire hunter whose loved ones were killed by a vampire, so he wants revenge. YC is an ancient vampire said to be elite, even amongst his own kind. Somehow or another, YC comes into ownership of mine (can be discussed as to how)... and mine fights every minute of it.

So anyways! PM me, and I'm sure we can come up with something fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom