Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheSakuraBreeze's Plot/Pairing Search [M/F or F/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSakuraBreeze

Meteorite
Hi guys, so first things first - I'm looking for a balance between plot and smut. I don't want to do a purely smut-driven roleplay, but I'd like to have some smut in between plot as well - provided it's at a realistic point in the story
I write anywhere between 1-4 paragraphs on average, but I can do more depending on what I have to work with and how inspired I'm feeling. I prefer around the same length from my partners, but if you write more than I do, I will do my best to match your length - and if you write less, I might make an exception if you catch my interest enough.

I'll be updating this as new plot/pairing ideas come to me.

Stars are put next to the things I am craving most currently.

My favourite genre to roleplay is fantasy (I cannot describe how much I love fantasy), but if the plot is interesting enough, I'm willing to do other genres.

I also love worldbuilding, so if you'd like to do that together, just let me know! :D

I'd like to keep this thread clean, so I'd prefer it if you'd PM me if you're interested ^_^

Fandoms:

The Legend of Korra
Korrasami
Wuko

The 100
Bellarke

Dragon Age***
Almost any pairing

I also enjoy quite a few anime, but I haven't watched them in a while so I can't think of them off the top of my head right now @A@ But if you'd like to do an anime roleplay, let me know and we can discuss it ^_^

I'm also willing to do a roleplay with original characters set in these universes.

Misc. Pairings:

Mage/Templar (Dragon Age)
Knight/Princess
Prince/Commoner
Magical Creature/Human
Demon/Human
Fallen Angel/Human
Delinquent/Honour Student

Plots (To Be Updated):

Arrdwen
In the futuristic world of Arrdwen, magic and mages have been declared illegal - alongside many other things - by an oppressive government. Recently, unrest has begun across the land, which the government has tried to squash less successfully than they would like to admit. One of the largest rebel groups (or terrorists, as the government likes to label them) that has done the most damage thusfar is a mage organisation - known for the unique and distinctive masks their members all wear. And, the most infamous 'terrorist' across Arrdwen is a member of this group - a young, yet extremely powerful mage that dons a mask shaped like a skull. Meanwhile, a young girl meets and is intrigued by a new student at her school (who she doesn't know is the infamous terrorist), just as she develops and is terrified by her own magical talent.

Search for the Amulet**
No one knows what it is - only that it is shaped like an amulet and that it possesses powerful magical abilities, in addition to the fact that no one has seen it for centuries, despite how desperately many people have searched. A knight of a holy order, trying to redeem themselves for their biggest failure, searches for this amulet. A traveler also searches for this amulet for more personal reasons that she is not willing to share. The two meet on their quests, and, after initial hostility, decide to join forces for the time being - and duel for the amulet later.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom