Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

young futa girl [ shuttershudder & ma' thane ]

Fifteen year old Rosalyn sat by herself on the train, waiting for her stop. She sat there, regretting her choice of wearing a thin skirt that only went to her thighs, black tights underneth. Her still maturing cock was confined in her panties, getting hard as her mind wandered and she conjured up a few fantasies. She blushed and crossed her legs, keeping her hard on from view as she rubbed her thighs together and bit her lip, trying to hold back her moans.

RE: young futa girl

Not the best choice of all wears in-which drawn attention to a few on lookers, looking upon the young Rosalyn, undressing her with their lusting eyes. Luckily for her the secrete bog went unnoticed when crossed one’s legs to all others, sadly however… it did caught attention to one male little over Rosalyn’s own age. Darien… whom seems to be a young businessman in his cream colored three pieces suit, took the free seat next to Rosalyn, “good evening,” he whispered in a calm but deep voice with an evil smile, before coming to whisper in her ear. “Naughtily girl… what dirty thoughts were you having that got you hard?”

OOC: I can as add to play a girl if that’s what you had in mind instead of a guy.

[ i would prefer a girl, yes ]

Rosalyn blushed, letting out a squeak as she looked up at the stranger, eyes wide. "I-I, uhm, nothing." She lied, pulling her bag over her lap so her bulge was more hidden. She ducked her head, embarrassed and hoping the stranger would leave her be. A quick glance around the train and she realized they were the last two left, and her stop wouldn't come up for awhile still.

Not to the very least, did it do Rosalyn good concealing herself in words and as well with placing the bag to hide her erection. “Lire…do tell me what’s going on inside that slutty little mine of yours,” seductively he whispered in Rosalyn’s ear. With the bag now resting on her lap Darien was given more freedom to do as he pleases. Grasping her to lightly caress, teasing the head till her white started leaking from the shaft, “you love this… you naughtily slut. Why haven’t you call for help? Or even force my hand away. You want this, just look how big you‘ve already gotten.” Darien continued his unyielding stroked to jerk Rosalyn off, as her shyness made it more fun to tease, “Look over there, we have ourselves a captive audience,” with that said so happens they’re being watched by a girl, to whom looks the same age as Rosalyn but sorter and slender wearing a blue dress with the same length that shows off a little peek to her pink panties. From the corner of the others girls eyes, she watch the man playing with the futa girl, feeling aroused herself express from the way her thighs squeeze together while fidgeting. “Hmmm… that girl… I bet she much of a naught girl as you are.”

OOC: Okay, we’ll make a character transition in a few post to fadeout the male character to replace him with a girl.

Rosalyn whimpered, face flushed as she resisted the urge to thrust up into his hand. "P-please, this is embarrassing. I don't like this." She whined, although she most obviously was. She looked toward the female she had overlooked, whimpering in embarrassment. She had never been in a situation like this, nor had she even really allowed herself to touch herself in a filthy way like he was caressing her.

With Darien still teasing the poor futa girl without restraint, now pumping her whole length rapidly in a hard vice grasp, the other girls face came to the same color as Rosalyn. From the corner of her eye she kept to watch intensely, while secretly touching herself long after the train came to a stop and she quickly ran out. “That girl… hmmm… she love what she saw, so… how about we have fun with her?” With that said Darien stop with the sexual assault to stand up and exit the train, “you know you want to,” he said to Rosalyn while wanting for her to exit with him as the door started to close, “it’ll be fun.”

Rosayln bit her lip, panting slightly as she stood and held her bag over her front. "O-okay." She agreed after a moment, nervous but also extremely turned on. She followed him off the train, licking her lips as she moved a hand down to grope herself.

Holding his evil grin Allen then took Rosalyn by the arm, in order to take her where the other girl ran off to. Likely she went to the public restroom thus finding her there. The doors were locked as she stood in the far corner, and at first she look shyly and afraid before she licked her lips and jumped into Allen’s arm with a wet kiss. “Hmm… what took you so long? I thought we were going to play on the train papa,” said the girl. “Sorry Lissie, I found this cute girl over here to be your new playmate,” evilly he said while looking out his shoulder to towards Rosalyn. “Your going to like her Lis, she more then just a cute girl. Show her your thing!” He asked demanding Rosalyn to show Lissie her futa member.

"P-papa?" Rosalyn questioned, looking at the pair with wide eyes. She blushed, setting her bag down and pulling up her skirt so the other girl could see her cock strained in her panties, the fabric wet from where she was leaking pre. She tugged down the panties, her seven inches springing up.

This indeed peeked her curiosity at that moment Rosalyn followed through with Allen’s order to reveal her Futanari side. “(Lis): oh my god,” she gash while steeping out of Allen’s arm to come close to Rosalyn, “(Lis): let me have a better look,” she said in a spoiled manner and pulled down Rosalyn’s panties. “(Lis): I never thought Futa were really, can it get bigger then this? Let see… start jerk-off for me ehe ehe…”

Rosalyn squeaked, staring at her with wide eyes. She glanced to Allen for a moment before looking back to Lis. She bit her lip nervously before she reached down and loosely grasped herself, pumping herself slowly as she let out a few moans.

A smug expression form on his face, seeing Rosalyn give into her lust and express it openly by masturbating before the two. “(Allen): you really are a naughty slut, I like you already but it's not me who you'll have to please” he said with a chuckled. Lis then looked to Allen with a cute face, “(Lis): papa… can I taste it now!” “(Allen): such a little brat, (sigh) go ahead but do me afterwards,” With that said Lis went down on Rosalyn, devouring her length and sucking her madly as her drool dripped to the floor. “(Lis): Mmmm futa cocks are so tasty, I wonder how her milk taste like?”

Rosalyn gasped as she watched Lis go to her knees, nearly screaming in pleasure when the girl sucked on her greedily. "O-oh god, I wont last much longer." She warned, panting and thrusting into Lis' mouth.

The word priceless came to mind, seeing Rosalyn’s reaction to Lis sucking her off as she look to her. And as she started thrusting Lis bobbed her head rapidly while suck hard in large gulps as it show she’s good at this once having Rosalyn member come to the back of her throat to use the muscles to caress. “(Lis): Then give it to me!!! Dump your load!!! Let me taste it!!! All of it!!! Now!!!”

Rosalyn chocked out another moan before she came down Lis' throat, keeping her head there by grasping a handful of her hair. Her knees felt like jelly, and she slowly slid to the floor, her cock still hard.

Feeling herself being further drawn in, from the pulling of hair Lis love how she force all her cum down the throat as she gave off big gulps, wasting not one drop. “(Lis): Mmm… creamy and sweet, just the way I love it,” she said seductively while using a lustful tone, “(Lis): and your still this hard after cumming this much despite looking so tired out. But no resting since we‘ve only begun,” she found as Lis caressed her length. Now standing over Rosalyn she could see Lis wet panties before she took them off, showing her the wet lower lips. “(Lis): Now… it’s your turn to make me feel good, lick me nice a clean,” with that said she lowered herself down so her lower lips and can kiss Rosalyn’s upper.

Rosalyn blushed, grasping Lis' hips and tentatively licking in between her folds, moaning at the taste. She greedily began to eat her out, licking and sucking at his clit and shoving her tongue into her wet heat, swallowing her juices.

A light lustful hiss uttered from the lips of Lis, feeling Rosalyn’s hand at her hip with her warm tongue rolling about to eat her out. Bucking her hip with a cute squeak noise she loved how good she making her cunt feel as Lis expressed it by licking her lips. “Ahhh more… more…” she cried out, “I want it… I need it so bad,” standing to adjust herself, Lis brought his crouch over to Rosalyn’s harden cock, rubbing the head with her lips. “You want it now? Hmm if you bag like a horny slut I’ll let you fuck my pussy until you blow your load.”

"Please let me fuck you," Rosalyn begged, "I need it so bad. I want to be inside of you, want to fuck you hard and fast and bust my load in you." She moaned, eyes lidded. "I want to feel you around me." She whined.

Despite her bagging the way Lis want Rosalyn voice so lustily, still she felt a need to tease her more by prolonging the pleasure of her hot tight cave. Lis smiled evilly as she play with the futanari girl cock. Allen chucked before uttering a word in, “(Allen): stop teasing you new playmate and give her what she wants,” “(Lis): don’t try to seem like the nice guy papa, it’s because you like to see me have sex.” “(Allen): That’s right, now be a good girl a give her what you promised!” Allen came over to forces Lis to come down on Rosalyn’s cock and moan as lustfully while starting to move her hip, pounding herself madly. “(Lis): Ohhh I love it, I love it, I love it!!! Futa cocks are the best,” she shout before kissing Rosalyn’s drill her tongue inside her mouth.

latest

Back
Top Bottom